Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cubano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cu

I'm gonna miss the episode because of work. Boo. But have fun, everyone. Hope we get a nice little moment. And by that I mean shirtless Delko.

I think this is one of the two last new eps we will see for a while. CBS hasn't said when they plan to air ep 613. Next week we get a new ep (612) but after that; who knows..so I guess we better enjoy the next two while we can :( Hopefully we will get something in the area of E/C.

Annabelle, sorry bout your mom. My prayers will be with her and your family.

I'll miss tomorrow's ep too so I guess I'll just watch it on the net. So only 2 eps left? Bummer. So that really means that there's no christmas ep this year for miami...or ever.

Hopefully the writers' strike would be resolved soon.

I am really hoping that we get at least one good E/C scene tonight!! I have a good feeling about it!!

But only two new episodes after tonight!! :( The writers strike needs to ends soon, but unfortunately I don't think it's ending any time soon. :( I need my E/C!!!

Haven't seen any previews since I've been falling asleep at like 6pm, but I'm looking forward to tonight if I can freaking stay awake. I've been spending all my time at the barn lately, with my horse and others, and I'm so tired I can barely move but that mare is SO worth it.

I'm working on a Challenge fic, we're allowed to use more than 5 elements right? I have a really insane idea that I hope will work as well on paper as it does in my head...

I can see Calleigh having an amazing singing voice but only when she's sure no one can hear her, and it would be really cute if Eric caught her singing. I know one reason that I kind of don't want kids is because I don't want to be like my mother, and that's a very valid and real fear. I can see Alexx talking to her about it, since Alexx is kind of like the mother Calleigh never had. I agree that she's had the walls for so long that she can't even break them when she wants to. In the last year and a half, Calleigh has almost died 3 times and Eric did die temporarily, so that's a lot to lay on someone, especially someone who tries to deny that emotions exist. At this point it could be anything that finally breaks her, big or small, but it's going to be something that hits a very big trigger for her. Like when she had to check up on Eric and he had the bottles switched and messed up the case, then didn't want to go into interrogation with her, that damn near killed Calleigh but at the same point wouldn't allow it to be anyone else because of their relationship and trust. Having Eric hurt or in the hospital will freak her big time because of the memory of the last time, but I think if he's having PTSD and is scared or not trusting himself or just upset or anything it's going to hit her really really hard. To borrow from Grey's Anatomy he's her person, and she's his, and it's frightening when your rock crumbles. She can't deny her feelings when it comes to him, and anything that happens to him hits her hard, and she wants to fix it. She'd rather the bad things happen to her because any amount of pain or anything that she has to take is infinitely better than knowing that he's hurting and not being able to fix it. She needs him to be immortal because she can't handle the thought of not having him by her side, and any little reminder that he's not is devastating.

So I realize none of you are looking for a weather report, but I think I hit a new low. Today the temp was 20 F, and there was no wind...I found myself unable to believe how warm it was. I've finally lost it, guys!

Annabelle, I'm sorry to hear about your mom. Please keep us updated.

Mo, I don't know if I already said this, but your video was GREAT! Good job.

Jessica237 said:
Oh man. Calleigh would absolutely melt. :D She'd be all squirmy and shivery (who wouldn't?! I mean, Eric Delko, sexily whispering/singing in your ear? :eek: :D) and if she just happened to be driving at the time, she would break every last speed limit in order to get them home. :devil: :lol:

Mmmh, Eric Delko whisper-singing. Lovely thought. If Calleigh was driving, I can imagine all concentration would be gone. Then again...I've heard about some of the things people do in cars, and I am amazed there aren't more car accidents.

As far as more backlash from Eric's injury, evidently a head injury can lead to seizures (and possibly epilepsy by default) I've toyed with the idea of doing a story with seizures as a result of his head injury.

Jacks glad you liked my vid ;) Thanks! It's pretty fun!

So no spoilers yet huh? I was hoping to have some idea of what kind of E/C we were gonna get tonight, cuz we ARE getting some E/C tonight dang it...PTB you hear me? We ARE!! I vote for Caro's version of E/C for tonight, some yummy shirtless Delko followed by a swooning Calleigh and then lots of kissing! :D :devil: Oh yeah baby! ;)

As for there being only 2 eppy's left...yeah I'm in denial...writers, please resolve things! We love you, can't that be enough! We need you, surely that's good! :D Please?!! I need my E/C or things will get ugly...fast! :D

Eh...well, there were some scenes. My favorite tonight was just after the ambush scene, and Calleigh is the first on the scene with Eric, and she finds it interesting that there are no bullets from Eric's gun. So then, ever so gently, she tells him that "whatever is said between us, it stays between us." And she asks if he froze, and he's all, "no." But then he opens up a little more, and confides in her that it brought him right back to the day he got shot. I thought that was sweet, that he trusted her enough to let her know what he was feeling, when obviously he had to have been scared to death, aw. I thought that scene was cute. Also, I'm not quite sure about Eric's shirt. If they're gonna put him in something with holes in it, then dammit, why not just let him go shirtless?! :devil: :D

Thanks for the info Jess ;)

Can't wait to see our eppy tonight and I really really hope we get something solid between E/C before we have to take this writers strike break...really I just wish we didn't have to have a break and could just have more and more eppy's...cuz I want my E/C...NOW!! :D

Okay so tonight's episode was a bit..weird. The whole gun thing..just wasn't setting right with me.
I don't know.
Well, anyways, I'm hoping before the season is over someone will initiate a kiss. But I'm wondering who would be the first to initiate it.. I'm kind of leaning towards Calleigh.. just the way she's been acting in the past few episodes.. =)
@Moriel-- I heard the writers are settling the demand for more money && they aren't striking anymore? o.0 Or was that false news?

Mmmmm, if that's true about the writers Delko Lover I will be jumping for joy, majorly! But I kinda doubt it's true...sorry :(

So far I like the eppy tonight, we've got a couple totally cute E/C "working" moments...that first moment when meet in the warehouse, I love how he came over to make sure she was okay....Awwww! I LOVE them! :D And they were totally color coordinated in that first scene, Eric had a light blue shirt on and so did Calleigh! Nice! ;)

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that first scene, Mo. :D Eric knew Calleigh was unsettled, and he asked if she was okay, and he was all concerned and looking out for her, aww. And even when she said she was, you know he knew that she wasn't. And Calleigh really seemed unsettled there, even to me. Too bad there was that fence-looking thing or whatever between them, because I would've loved for him to touch her arm or something.

These two are perfect. He looks out for her; she looks out for him...it's just so...awww! :D

And I totally noticed the light-blue coordination too. So cute. :D

I totally agree with everyone... they are leaning on each other and it is adorable. Whether he is asking if she is ok... and they both know she'll say yes but likes to be asked .. or whether it is she asking if he is ok... and they both know he needs to work through his PTSD.

And the whole line with her saying something to the effect of "What is said between us, stays between us" - they obviously have a personal relationship/professional relationship... so what is she waiting for!?!? Like the elephant in the room, whether they choose to acknowledge them or not, their ever-growing personal feelings for each other are coming through on the job. If Calleigh was thinking a romantic relationship between them may interfere with work... whether she makes a move on Eric or not, the distracting feelings she was so concerned about are still obviously there.

Yeah Jess that first scene was a nice surprise, since I hadn't been expecting it :D I love how concerned they always are for eachother...it's SO sweet! And yeah I would have loved him to have touched her, gently on the arm or something sweet...awww! :D Heehee!

so what is she waiting for!?!? Like the elephant in the room, whether they choose to acknowledge them or not, their ever-growing personal feelings for each other are coming through on the job.
Totally!! That's what cracks me up about this...is that Calleigh's reason for not getting involved with Eric (that she's "said") is that they see eachother every day and have to work together so being in a relationship together could hurt that...so what Calleigh, you don't think being secretly in love with him and being just as concerned and always around him will have the same effect? At least if you admit it and are together, it will take the angst out of it for both of you! :D Come on!! :lol:

I totally think secretly pining away for someone I work with would be a helluva lot harder to deal with than being involved a secret relationship him.

Both of them are saying and doing the right things. Cal just needs to get her head out of her ass and realize that what she is doing right now is worse for her and them in the long run than just waking up and starting a relationship. Hopefully once she realizes that, they will get together.

After last night's ep, I can totally see her making the first move. He is and has been leaving it totally up to her to do that. So when the time comes, I think she will be the one to intiate physical contact. He might intiate the conversation about their feelings etc but she will be the one to iniate the physical aspect of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back