Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cubano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cu

I think I just melted. That was the sweetest thing ever Jessica! And so true!

The Futurama thing sounds Cool! What channel is it on? I'll have to have a look at it sometime... Who's the one with the purple hair?

Drommie

XXXXXX

Hey guys is Novemeber, YAY!!!!! :D Just 19 days left, that sounds like a lot for this episode, but better than still being in october :)

I would love for a sceene like that with Eric touching her hair or kissing her forehead, that's sweet :)

What sucks for me now is that since the US has now daylight savings everything changes one hour but in Puerto Rico it stays the same, so now I have to wait till 11:00 pm to watch CSI:Miami :( :mad:

To quote Caro, Wikipedia makes you smart. Seriously, this isn't a Futurama discussion.

I love soft kisses. Forehead, temple, cheek, lips, knuckles--okay, anywhere. But I want tongue, too, damn it. I think we deserve that after the wait. Eric deserves that, but I bet Calleigh has a lethal tongue.

Anyway! Delko looks of loooove:

CSIMiami6x05avi-00000.png

CSIMiami6x05avi-00001.png

CSIMiami6x06avi-00000.png

It would be great if any of those things were to happen. Ooh how about him picking up her hand and intertwining her fingers with his and kissing the back of her hand. Awwwwwwwwe!!!

A nice quiet heartfelt moment and he slowly reaches up and moves a strand of stray hair out of her face...that would be soo aww and romantic.

18 more days and our ep aires!! I honestly can't belive how fast time seems to be flying. I hope there is more than what we saw in the pic between them in the ep.

A hug, a kiss on the forehead or a touch of the cheek; anything like that and I will seriously melt...and then have a heart attack :lol:

You know what would be great?

When Calleigh aand Eric do actually get together... if he came in one day teasing her about her tattoo (which I really wanna see) in front of Valera or someone... :lol: That would be embarrassing, and Valera would have to keep the secret.

If, of course, they kept it a secret. Personally, I hope they don't, though it wold be cute.

She should just sign the anti-lawsuit papers and jump him...

That stupid rule...how retarded is that anyway? You can't sue someone you equally entered into a relationship with. I mean if the person was sexaully harassing you, I could understand but if you were in a relationship willingly, how the hell is it possible?

Seriously just have the people who work together and enter into a relationship sign papers saying that if they dissolve the relationship they can't sue...that would be legal.

There is a way around that though, at least I think there is...just get married. ;)

Oh, I love that old promo picture! I'd never seen it before.

Like I said before, I think Stetler's rule is BS and really convenient for the writers because you could easily get around it, like they will when EC get together. I can almost hear Horatio's speech now.

Now, if the rule prohibited interoffice dating for a serious reason, like the real life rule does, then I'd be worried. But sexual harassment? Come on.

Yeah if the rule said something like they couldn't be together b/c of a conflict of interest should something arise concerning one of them being involved in a case and the other have to investgate it (i.e episode 9) then I could see the rule being more plausible. But so far the reasoning they have for it totally sucks and it total bs.

It's good for us, though! Either way, by the the time EC get together the writers will have probably forgotten all about the rule, anyway.

In a way, though, I'm glad that they're doing it like this. It was so easy for DL on CSI: NY. Mac hasn't even asked them to be careful. I like E/C's obstacles, they're realistic (well, except Jerkley), and when they finally get together it'll feel a billion times better because of all the things they've put us through.

I just hope they make up for it with pure, blissful nudity.

They have it as a rule to protect the women. :rolleyes:

And because, like when two people get divroced, it can sometimes divide friends. If they split up, and friends took sides, working together could be difficult.

But I still think it's silly.

More to protect their own asses, really. I doubt the higher-ups care all that much about how the women are being treated until those women start pressing sexual harassment charges, and it gets messy.

I'm okay with the writers taking the easy way out. Watching this show has made come to expect it and as long as we get what we want (naked Calleigh and naked Eric), I can put up with the inconsistencies (but I will still complain about them).

This is show is all about inconsistance's at times. But you are right, I will put up with it as long as we get E/C together in bed with eachother naked!!

Hey, if we didn't complain about the inconsistances what the hell would we talk about? :lol:

EC sex? Lots and lots of it.

But it'd be so adorable if the first night they spend together as a couple, they don't have sex. Like they can't keep their hands off each other but end up just falling asleep in each other's arms and waking up the next morning all :") gooood morning!

That would be lovely. And it wold prove they arn't just going to stumble into bed together. That it isn't a one time thing.

It wont just be about sex (though the sex would be good) it's about a connection that runs unbelievebly deep. Oe that's going to last for a long time.

Which means we get all the E/C hot, angsty and passionate moments :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back