Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cubano

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

Re: Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cu

I wanted to post these pics when I first posted on the new thread so here they are now......oldies but goodies

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Just SOOOOOO cute!!!!!!

On crazy note yesterday I went and bought the fifth season and on disc 2 there's Calleigh and on disc 3 there's Eric looking so gorgeous.

2. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Teheh, what are you guys like.

If I could animate pics, I would do it for you but I can barely crop them!

Ok so who has the info for the next episode? I forget.

Jodie
    xx

3. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

CSI Files "Sunblock" review:

"One person who wouldn't be happy to learn that Calleigh and Jake are still an item is poor Eric Delko, who sweetly tells Calleigh that had he been in Jake's shoes, he would have switched to the night shift rather than giving up on the relationship. Calleigh freezes for a moment after he makes the declaration, contemplating his words. Does she feel guilty for lying to him? Does she realize the implication behind his words, that he has feelings for her and wouldn't let anything--even their jobs--stand in the way of those feelings? Is she perhaps thinking devoted Eric would be a better choice for her? Time will hopefully tell at some point down the road."

I wanted to scream when I read this :D. I love the CSI Files reviews!!!!

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

OMG!!!! Great, great review!!! :D And it really does make sense that they never broke up *as horrible as it sounds* cause going back for the third time just makes her look so bad. Although staying after the way he reacted doesn't make her look really great either... :confused:

5. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Aww, I love Kristine's reviews. She's always so nice to us. You guys can leave her a comment in the review discussion thread in the articles board. I know she'd love that.

Yay, Gina, you got BENDER!!! That's so cool. I love our theme here :lol:. Futurama is awesome. I'm watching my DVDs right now. Who's gonna get the Zoidberg icon?

I really want the Miami DVDs, but I'm broke as hell. Someone let us know if they say something about EC in the commentaries.

6. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

New thread!! Yay!! I love the title, it just says so much about this couple!!

It would make sense if they had never broken up, but then Calleigh is an amazing actress because i believed that she was really pissed at Jake. and then there was her face during the night shift scene when she realized that she had made the wrong choice. Is it the 19th yet?? At least we don't have to deal with Jerkely for the next two weeks!!

7. midnight_tiptoes

When Horatio and Stetler move to Vermont and open up their little House of Pies, Eric and Calleigh can move there with them and open up a little coffee shop right next to it. Rick and Horatio would serve the cherry pies as they hold hands, and Eric and Calleigh would make the coffee. Isn't that perfect?

Snerk, how much do I love Jake Jerkley? It's genius.

8. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

Jake said take a step back and let things cool down, not break up entirely. I can see her being pissed at him for that, but that's not technically a breakup. And I think she's too afraid not to be with him at this point. She needs a buffer zone to maintain control, and that's what he is. A relationship with Jake is familiar and she is in control, there's no new emotions to sort out like there are with Eric, so she has to maintain the facade until something comes up that she can't possibly ignore. Why the hell isn't it the 19th?!

9. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Guys, I'm going to die of sleep deprivation. Maybe I'll go take a nap before the kids come and start being annoying.

They were right about this being a religion. I don't even like Futurama but as resident Asian, I have to claim Amy before someone else does. We are a cult.

Calleigh is... stupid. And my battery's dying so I have to wrap this up quick and go find my AC adapter and go take a nap and this post was so off-topic and I totally forgot how to use punctuation.

10. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

Christ, I'm gone for a while and we're on thread 27? The new episodes must be good!

OMG I can't believe I wasn't here for that! That... totally made my year. I'm sorry, but that's the best thing that's happened around here in a while. Dude, she's all sad! In his arms! Sad in his arms! OUIHFEOUHFWOIUHD OHANCDIOUHBFWIOU!!!!!!11 When is this airing?

Anyway, I miss you guys. Just thought I'd pop in to say hello.

11. somethingsdont

Skylar, hey! I mentioned you a couple of posts up! And it's airing November 19th. We're gonna throw a party. You have to come.

Wow, I totally just made that up but hey guys, you're all invited to a party! Wear hip huggers or you won't be allowed in.

I was going to try to make some icons but I'm lazy and there aren't many good caps of both of them together in the past few episodes. Like all you see is the back of the other's head while one person is talking. Calleigh needs to learn to stand a little closer.

12. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Sky, I reacted in exactly the same way. Someone needs to re-post that pic on out shiney new thread.

Gosh darn it, the 19t is so far away.

HH party? Dude, we rock. Can Calleigh and Eric come?

13. somethingsdont

Here: MAJOR SPOILER WARNING

I already invited Calleigh and Eric. They said they'd come if they could be alone for the whole party, so I set up a video camera. Five bucks for the live feed!

14. midnight_tiptoes

Hey, Skylar. We were just talking about you.

Lucy, you got AMY! Lol, we're so lame.

Man, as soon as episode 9 airs that picture is going on everyone's avatar. Would be funny if for like a week or so we all wore the same avatar of that picture. You know, since we're a religion and all.

15. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Cool! New thread! I already made an icon with that picture but I wouldn't put it here cause I'll probably get in trouble. :rolleyes:

Ooh a party? I will so go and wear my hip huggers!

This is a religion that I would definatley convert to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.