Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cubano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cu

New thread already :D.
How much longer do we have to wait till the 19th. Someone build a time machine already. :lol:

I nearly choked on my lollipop when i read that title! I love it!

I'm a bit too old to be dressing up too - but it's not going to stop me. I'm going as a vampire bride and my boyfriend is going as count dracula. Its going to be fun. Hope everyone has a good time whatever you are doing on this hallows eve.

Drommie

XOXOXOX

Arhh you're never too old to dress up for Halloween!
I'm gonna put on my old teenage goth outfit, listen to Black Sabbath all night, and hopefully scare all the kids, who ring my bell, with my evil death glare!
azdevil.gif

New thread! Some season 5 nostalgia from me:
normal_burned16.jpg

normal_burned17.jpg

normal_burned18.jpg

Love the new title guys!

It's like the past ("cafe cubano")
The present (Jakes lack of interest)
and the future (Eric making calleigh coffee in bed)

I love it.

And the pics are amazing!

Yay new thread!!! :D Love the title, it says A LOT like Adorelo mentioned. And it would be awesome if we could finish this one on time for the 19th.

Anything interesting for next week's episode?? I was thinking that since we get that wonderful scene on the 19th they should be building for that moment throughoout these next episodes. This week was a good start, so we probably get some more on the next two. Then again this is Miami... :rolleyes:

YAY new thread and title!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!! :D ;)

I still have not seen the preview of next week's episode. Is it at youtube or something?

Sweet new thread!!!!!! We seem to be breezing through them at an alarming rate lately ;) Sort of like how Cal and Eric would lose their clothes once together :devil:

I voted for this thread title..totally love it. You are awesome Caro for always doing the threads and putting the links in the first one etc...thanks girl ;)

I'm sure the promo for next week will eventually be up at youtube..although it wasn't just for next weeks episode, it was a montage of the upcoming eps b/c Monday starts Nov Sweeps. But yeah, the 19th is definately not coming fast enough IMO.

You're welcome. It's tedious work that no one ever wants to do :lol:

They should set things up for episode 19, but I get the feeling they won't because if Jake isn't in those episodes, then I'm guessing they don't have to pay much attention to the triangle. But who knows, we might be pleasantly surprised. But I think one of the episodes is all about Ho, right? And now that Ryan's back I'm guessing E/C will lose some screen time :(

Oh fab, new thread! Yey!!! **grabs a steaming cuban coffee with caramel sauce and chocolate powder on top** party's on! Happy Holloween indeed! Thanks Caro!

I love costume parties! I don't get to go this time because I have to work but I've been a cowgirl and a 50's diner girl before. It's so much fun.

I'm hoping that by the time Eric and Calleigh get together that the new rule about fraternization didn't pass. What's sweeter would be if Eric gives Calleigh the coffee machine for Christmas even though she didn't mention that to him. He just knows! ;)

Happy Halloween!

Less Jake is just less pain for us, so lack of setup triangle-wise for episode 9 is okay for me.

I uploaded The Best Scene Ever yesterday but since Leela had it up in better quality, I didn't link it. NIGHT SHIFT!

Off-topic but the person sitting next to me has BO problems and I don't wanna move.

Maybe they do set up for the episode even w/out Jake. Even better: Only EC on the scenes :D One can hope right? :confused:

Thanks for the link! I was trying to make myself to feel better on why she's still with Jake so I came up with a theory: Jake realized that Cal really got mad at him for what he said about cooling off so he suggested to Cal that they could pretend that they're broken up so they could work together, trying to cover up that he made a mistake of backing down. Cal not having a leftover excuse to date Eric, agreed. I think that Jake and Cal had talked to each other and compromised on that terms before she and Eric got into the "night shift" conversation. Once Eric said that, she had that look of 'what have I done now?! Maybe should've given Eric the chance instead.'

About the BO problems, maybe you could put on some perfume subtly so that you can only smell yourself and he might even get the hint?

Did anybody else notice that in the scene between Calleigh, Eric and Jake, about halfway through Calleigh's attention switches to Eric (like she forgets Jake is there) and Jake gets this look on his face like, "um, I'm here?" Maybe I was just seeing things, but it was set up a little weird to me.

I don't carry perfume around with me but ugh, I gotta get to my midterm (!!!) in like twenty minutes anyway and the smell kinda... saturated itself.

The only reason I can think of for Calleigh and Jake still being together is that the writers collectively had serious memory lapses and forgot that Calleigh's strong, independent and doesn't take shit from anyone.

Caro, I noticed that too! I almost capped it yesterday 'cause the look on his face was priceless. Maybe I'll go cap it now.

EDIT:
Lookin' at Eric:
CSIMiami6x06avi-00001.png

Lookin' at Calleigh:
CSIMiami6x06avi-00002.png

Oh my God, somebody make this into an animated GIF.

haha! That's so funny! Like he is so out of place when Eric and Cal are in the same room! Get the hint man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back