Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cubano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cu

I'm in for sure. Do all the elements have to be included in the story or can we use like 4 out of the 5? Anyway, my element suggestion's gonna be "climbing." I'll leave the Christmas-y elements to everyone else.

I'm in! I love a good challenge! I'll have to get working (I go into the hospital on the 22nd) so mine will be in a little before the deadline. Thats ok, yes?

My suggestion (Its rubbish, I know.) is balustrade.

Drommie

XOXOXOX

The Leela's gonna boycott the Christmas challenge this year! *pouts*
Because last year nobody included my elements - which were fabulous!
Or I'm just gonna name them again?

Alright, the Leela submits:
- William Shatner
- a pink Rabbit Pearl

What is a pink rabbit pearl?

My challenge suggestion is tinsel.

A Christmas challenge! I have to admit, I am definitely one of those long time lurkers/a newbie who holds my breath for new fanfics and have never even made the time to try to write one...
I think the challenge is a good idea for this year... i promise to participate! Least I can do is give it a shot...

Jennifer, it's a vibrator.

Leela, I'll write you a story with a pink Rabbit Pearl. ;) I still haven't gotten around to the silencer fic. I need your inspirational icon!

I'm actually finishing up a fic now. Post-ep for "Stand Your Ground," because there could've been so much more, damn it!

somethingsdont said:
Leela, I'll write you a story with a pink Rabbit Pearl. ;) I still haven't gotten around to the silencer fic. I need your inspirational icon!
My silencer icon? Because I DON't have a Rabbit icon! *lol*

I'm actually finishing up a fic now. Post-ep for "Stand Your Ground," because there could've been so much more, damn it!
Post it! Nownow!

Yes, that one! I have a better time fantasizing about it than writing about it. I'm sure you can use your imagination until I finally get it down on paper. ;)

I will! I'm having trouble with the ending, as always. I think I'm gonna have more trouble now with the silencer idea floating around up there. Repeat to self: Eric and Calleigh do not have random rabbit sex. Eric and Calleigh do not...

Ohhhhh... they're called platinum rabbits in england. I didn't know what a pink rabbit pearl was either.

I'm sort of half way through a fic but gave it up as a bad job.

Drommie

XOXOXOX

Why do they not have random rabbit sex? It's fanfiction babe, they can do what the hell you like.... ;)

I'll join the festive fun, I like to write.

And you will all be happy to know I am finishing all my unfinished fics next week. :) Finally!

My suggestion:

A brown and white kitten, name her/him what you will.

And you know, this is the only place I can sign on and hear about vibrators.... :p

I'm sure they do have random rabbit sex, just not the same night Calleigh's almost run over and killed. ;)

The precious icon is really distracting me from finishing this story.

The precious icon is really distracting me from finishing this story.

Alright then I someone should repost THIS?
Oh I just did...

The precious icon is just distracting period :D :lol:

And that second icon Leela, is not distracting, it is just AWESOME!!

Well someone needs to write a fic then with them having random rabbit sex...mainly b/c I just like reading 'random rabbit sex':lol: I'm sick, I know this ;)

Probably true :)

I like the icon, very cool.

I'm excited about your stories now, can't wait for your posts.

Tomorrows epi? What are we all thinking? Ignoring the silly title?

If I never finish this story and nobody ever gets to read it, kill Leela.

I've always wanted to write a story for Killer Date, where Eric goes out to find another hookup and finds Calleigh and stuff happen. I've put it off because in reality, Calleigh probably would've only been there to stop him from gratuitous sex, not to allow herself to be the random hookup. STILL! Food for thought.

I reiterate: Valera's the nanny taking care of EC's kids. The one killed in the show is Valera's double.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back