Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cubano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cu

I dont know if I am doing this quote thing right??? But..

"This reminds me of the friends theme tune. Thats a good song."

Totally, completely off subject but... I LOOOOVE that show.
Probably my favorite show of all times (tied with Miami).
Heres that song by the way (this how much I love the show)..
http://youtube.com/watch?v=739JpsT-k8A&feature=related
Love it...love it...love it...great song...I have it on my ipod

I've got that song on my playlist. I love friends too. That and CSI Miami are the best.

She loves Eric much more than she loves Jake. Thats a certainty.

I'll be there for you, Drommie

XOXOXOX

I definitely think she's already fallen for him, she has just supressed those feelings for a really long time. Now she is finally, slowly letting those emotions show through. And Calleigh doesn't love Jake. She is holding onto what she and Jake used to have as a way to run from her feelings toward Eric.

Hi everyone! I'm new, and I absolutely love E/C! It never fails to make me squeal like a little fangirl. Or scream at the t.v. in frustration. ^_^ The last episode had me doing both. Reeeaallly cute moment at the beginning and then nothing at the end. BAD. Am I right?

Welcome, Jellicle15 :)

Oh gosh, the Emma episode is on. *melts* Calleigh's so good with Emma; Eric's so good with Holly...coincidence? Um, no! :D Damn it, when are these two gonna have babies already?!?! :lol: :D

Welcome Jellicle15!

I'm kinda new too! Started this awesome beloved thread about a week ago.

Ya, your right. Definitely cute and such a foreshadow for the future to come.

To everyone else:

With the song that just about perfectly fits with the E/C relationship, Calliegh and Eric remind me of Rachel and Ross (for any Friends fans along with Drommie). Even if they happened to break up, their friendship runs so deeply that they wouldnt just cut each other out of their lives completely. If they are true friends then they will keep being friends. There would be awkwardness at first, but they would get over it, just like R/R. Lets just hope that when they do get together, that the writers won't mess with us, break them up, and get back together finally when the show ends.

By the way does anyone have any more spoilers for next weeks show??

P.S.- I did do the quote thing wrong. Anybody want to tell me how to do it.

This is partially a test to see if i know now how to do a quote:

[/QUOTE] Oh gosh, the Emma episode is on. *melts* Calleigh's so good with Emma; Eric's so good with Holly...coincidence? Um, no! :D Damn it, when are these two gonna have babies already?!?! :lol: :D

[/QUOTE]

Which one is the Emma episode? Whats the name?

Quote tags, couldn't be easier:

[*quote]CONTENT[/*quote]

Remove the *s.

Thanks. I think I got it now.

Lol, Jess yeah they really are amazing with kids...both of them! I really would like to see them interact with kids more, instead of H being the one to talk to the kids all the time...I'd LOVE to have an eppy where there's a baby and either Eric or Call has to hold and take care of it and the one sees the other holding the baby and from the look on their face you can just tell that they are IN LOVE!! :D

Speaking of...this next eppy is about the nanny knowing things so this would be a fabulous eppy for one or both of them to hold kids and have the other fall in love with them even more! :lol: Here's hoping...

Dang these two need to be together already! I have the HUG picture up as part of wallpaper and my brother and sister-in-law saw it and said "Awww who are they, they're in love right? They look so perfect together!" Truer words have never been spoken! :D :D

What's the Christmas challenge?

Welcome, Jellicle15!

Here's what I hope will happen tomorrow night: Calleigh and Eric run off together. The "nanny" in question is actually Valera, who finally makes an appearance to help take care of the five biracial kids that Calleigh and Eric adopt. Jake is eaten alive by his own ego.

Welcome, Jellicle15! Hope you're having a great day!

What is the christmas challenge?

I like the part where Jake is eaten alive by his own ego! So true!

I think Jake will see calleigh and Eric holding one of the kids and this makes him realise he's not ready for that kind of thing but Calleigh is and so he steps aside, knowing that she'll be happier with Eric that she ever was with him. That way it doesn't destroy the last bit of like that we have for him thats hidden deep, deep, deep, deep down... (Try saying that fast!)

Drommie

XOXOXOX

Oh, it's a fan fic challenge. Yay google. Okay, yeah, but everyone has to actually write something, not like every other time we try to get an influx of fics and we get 3 stories even though there are a lot more people frequenting this thread. (I'm looking at all you lurkers, too!)

Every year we do a fanfic Christmas challenge and it's tons of fun. We choose around 5 elements and people have to write a Christmas story using said elements (say, an elf, a drunken Santa, etc). The fic I wrote, How To Slide Down Horatio's Chimney in 10 Easy Steps, was an answer to the 2004 Christmas challenge.

Since there's so many newbies, then it would be great to start picking out the elements now so we have time to submit the story before the deadline (Dec 25th). I also hope tons of people participate and nobody gives me the "I can't write but I'll be all pushy and whine for everyone else to do it!" crap of an excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back