Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

A 'Who's the daddy?' epi mmmmmmm that would be interesting plus it just spells angst and i love angust. But you just know that the writters are gonna do something stupid and make out that the whole lab thinks shes a slut or something.

Awwww and if Emily did get pregnant it would be so great cause she wanted kids for ages. :D

xXx
P.s Im nearly done on my essay. I'm on my second draft so really its alread done but I've now got 4 A4 pages edited 2 more to go.

Awww FluffyBlonde! i hope you feel better soon! I've had injuries from netball before as well!

Last I heard, Emily was still dating but in the other thread they say she brokoe up with him so I'm kinda confused.

Jodie, I'll beta salsa for you if you like! xoxo

It would be awsome if Emily got pregnant!! it would be interesting to see how the writers play that. As long as its not jakes ( and it's Erics :D ) i will be happy!! it would be nice too cause Emily really does want kids

Oh Jen, would you? You'd be my little star! :)

How do you think they'd play it if she did? On Without a Trace, Poppy's pregnant, so they are having her character Samantha pregnant too, by a one night stand aparantly. I hope they wouldn't do that! :eek:

Ohhh I hope they wouldnt play it as the product of a one night stand.
They should play it as the first of many gawjus E/C juniours :D. And we should see the production process :devil: :lol:

Why should we know (Leela and I) what's happening in Emilys love life? We have no contact to her! And she never talks about her private life! There are only a few quotes where she talks about it.
There are NO informations if she's single or not! And I think it's really non of our buisness if she's dating someone and specially who it is! We should respect her private life and don't gossip about it!

I'm with you on the not gossiping. But it's nice to see her as happy as she is those pics :) I like happy Emily.

Plus, she's a celebrity! Of course people are ging to know about her private life. Kinda comes with the territory unfortunatly. :)

Jodie
xx

I like happy Emily :) to. And she does look happy in those pics. And if shes happy thats what counts. Nobodyelse's buisness.

Anyway does anyone know anything about tomorrows epi :confused: cause I aint heared anything about it.

I don't think we should intrude on her private life either. It is her business, but we can still be curious about it.

I hope that they wouldn't make it a one night stand. That is so out of character for Calleigh. I don't think the writers could be that stupid!

It would have been OOC for Sam on Without a Trace too. But they had her go through this whole big personal mess before it happened. So maybe they would do something like that.

But first, I'd like to investigate personal Calleigh for a while.

Oh and any fanfic writers, LLK (a dear friend) has a critique group open here which aims to help writers improve and help other improve. I'd go if you want to help yourself and others.

Kisses

Jodie
xxxxxxx

We should respect her private life and don't gossip about it!
Exactly. Please respect Emily's privacy and endeavour to keep things on topic in here. Not only should we not be discussing an actor's private life, but this thread is for the discussion of E/C. Thanks. :)

Are we thinking about the same writers brookeAp3 :lol:
Na really they couldn't be that stupid surely. Like you said brookeAp3 that is so out of character for Calleigh, and they should be able to work out that its not gonna work.
I would really like to know how they would play it out though if emily did get pregnant would it be Jakes :( or Erics :)
If they had a E/C wedding where do you think it would be a church, on a beach, somewhere fancy :confused:

I'd like to say the beach. Or maybe a church, for Eric and his family, being Catholic and all. Out of interest, do we know anything about Calleigh's religion?

And where the hell is Skylar these days?

Jodie
xxx

I think it would be on a beach at sunset under a white arch covered with white lilies (They're my favourite), he sing always by Bon Jovi for her as she was stood at the "alter" and they'd dance their first dance to Wonderful tonight by Eric Clapton and it would be all romantic and sweet and fluffy. (I'm dead soft - can you tell?)

Imagining that scenario now, Drommie

XXXXXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back