Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

Jacks said:
Could it be a front? Could we really have some hiphugger love in real life? :devil: Aww Emily and Adam sitting in a tree.....
doing something
they souldnt be
starts with s
ands in x
OMG THEY ARE HAVING SEX :devil: :lol:

Wat if it is a cover mmmmmm. Are either dating. last time I checked Emily was but is she still :confused:. (Adam is way hotter than that guy anyway no compition :lol:)

Can you imagin if it is just a cover though, that would be sooooooo OMG!!! worthy :p

I thought Emily was single? MMMMMMM, Who's the guy? :mad: *Dons sniper outfit* :devil:

Oh and you quoted Jacks instead of me! :p I wouldn't want Jacks to have to take the credit for my mindless drivle Hehe. :lol:

Ohhh He's good loking, but NO where NEAR as good looking as Adam. But she looks so beautiful on that last pic. And in the first, I LOVE her coat! :) A year ago, hummm *hangs up sniper gear for now*. I may have to go hunt down Leela and ask her!

Oh and do we have ANY E/C writers/readers on this site? I cna't find any stories and I posted one from ff.net and no one has read it :(. We need to re-group the EC people and host a mass posting on behalf of HH's

He is good looking but of course Adam is way hotter! As long as Emily is happy, I guess...so long as Calleigh ends up with Eric I'm good. Hey, is that the same guy that Jonathan Togo introduced to her? The play writer? I remember reading from way back when that she was dating one of Togo's friends who does playwrites(?).

Jodie i agree he is good looking, but adam is MUCH hotter. And i really love that coat to, its so pretty; I want one :lol:

Ohhh and I've made a new vid its called 'Goodbye my lover. E/C' It should be up by now I think. Check it out, I dont think its that good but take a look and tell me wat u think :D

xXx

School is owning my life, guys. My free time is spent catching up with friends, not writing fan fiction, which is rather unfortunate for some of you guys. ;) Midterms have started for me already and I've got 3 assignments due next week in my math classes alone that I haven't started yet, so yeah, I probably won't be around here/update my WIPs much until things slow down (i.e. when I graduate in four years).

Anyway, I quickly scanned the past 2 pages and:
1) I'd prefer if the actors who are supposed to play a romantic relationship on-screen aren't dating off-screen. Does. Not. Work.
2) I would sell my left pinkie to see at least one substantial EC scene every ep, sex or no sex.
3) Dude, if Emily doesn't want her boyfriend (fiancé?), I'd gladly take him.
4) Have fun in California, Caro!
5) Where the hell's Skylar?!

If anyone wants to write my Technology and Society midterm on Wednesday, speak up so I can write fics instead.

aww Heather! I love the video! I just wanna hug them both and tell them to lock themselves in a room and make babies! :lol: thanks for the vid!

somthingsdont, sorry can't help you. I'm so glad I'm done with school, I still have nightmares from my Quantative Analysis portfolio! How about I just give you moral support :D

As long as Emily is happy with her bf (fiancé?), but if she doesn't want him anymore Ill gladly take him, cause he is good looking.
I've been thinking about it and I agree with somethingsdont it is better if actors who are acting romantic scenes on-screen are not dating off-screen, cause it doesnt really work.
So long as Calleigh ends up with Eric I'm happy. :)
hiphugaholic I remember reading that to, I think he is the same guy, but dont hold me to it though cause i aint sure. and thanks for watching my vid glad you liked it.

:( I've got a boo boo. I should be baned from sport in school. Firstly, last year I nearly broke my leg going over a hurdle and was stuck in a wheelchair for a week :( this monday I fell over my step in step arobics and landed in a very comprimising position (lets just put it that way :lol:) Then yesterday I fractured my fingers in netball, I did it around 2pm yesterday and I didnt go to the hospital till about 12:30 today :( and its taking me forever to type :( Im a hazard to myself they really should ban me from that lesson :lol:
I think Im gonna pull the guilt card on my mum so I can get a new coat prefuably one like Emilys cause I really like that coat. Well she did make me wait nearly a whole day to get my hand checked out cause she recond there was nothing wrong with it. I think I deserve a new coat for not whining all night about my hand hurting.
I hope we get loads of E/C scenes on monday does anyone know what is happening in that ep :confused:

somthingsdont, sorry but I can't help you either I have a essay on 'of mice and men' to complete

I'm a disaster area too! When I was doing sport at school, I fractured fingers, got black eyes, got concussion and once got a broken cheekbone (Netball too!) Unfortunately since then I've just got worse. If you don't believe me read my last post (I'm a bit ditzy). Just 5 minutes ago I fell UP my staircase (Which was interesting - but Abby thought it was hilarious) so you're not the only one. I really hope you feel better soon!

I thought Emily was single too (But I don't know anything) but as long as she's happy, that's fine with me (Even if it's not adam ...) Oh, well.

I've got a pain in my sawdust, Drommie.

XXXXX

P.S If you give me a brief outline of what to write and i'll do that essay for you! (I enjoy work! Especially if it's not my own! Got qualifications in french and biology if that helps.) Even though i've got to do maths corsework, a dissertation on electrons and a french translation before monday...

I'm a huge klutz myself...that's why I never involved myself in any ball games. I don't have any coordination! But I do like hiking and kayaking. :cool: Now, if Adam is willing to teach me baseball, I don't care if I end up in a hospital, I'll do it! :D

Don't know if there's any EC scenes on Monday, there hasn't been any mention of it at least. I'm recording it but won't be able to watch it until next weekend :( Life was so much easier when I didn't have bills to pay.

Where's leela?? I'm sure she would know. Anyway i think he is good looking, not nearly as hot a Adam but who is? And they look cute together! Especially in the second pic! If Emily's happy than that's really all that matters.

I really don't think that Adam and Emily should date off screen. I can see things getting awkward between them then and i DONT want that to happen!! If Calleigh and Eric get together then ill be more than happy!!

2) I would sell my left pinkie to see at least one substantial EC scene every ep, sex or no sex
Yeah no kidding Luce hon, you sell your left pinkie and I'll sell my left pinkie toe and we'll be good to go! :D

Good luck with your assignments and exams and all that lovely crap school gets you...and if you get a chance to update awesome, but I am quite willing to wait in the meantime...they are that good! ;)

As for Emily and Adam dating in real life, that would be totally cute...but only if they didn't ever break up cuz that would make things sad...they are SO cute with eachother now! :D

I've just reaslised someting ... I'm here shipping E/C and my fench professor is called Lyndsey PROCTOR ... Wierd. She's blonde, 5'3, green eyes ... perhaps they're related!

I agree that they shouldn't date offscreen. I changed my mind. It could get very awkward, (not very conducive to E/C moments) so it's better if they are just good friends. Maybe she'll get pregnant and they'll have to write it into the script!

Enjoying my tea with 6 sugars, Drommie

XXXXXXX

Oh That would be interesting. A 'Who's the daddy?' epi... Well, I hope not. Maybe a 'Eric and Calleigh have babies and live happily ever after'? I like, but I love angst to much!

I'd love to help with the essays guys, but have several of my own to do. Plus about 6 unfinished fics... yeah, yeah.

Jodie
xxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back