Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _____Skylar, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delko_Lover07

Delko_Lover07 Dead on Arrival

Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

That scene had to be just..-swoon-. It was perfect and the way she looked at him..it showed there was something deeper in that look. =)

I liked it when she was pissed at Jake as well. =)
    haha. xD

2. lanmwolf

lanmwolf Victim

I love how E/C interaction makes us all act like giddy four year olds :D

I know on a couple other sites that I visit that people want spoiler warnings for like a couple weeks after an episode has aired (they get really pissy on a couple Supernatural boards I visit). I don't know if you guys care or not because I haven't been on here long enough, but the stupid spoiler code isn't working right for me so here's some spoiler space (I only talk about tonight's episode).

T
    o
    n
    i
    g
    h
    t
    s

e
    p
    i
    s
    o
    d
    e

I was jumping up and down in my room when Eric said that if it had been him he would have moved to the night shift (unfortunately I forgot my curtains weren't drawn and some people walking by my dorm room gave me a wierd look when they saw me bouncing around smiling :lol:). Anyway I thought that showed how Eric felt perfectly and I think that it gave Calleigh a chance to realize that he's still interested. I was also estatic that Calleigh didn't act all awkward when he said it (basically that she didn't just blow it off and ignore it).

And yeah the whole scene at the end made me want to puke too. I mean Jake was such an ass this episode ("Well if it doesn't bother her, it doesn't bother me" or whatever it was) I couldn't believe that Calleigh went back to him again.

I also loved how direct Eric was this episode because although I like him jealous and passive aggressive I think that it shows that he's ready to put up one hell of a fight as soon as Calleigh is ready to consider starting up a relationship with him.

Finally I have to admit that it was nice to see the writers show that they do know how to do continuity (I always get so pissed off when something big happens and then they don't talk about it for like 5 episode, if ever). Glad that Ryan's back on the job too.

And I agree that the writers need to do something with Horatio. I mean I know that he's supposed to be the boss, but he never does anything but say those famous one liners and take off and put on his sunglasses (I don't know about you guys, but that last scene with him putting on his sunglasses had me laughing so hard).

Anyway those are my thoughts and like the rest of you I'm impatiently waiting for the next few episodes :D

3. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

See I told you not to go to bed :D The opener with Cal and Jerkly and then Cal and Alexx, and then the whole transfer scene, I was so freakin happy over here. He'd do anything for her. But like I said now she has to be with Jerkley because now she's got no more excuses.

Thread titles, can we do something with Eric it's me or the If it was me I'd transfer or something? 6 episodes in and we've had so many good moments. I'll rewatch some tonight and think. I can't sleep. Again.

4. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

New thread title:
    If it were me, I'd transfer to your pants.

I'm joking, of course, but I'm impressed with how fast we're going through these threads. We're definitely gaining on GCR and I think we're gaining on GSR, too. We're awesome.

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

We are awesome, for sure! And I like that title Luce :devil: very nice! ;)

And that end scene...GAG! :p This is the obstacle (slight though it be) to be E/C...that her being with Jake is forbidden...that will hold some attraction for a second or two and then she really will realize what she has with Eric and will run to him!!

And Cal shooting the bow at the end...nice! ;)

That scene of E/C's though...still freakin' fabulous! Awww...they are meant for eachother, for sure! :D

6. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I wanna transfer to Eric's pants. What kind of paperwork do I have to fill out?

I'd love to use that one, but the mods will probably say no :(. Didn't we have a few back up titles? Where'd they go? We're so lazy.

Is anybody a West Wing fan? I wanna suggest, "He Said It Right," but nobody will get it and if you don't get it it's really lame.

So keep thinking, people!

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Ohhhh next week looks GOOD! And wait a sec...is it just me or are the outfits Eric and Call wearing in the promo for next week looking very similair to the outfits in our pic-of-pure-love?!! Cuz it is fine by me if we got that eppy next week instead of having to wait for it! :lol:

8. midnight_tiptoes

I think the promo for tonight had clips from the next four episodes, because November Sweeps starts next week.

I love November sweeps :D. Especially when they culminate with Jake exiting his non-existent ass stage right.

9. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Name: __________________
    Is your name Calleigh Duquesne? Underline one: YES | NO
    You'll be notified by flying pigs if your request has been approved.

And oh damn, I forgot about the whole PG-13 thing (again). It's not even really suggestive. I could be talking about pants in a purely "hey, nice pants, where'd ya get them?" kinda way.

10. midnight_tiptoes

Damn, so if I'm not Calleigh my transfer won't be approved? Curse you, madam, and curse your damn bureaucracy! [​IMG]

I like the idea of using a title about Eric's quote from tonight. Should we just straight up quote him? I always thought it was kinda lame when shipper threads quote the characters. It seems kinda lazy. Then again, that's all we are.

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I am all for straight up quoting him...especially in this case...call it lazy who cares...it's LOVE and that's what matters! Although I do like the suggestive ones too...but I suck at coming up with those! ;)

12. midnight_tiptoes

I'm too anal! Oh well, somebody suggest something smart and funny.

Now I can't sleep.
    The writers are really setting Calleigh up for a heartbreak, aren't they? But I think they're also setting the wheels in motion for her to fall for Eric. Her reaction to his revelation that he would've transfered to be with her was awesome. Emily rocked that scene. It's like a light bulb goes off and she realizes at that moment she totally made the wrong choice.

I'm excited to see how they play this and I'm glad that Eric has made his feelings for her clear two episodes in a row. He's not giving up on her.

13. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

I love West Wing, and that's awesome.

I will find you the paperwork for that transfer. Somehow. I want to do my firearms internship under Calleigh.

Could we do like If it were me, I'd transfer to your bedroom? or to your heart? I'm a firefighter, we lose our ability to keep it clean when we get our certifications :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. midnight_tiptoes

Eric is so cute when he's wearing his heart on his sleeve:

[​IMG]

And Calleigh's so smitten when he's around. I really haven't seen her looking at anybody like this:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This was my favorite part, though:

[​IMG]

Calleigh: I've made a huge mistake.

15. Leela

Leela Pathologist

Oh FRY! I must get me back my Leela one and then our icons can make out, Caro! *headslaps*
    So, shall I look forward to watching this episode later or not?
    Or shall I just watch it and switch it off five minutes early?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.