Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _____Skylar, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

Seriously the scene where he says if "it were me I would have moved to the night shift" I was like WAKE UP lady...this guy so has the hots for you. I thought more than ever in this ep she started to realize that what she feels for Jake isn't long lasting and that her feelings for Eric are surfacng more and more. Overall the ep was pretty good...COTC last year I thought was a little better but again, overall not bad.

When Eric apologizes to Jake did anyone see the look he had aon his face after Eric turned his back? It was he almost realized why it didn't bother Cal that they are on a break and that Stetler knew. I think, while he might know how Eric feels he is starting to get a small inkling that Cal sort of deep down feels the same for Eric. I still can't believe the hand holding scene. What is it about Jake that keeps her going back? Seriously, there is getting some when you haven't gotten any in a while and then there is just being a glutton for punishment.

Next week and the weeks after look pretty good...hey before you know it, it will be the 19th!!!!! And in the coming attractions we got some nice montage shots of what is in store for the upcoming eps as weill as the 19th. I love action Calleigh.

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Can't wait, Can't wait...la la la la la! :lol: Geez, sometimes living on the West Coast sucks...then again I do get to read about it and know what happens before watching it! That does have it's benefits! ;) Thanks for all the info y'all...it's quite appreciated! Can't wait to see this eppy now...for sure! :D

And um...is it the 19th yet? :lol:

3. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

In a nutshell, Jackie, Calleigh thinks Jake is all she deserves. She doesn't see herself as worthy and thinks Eric is out of her league. And everything I said before.

Action!Calleigh will have me grinning for the next 3 days or so. That just made my night right there :lol: I never thought Monday would be the day I can't wait for, but the next 3 look like they can't come fast enough.

From the info I got, some idiot left oily rags, cocaine-making supplies and a propane tank on a back porch and the resulting fire put 4 DC firefighters that I know and ride with in the hospital. One in particular is very critical. DC company 4 could use some extra prayers tonight.

4. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Recap with +/- system:

- Jake's vests are back UGH.

- Jake's existence.

- Jake.

+ Calleigh dismissing Jake at the beginning of the episode.

+ Alexx's obsession with mojo and her interaction with Calleigh. I'm so glad she got more to work with than How To Speak To The Dead 101.

+ Eric is the sweetest guy ever. I just want to take him home and do naughty things with him, but I think Calleigh would dismember me and I can't do naughty things without limbs (well, let's not go there, please).

+ "If it were me, I would've transferred to night shift." So damn sweet I got cavities. Calleigh should've said something more than, "That's sweet." Newsflash, Calleigh:
    [​IMG]
    I didn't make this. Blame the shitty photoshop job on someone else.

+ Thank God Ryan got his damn job back. I don't think I could take any more of his BOO HOO LYF SUX emo bullshit. And Alexx was brilliant with him, too.

+ Ryan/Sam is totally cute. Who's with me? "Okay, let's start over. Hi, my name is Ryan Wolfe." CUTE.

+ We got to see non-boring Sam. She's snazzy. I like her.

- I don't really know what the case was about, but I'm pretty sure "Kill Zone" called and said that it wants its plotline back. "I hate people who move too much!" "I hate people who don't move enough!" Break. Gimme a.

- I'm not sure why TPTB continue to make Calleigh out to be a lovesick idiot, but there's no way the old Calleigh would've given Jake a third chance. What was that all about? I almost expected season 2 Calleigh to pop out and kick season 6 Calleigh's ass and rip Jake's arm off and eat it. Minus the eating it because that's sick. Yes, they have history, but basing a relationship on history is like peeking in the toilet after you've taken a dump: you know it's gonna be shit. Really terrible metaphor (actually, it's a simile) aside, wake up, Calleigh! If I didn't know about 6.09, I would've liked to shoot her with her own gun. And then kick Jake in the nuts for not willing to take the night shift like Eric would have (aww).

- Horatio. Please just off yourself for the good of the show. Take a speech therapy class or learn circular breathing or just formulate a whole sentence without making dramatic pauses that makes the camera pan to your face for longer than 3 seconds and makes Lucy go into an epileptic frenzy. I convulse. Seriously.

5. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

Lucy, I love you. Just sayin. Spicy ramen is NOT meant to be up the nose. Or on the small puppy who is shivering under my comforter because she's like 5 pounds and it's about 30 degrees out and I just got her wet :lol:

The sad thing? I completely understand where Calleigh is coming from and exactly why she just did what she did. I want to smack her, but I understand her. It's all the reasons I've already said in all my long-windedness, plus the simple fact that she's afraid to NOT be with him. Eric just cracked her last wall. If he is willing to transfer for her, that means if she's not with Jake there is no reason to not be with him. And the girl is terrified to let herself feel. Being with Eric means there are emotions and thoughts and feelings that she can't lock away and forget about, and losing that control is scaring the hell out of her. It's going to take something huge to shake her out of that. Is it the 19th yet???

6. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

hi, new miami fan (ish) here, usually just a vegas fan but i've been getting into the other two because of this site. watched tonites ep
    really liked the chemistry for these two. this is the first new episode i've watched, i think the only other full ep was the crossover of miami and vegas, and their chemistry was great! then i got sad for you guys at that last scene. lol. i'm such a dork, rooting for ships and such that i don't know anything about. fandom is in my head! but eric and calleigh are adorable together!]

7. subterraneantwin

subterraneantwin Rookie

Welcome, fanatic! Hey, I remember you from the Yo!Bling thread! It's good to see you. It looks like both of our 'ships are off to a good start.

somethingsdont, I know I've said this before, but I really love your reviews. I almost look forward to them more than the actual episodes. :lol:

I'm convinced... the E/C thread is full of the most hilarious people ever (excluding myself, of course).

The first E/C scene was spectacular. As soon as I saw it, I paused it and ran upstairs screaming like the freakiest fangirl you've ever seen. And then, that wretched last scene almost ruined it all with its vomit-inducing repugnance. But it's okay, because episode 9 will be worth it.

8. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

Dude, I had the same reaction. Except not with the running because I had 2 dogs asleep on my leg. But I was screaming my freaking head off!!! Probably scared the neighbor but I don't care because she's a bitch. Ah, it was a good night.

And welcome :D It's always good to have people join the madness :lol:

9. Delko_Lover07

Delko_Lover07 Dead on Arrival

Hello, I'm new here. xD
    I'm a huge Eric/Calleigh shipper, so this was the first thread I came to xD l0l. =)

I'm pleased to see all the 'spoilers' for the upcoming episodes of CSI: Miami and the relationship of Calleigh/Jake might be jeapordized. xD

Question though,
    Next week's episode, Episode 7 will be called, Chain Reaction, correct?

Which episode is Stand Your Ground, Episode 9?

10. Delko_Lover07

Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory *DELETED*

Post deleted by Delko_Lover07

11. subterraneantwin

subterraneantwin Rookie

Welcome, Delko_Lover07! Just to let you know before a mod does, you might want to delete your last post because it's against forum rules to make two in a row. ;)

12. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Welcome to the newbies!

Welcome, Delko_Lover07. You need 100 posts to have an avatar, and also you can't post two messages in a row. If you post something and wanna add something else, you can use the edit button and have 24 hours to edit your post.

I'm too tired! Fine, I'll watch the first half hour or so and then go to bed. I'm really just freaking dead over here and tried to take a nap but assholes kept calling me on the phone. Seriously, people!

13. Delko_Lover07

Alrighty, thanks for the heads up. =)
    I love coming into fan sites and having the people be nice to the newbies. xD It just makes my day..or rather night. =)
    But, thanks for the heads up, I deleted the second post! <3

I've watched this show from day one..and I always KNEW that spark between Calleigh/Eric was there. =)
    It makes all happy insidee. haha.

14. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Okay, that was the best scene ever. Awww! And the look on Calleigh's face after he looked away, she was totally considering that! It's like it hit her right in the gut. Best scene ever. The acting was awesome.

And I'm sorry, but you know Eric totally would've transfer if it meant being with Calleigh. We totally called that, didn't we? Yeah, we did, cause we're awesome.

Do we have a thread title, guys?

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Caro you posted exactly what I was gonna write! I love that we at least are seeing this at the same time! And now if I may....*Sigh, Swoon....Squeee!*
    Awwww that scene was so perfect! The little eyebrow raise her gave her after he said that and then her pause as she really thought about what he said...it was perfect!! Yay! Yay!

And on a slightly different note...I LOVE Cal pissed at Jake, she was so fabulous! And HOT! Sad day you lost her Jake...but you ain't getting her back...especially not when Eric would do anything for her and now she knows it! Sucks to be you Jerkley! :lol:

Yay for a fabulous sweet scene for our ship! :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.