Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _____Skylar, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

The school I went to actually has some pretty amazing dorm rooms: kitchen, bathroom, vanity...it was like a hotel room. However (and this is a big however) it wasn't nearly as exciting as what they showed on Miami. Nasty flourescent lighting, ugly carpet from the seventies, beds older than my parents...then again, some of the kids really could snazz up their rooms. Ah...is it sad that I miss dorm life? :)

Okay...back on topic: Leela, you're amazing! I take it you figured this out with your mad deductive reasoning and superb geography skills?

Sometimes I wonder about the writers...like isn't Marisol supposed to be Eric's OLDER sister? If she is, then he's pretty young still. Wasn't she born in 76 or 78 according to her headstone? If Eric's been with the crime lab as long as he has, then he's definitely around or over thirty, no?
    TPTB tend to be a bit bipolar when it comes to character details I guess...thoughg speaking of, I've often thought Speed seemed to display more OCD personality traits than Ryan does. I wish they'd portray it more (not like Monk or anything, but just that he does have OCD and it's something that can occasionally interfere with his life)

Okay. That's it.

2. Leela

Leela Pathologist

NO?! :lol:
    I just typed Star's descriptions into Google Earth and then I chose some random houses in the neighbourhood and put some markers on the places....
    Anyway, so here's Calleigh's neighbourhood: Click! (Notice how ALL the houses have pools?)
    Eric's place: Click! (...bit more humble...)

So where's the LAB???

EDIT: too stupid...

3. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

:D Just goes to show how internet illiterate I am, huh? Can we just pretend that's what happened then? really, no one needs to know the truth

4. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

Leela: you are amazing!! i am loving your geekiness!!

Star: you've totally got Calleigh nailed! She is only mad at Eric cause she knows that she has backed herself into a corner and doesn't want to admit that she was wrong because she's Calleigh so being angry is easier. personally im hoping that we get some good angst in this epi!

5. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Holy crap, I'm exhausted. I think I'm gonna go to bed early tonight and watch the episode tomorrow, or like when the DVDs come out. For some reason I'm not really feeling the episode, even though I haven't even seen it. And I didn't sleep at all last night. I'm really blah and meh right now.

I can't believe Calleigh lives in that area on a CSI salary. What the fuck kinda shady business is she running on the side? Is she pimping Eric?

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Are you kidding? Something tells me Cal might be pimping herself out? Maybe they let her keep the costume from Body Shots ;)

Ya know some of the words in Usher's song Yeah "Lady on the street and a freak in the bed" Something tells me Cal is a freak in the sheets :lol:

7. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

"If it would've been me, I would've transferred to the night shift." Awww! Need I say any more? :D And then Calleigh's little sorta 'I know that' look. :D And how happy am I that Eric let her know that he still has feelings for her? :D I don't care about the rest of the episode. I'm good now, heh. Oh, and just a random sidebar, but Eric looks hot in that purple.

8. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Jessica, I was just going to comment about the same thing. I want instant replay, damn it. Yeah, I pretty much don't care about the rest of the episode either.

9. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

Caro don't go to bed!!!
    Holy frelling crap I am DYING HERE!!!!! The first 15mins were like damn. Or am I just nuts? I don't want to say anything until more people see it but Eric and Jake in a room...

Leela you rock my world! Thanks for the map. Yeah Bal Harbor is the most high class area out there, and it's been said that Bal Harbor Square is the world's most self-indulgent square mile. Like I said, she's loaded. *nods* or she's pimping her man. :lol:

10. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

Leela, you're amazing!

Yeey! So JC are broken up, Cal's giving jerkely the cold shoulder. Probably for not standing up or "cooling off" with her. EC in evidence lab and Eric asked if she was still mad at him for the thing with Stetler. Cal said she wasn't mad and that it would probably hand gone out anywhere, just a matter of time. Then Eric said that if it was him (meaning if he was jerkely) he would go to night shift. And Cal said "that's sweet"...yeeey! Then Eric tried to apologize to Jake also for slipping out to Stetler. Jake said not to worry about it because if Cal wasn't broken up about it then neither was he. I'm loving this ep so far!

11. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

Calleigh with Alexx at the beginning was hilarious. And the smile she gave Eric MADE MY DAY! And Her ripping on Jerkly? Fabulous.

I remember Cal having a gold Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. I have a model of it on my shelf next to Speed's motorcycle and one of the Hummers. My friends laugh because it's all model horses and then those. I rememmber she had some sporty silver convertible in the ep about her dad, Ryan's first, why can't I think of the name?

And something else I thought of. We know she's the best in the country in her field. We also know she was guest lecturer in one of Ryan's classes. Guest speakers and presenters get paid a LOT. And if she also does consulting work and stuff? She came from a bad start and is talented and successful, she deserves an amazing house and nice clothes and car. She's earned it. And I'm sure she's careful about saving so she definitely deserves her luxuries. I think everyone has their few things they splurge on. For me it's firefighting gear that makes my life easier, and boots, especially Ariat, Harley, and Dansko :lol: I love boots.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Calleigh don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's not the only one who can make you smile

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

ABOUT FREAKING TIME!! Lol, it sounds like this is a great E/C eppy so far! SWEET! I am so excited to see this eppy now...heehee, yay E/C sweetness....aww love! YAY!!

Caro I know it sucks being on the West Coast, but I'll be staying up for this eppy...and I think we might not even need any liquor to get thru this eppy! ;) Heehee! :D

13. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

aaaahhhh!!!

shi*t!!!! damn! i was having a good night and they had to SHOW that?! jerkely and cal held hands for a bit and smiled at each other before they went on seperate ways! gaaaahhhhhh! i'm about to slap cal silly! why? why?!!!!

14. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

I'm dying here!!! And next week looks awesome too. If they keep this up it will fly to the 19th!

15. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

i like how eric handle things with calleigh, subtle but distinct. impressive. but calleigh?! what the hell?! after everything that eric has said and done she's still with jerkely! hopefully she'll give him the permanent boot on ep 9! i still like the ec scene though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.