Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

Just a little bit of good news; Jake is NOT in ep 608 Permanent Vacation. Just thought I would let you guys know ;)

That's wonderful news!!!! :D :D :D I wish he would be the one on "Permanent Vacation" and just stay away!! :p ;)

Yay for no Jake in episode 8! And then hopefully he'll be gone after 9.

Are they really wearing Hip Hugger jeans in episode 9? Cause that would be the most awesome shout out EVER.

Okay I don't remember the name of the ep but it was the one where the club promoter was killed at the crematorium, in the scene where they microwave the hand and find the little metal palette and someone says something about it being a pass to paradise, and they recognize it as being from club Canvas, and Cal says yeah I've been there a few times and Eric says me too spent my whole paycheck but it was worth it, never had one of those though and Cal says you have a badge you don't need one. Makes you wonder what our girl does after work :lol: :devil: :lol:

I can see Calleigh being modest and not wanting to advertise having money. She's good at her job because she genuinely loves it, and I can see her not wanting people questioning her motives or just talking to her for her money. She got away from a bad childhood and made herself into something amazing, I can see some relative that she never knew about following her career and then leaving her millions. And Bal Harbor is a very ritzy area. I've read several bios for her and TPTB tend to change bios when it suits them. Originally it had her changing her name to her mother's maiden name when she left home, but then they gave her father the same last name. So my theory on that is that he changed his name to try to take advantage of her success. But frankly she can't dress like she does on what her salary should be. Same with Natalia actually, but she explains the house she has in that one episode. I'm fuzzy on titles today. I've got a notebook where I keep character details when they come up on episodes so I can get everything right in fic. My biggest pet peeve is when people spell characters' names wrong or get details wrong that have been explained on the show. I've got Calleigh, Natalia, Kate and Abby from NCIS, Megan from Numb3rs, and Emily from Standoff so far. They gave us Calleigh's address in Deviant when she's talking about having a sex offender living near her, I capped the screen she and Ryan were looking at and she had searched her address, which is 1025 Saratoga Avenue, Bal Harbor, FL 33154. We also have that her birthday is 2/28/74 and she's 5'3, 105lbs, and has a BS in Physics from Tulane where she took Quantum Mechanics and Neurophysiology junior year. She hasn't said anything about religion, but in ep 5x6 she says I don't believe in curses, I believe in karma, and she also says she believes in science. Calleigh's gun is a Smith & Wesson model 3913LS. It's made specifically for women, 9mil, 8+1 round capacity, 3.5 inch barrel weighing 24.8oz empty. I know this because it's the one I'm getting after I'm qualified.

Also in the toothing ep I capped it when Eric came up in the fingerprint search, his address is 6351 Kimball Avenue, Miami, FL 33152. We also got driver's liense number: ED69-482-03-437-0, SSN: 980-88-1776, 6'1, 190lbs, birthday 12/19/76. And he has a BS in Chemistry from University of Miami. Alexx's address is 3624 Linda Vista Court, Coral Gables, FL 33124, and from NAtalia's arrest I have address as 4952 Sandshore Drive, Coconut Grove, FL 33133. Driver's license: NB29-849-04-643-5, SSN: 966-15-9486, 5'7 123lbs, nothing on her birthday but Eva's is 12/27.

I am just full of useless info today :lol: I'm working on a fic where she offers the bitch who sued Eric a quarter million without batting an eye to make her go the hell away, and when Eric finds out he finds out exactly how loaded she is, that that amount is nothing to her. He already knew she had an awesome house that I'm having an absolute blast designing, but he never wanted to pry because he knows how intensely private she is and he respects that. With her wearing jeans in that pic, I think they're trying to show her outside work, which I can't wait to see. Esp with what's reported to be happening, I think it's gonna show that she's coming apart and this might just be the final straw that breaks her. And at that point Eric will be the only one she's comfortable with, regardless of who she's seeing. Not to mention I want that jacket badly, and the green of the top brings out the green in her eyes, and damn that woman is hot :devil: It's possible with all the stress of life, she's not being as careful as she normally is and that gets her in trouble. Is it the 19th yet??? *whine*

Who's going to be the first to make a naughty comment about Eric's driver's license number starting with ED69? Caro? :devil:

I don't think Calleigh's a millionaire. I think the writers are just lazy and are in love with glamor. Like that dorm room they showed a few episodes ago. No dorm room is like that, and the girl was pretty poor. They do stuff like that because they think it's cool, not because they're on to something. Being on to something would mean they think and... no, they don't.

Useless info? I think not! That's a lot of great info! You should create a web page for that 'coz Wiki gets crazy sometimes, and not in a good way! Thanks for all that details :) Now, can somebody tell me EC's zodiac sign and if they're compatible...though we already know that they are!

From what I can tell from the pics Cal is wearing hip huggers. Eric I don't know but we've seen him in jeans before, I can't tell what he wears.

I've got plans for a website, a name, some graphics, I just need money for the domain and the skill to put it together.

She might not be, it could be the writers just being idiotic, but it's a lot of fun coming up with theories to explain their idiocy :D With the Bal Harbor address and Jerkly's sugar mama comment, she's at least comfortable I would think. Who knows. I should really stop thinking on Vicodin :lol:

Exactly no dorm room is like that in college. You're lucky if you get a window that opens, much less a view of the ocean :confused: Talk about playing things up. Miami loves the glamor of everything from it characters, guest stars, to the locations it shoots its scenes.

You wanna see a real dorm room? Go back and watch an early ep of CSI LV where they had the case of the girl who was killed by the dumpster in a bunch of random acts. Now that, is a college dorm room. Dark, small and gloomy.

Like that dorm room they showed a few episodes ago.

That was supposed to be a dorm room?! *looks around* I so wish. :lol: And yeah, last year I did have a room with a cracked, broken window that would only fall back down on my fingers if I ever tried to open it. :lol: And a view of the ocean? Well...that would so be nice in Tennessee...:lol:

Dammit, I spent five hours in a chemlab today, so tonight's episode better have something good!
I've fallen behind in spoilers, so I really don't have a clue what happens (other than something ridiculous, I'm sure, since that always happens :rolleyes:). But I do want continuity; I want angry Calleigh. I want some angst. I do want Calleigh to still be upset with Eric...because she "trusts him with her life", and then he went and accidentally told Stetler about her and Jake, so I do think Calleigh should be hurt, and I want to see it continue. She trusts Eric implicitly, so I feel like last week should've at least stunned her, even if Eric didn't do it on purpose. I also want Eric to apologize again, to show that he really, honestly means it. Not that I doubt it, but he needs Calleigh to know. And I bet none of this will actually happen. :( But that's okay, because ep 9 is coming. But WHY is it still October?! :lol:

Ehehehe.... the geek inside of me just made a Google Earth pic of all the places you just posted! Do you know the adress of the lab?? Maybe? Then I could find out their routes and make a pretty screencap and.... I'm just being too geeky now...

*cough*

*grin* If we knew where the lab was, then we could decide who lives closer to the lab, Eric or Calleigh, and then they could decide whose place they were going to spend the night at each night, so the commute in the morning wouldn't take as long, so they could spend more time in the morning doing, ahem, more important things. :devil: :D

I think that should spark a fic somewhere. ;)

If we knew where the lab was, then we could decide who lives closer to the lab, Eric or Calleigh, and then they could decide whose place they were going to spend the night at each night, so the commute in the morning wouldn't take as long, so they could spend more time in the morning doing, ahem, more important things.

Exactly!!!

Ok, so I've got the pic without the lab: CLICK!

I read in the new TV Guide Mag that what happens in this episode may jeopridize the relationship between J/C and also that this may break them up. Now we really know that Jerk is going to be gone for good.

Apparently Calleigh has a very very far ride to work huh? She also seems to live in a nice area...right near the water? I don't think she is rich but that can't be cheap where she supposedly lives. Guess they will be spending a lot of time at Eric's ;)

Dang Leela, you should be a geek more often :lol:

She does have a long ride to work. Wasn't there some info saying that she has a Lexus? So I guess that she does live in a nice place and she also dresses in nice clothes. (I'm just rambling on and on :rolleyes: ) So Eric's house it will be then, :lol: . Leela all of us have a little bit of geek in us, so don't worry ;) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back