Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

Will give up rainbows, too. And I'll give up clovers. I'm dedicated like that. But not the balloons, cause they turn my milk pink and I like that.

Should be a fun episode, even if Calleigh will still be mad at Eric.

They should do a Halloween episode, though, where the characters come to the lab dressed up. Eric could be a pimp.

Oh, I'll give up all of those, even the red balloons, because I refuse to eat anything with a mascot that's dumb as shit. Like he can make all this stuff appear out of thin air with the wave of his hand but he can't get away from fucking 6-year-olds? Give me a break.

I don't know why I said tomorrow night but I meant Monday, which is not Nov. 19th either so SUCKS.

I think Eric and Cal should dress up as Adam and Eve and just go to the office party naked.

I mean they're the kind of parents that no kid would be embarassed around and their kids would probabaly be proud and show them off to their friends!
YES! I know! My thoughts exact! God, they would be sexy parents! :D

Somethingsdont: Heheh. I agree with that! Or maybe, Calleigh can play dominatrix! :devil: :lol:

somethingsdont said:
I think Eric and Cal should dress up as Adam and Eve and just go to the office party naked.

Lucy I think this is a perfect idea!! Then they'll be starring at each other more than normal which will make us happy :D & Jake can see the whole thing and realize that he's never stood a chance!! :D

I wonder if Emily kept her cat costume from body shots...Eric would die on the spot if he saw Calleigh in those!

I've mentioned the cat suit before :devil: I'd love to see his face :devil: :lol:

Well, I was kinda hoping Jake wouldn't be invited to the party, since nobody really likes him anyway. If he does, he can just dress up as himself because I'm terrified every week.

That sucks.
Corey Miller wrote this one so maybe it'll be a little less discontinuous and we'll got lots of angsty EC since he loves EC. I hope Calleigh's not too mad at Eric though, because the only people who are mad at Eric are hardcore J/Cers. All two and a half of them.

I come bearing gifts:

calleigh_0012.png
delko_0002.png
delkocal_0003.png

The rest are here.

Whee, I'm using #20 and credited in bio. I really enjoyed the symmetry one, too. Thank you!

Just so this post has a purpose:
normal_bangbang52.jpg

From Leela's EP site, of course.

Yeah, I love that scene. The whole time they just stood there in the same pose. It was pretty amusing. It reminded me of that scene in Just Murdered where Eric is showing Cal the shoe print and when she says, "it's a match," they both wave their hands at the same time. I love little details like that. Shows how in tune Adam and Emily are.

These two really have a lot of chemistry on screen, which I think makes it easier for them to play off one another in the sense of the little things; ie the hands on the hips and facial expressions. The fact that they want this as much as the fans really makes it more real and interesting. I think if they weren't as into it then the little things wouldn't be there.

Adam and Emily really add the little flares to their characters that make this pairing what it is and fun to watch. If anything, their chemsitry on screen is what makes this ship waht it is. There is only so much direction they can get from the directors and then the rest is obviously them on their own. B/C we have all seen (in J/C) what having no onscreen chemsitry does to a ship.

Please for the love of everything holy someone send me the big version of that pic!!! It won't load and I'm dying here... starchildemt at comcast dot net.

I have really really really missed you guys. Life has gone completely to hell but there are new Miami eps so that's something. And I might be getting a horse! For those of you who understand these things, 16.2 hands, half Arabian half Percheron, steel grey with white mane and tail, most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. And huge! Her back is about at my forehead. But Gods I am so in love...

I've been developing some theories this season, and I'll post more later because I'm actually working on fic right now *grabs trauma bag to revive anyone who dies of shock at that statement* but the big one is I think they actually confirmed a theory I've had for a long time. I think Calleigh is richer than God. I've thought it for a while because of how elegant she is, and it was in a bio that her Mom's family was rich and lost all the money. Well what if it wasn't lost, what if her Mom was just batsh*t and got cut off and then a great aunt or something finds out how successful Calleigh was making her own way and leaves her millions. I've always thought she helped Eric out financially after that whole thing with him being sued, and then in the ep with the parole officer when Jerkly is all why would he be working with all that money and the look she got when she said maybe he just wanted to make a difference made me think that maybe that's her too. Also the look on her face when he made that crack about finding a sugar mama, like she hasn't told him or he figured out she has some but not the extent or something, it was just interesting. But I'm mad at him. She needs to buy the coffeemaker and then hit him with it. Or something. I also loved her girl's gotta have some mystery line. The fact that she's keeping things from Jerkly shows that she doesn't trust him. She doesn't keep secrets from Eric.

I loved watching Cal with the bows and I capped the hell out of that scene. I do like Natalia and I like her and Calleigh being friends, because Cal needs a female friend that she feels close to also. She seemed genuinely concerned when Nat made the comment about bows being easier to shoot, and I'm waiting for Natalia to break down and go to Calleigh for help. She's freaking Bullet Girl. I have a fic idea about Cal finding Nat crying after the shoulder incident and trying to help her. I also loved the E/N scene because it shows what a sweetheart Eric is, he hates seeing anyone hurting when he can do something about it. And they ended on a good note and I don't see anything wrong with them being friends. We know where his heart lies :devil:

I have more, I'll think and post more later. I'm going to be in absolute agony waiting for my girl's meltdown. She is so due. And I've said it a million times, but Eric is the ONLY person who truly knows how to handle her. She's strong and doesn't show emotion and he respects that without pushing and is just there when she needs him, just instinctively knowing when that is. She can take care of herself but he still worries and can do it without making it seem like she can't do her job. Jerkly doesn't get her at all, and he'll never know what a treasure he lost. And he will.

Damn I've missed you guys!

Is it Episode 9 yet?? Is it, huh? *Mo whines...* It needs to be Episode 9 now please!

Hey so do we know if they're doing anything for Halloween Monday night?

And yeah E/C will make AMAZING parents and they will have the most gorgeous children ever...just picturing it makes me giggle and sigh! :D Awwwww! (I'm a spaz I know, but I'm a sap when it comes to babies...especially ones I know will be beautiful! ;) )

Yeah I agree with all of you that Eric and Calleigh would be great parents. For some reason though I can see Eric being the more laid back of the two. With him just laughing while their kid runs around the house with mud on their shoes (or doing something else bad that's relatively harmless) and Calleigh running after the kid being like "you get your butt back here right now mr. (or young lady if it's a girl)" :lol: I don't know, but I think it might be entertaining.

On the other hand I can see them both handeling a bad situation with their kid really well. I think that they would both actually listen to their kid and try to figure out the best way to help them rather than just threatening them with being grounded or something.

Tmorrow night's ep is an eerie one for Halloween. Basically a guy kills someone during a total eclipse of the sun. The interesting thing in the ep is someone is killing people who are allergic to the sun and therefore become recluses. The other story in the ep is the guy who was murdered during the eclipse was a drug dealer and was supposedly dealing wolfe dna steroids...which are illegal. So of course we get the whole werewolfe urban legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back