Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

:lol: There is no doubt these two will be disturbing the neighborhood when it comes to them having sex....All that pent up sexual tension will be not be resolved quietly that much is definte!

delkolover said:
There is no doubt these two will be disturbing the neighborhood when it comes to them having sex....All that pent up sexual tension will be not be resolved quietly that much is definte!

Which reminds me of that Desperate Housewives episode where Carlos and Edie end up in the hospital and their reason is 'bad sex'....
Only when E/C will be asked they'll say: "Fucking awesome sex!"

So I've practically stared at "the picture" for like hours with a stupid grin on my face.

Now, it looks like they're at somebody's house...whose? I guess we'll find out. But there's a big painting behind them, it looks like they're sitting on a regular chair and there's a machine (could be a coffee machine or something) behind Eric to his left. I don't think they're at the lab break room because Cal won't let anybody else see her cry other than Eric. So yea...that's about it.

Now about the E/C smex...I think global warming hasn't really begun until these two finally do it because people around the world would definitely feel the heat! :devil: then after a short heat wave, the heavens will suddenly open up and heavy rain showers would fall when the time "comes" :devil: :D :devil:

I think that they are sitting on the ledge of the back area of an ambulance. if you look behind them, that is not a painting but someone in shorts, a button up shirt and sneakers...there is a leather seat next to him and that machine you see, I think it might be a defribulator or something. Beleive me, Caro and I have examined this pic to death! :lol:

E/C sex, when it happens will be soooo HOT!! There won't a surface in either of their apartments that won't be defiled by their actions :devil:

my codes just went arse over tit yesterday and when I went to edit it it just completly dissapeared :mad: then emergancy mantanance :mad: and annoying parents that make me go to bed before 12:00 :mad: stoped me from posting this last night.
I'm gonna try this again, this time I've typed it in word first though so I can just paste it. Hopefully the code will work. Hopefully. Please work, please work please work *prays*

OMG!!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! I nearly died when I saw that pic. First of all Calleigh is crying!!! :eek: and just incase anyone didn't get that though I doubt that anyone here has not seen that pic yet CALLEIGH CRYING!!! :eek: We all knew this episode was gonna be so good for us from the spoliers read about her having a gun in her face and we all knew it would be Eric that would be there for her. This epy really needs to air right NOW! (I've got to wait till next year :( but if you guys get to see it then I know what happens :)) :eek: Calleigh finally breaks down, something I've been waiting for for a really long time because she always seems so strong but shes been through hell and back really. And who is there to comfort her......Eric! Not Jake, ERIC!!!!!! E/C 4 eva Suck on that, Jake Jerkley! I just know that I'll probably start crying when she crys (how sad is that) because she has always been the rock and to see the rock crumble....I know I'm gonna cry. I want Eric to be there with her all the way, to pick her back up and make her all better with 'magic Eric hugs', although it may take some time. I get the feeling she's kept alot bottled up e.g. alcoholic parents, speeds death, her ex-boyfriend killing himself infront of her after he held a gun to her head etc. Does anyone know anything new on the alcohol in her blood, and the thing about her crashing. Someone in the other thread said that she doesn't crash; the crash was last season. But I read on a spolier site (I think I posted the link here) that she gets run down or run off the road something like that cause they want to kill her cause she saw what happened :confused:. I'm loving that piccie I cant work out were its taken though. First I thought it was in the hummer then an ambulance then a house, but I adjusted my screen and there is someone laying behind them :confused:. I've already made a wall out of it it's in the wallpaper thread if anyone is interested.

Ok now I'm confused with episode 9 :confused:. First I heard Calleigh crashed into some car and killed someone (although it was later discovered the person was already dead), and that she had some alcohol in her system. Then I heard she's gonna have a gun pointed at her head, and now I read she's going to be run off the road because she saw something she shouldn't have... Please someone explain this episode to me. Are all three things happening? Although whatever scenario is fine by me cause she'll end up in Eric's arm :D

All those things are actually, as confusing as they are, correct. Calleigh has a gun pointed at her b/c someone thinks she has seen what they have done. But she hasn't and the perps try to run her down with their car but she fires at them causing their car to crash. At first everyone thinks that the woman in the wreck b/c of Cal actions but it is later discovered by Alexx that woman was dead before the car crashed. Cal 's actions come under scrutiny b/c they think an innocent woman died and that she had alcohol in her blood. IMO the alochol in her blood stream is more than likely from the night before but high enough to bring IAB down on her.

wow!! :eek: that't A LOT of stuff and it sound great!! I am sooo glad this episode is about Calleigh :)!!!! We've had so much Horatio and Ryan, even Natalia, and of course everything that has happened to Eric, that Calleigh has been left so far behind. Thank you so much for clearing everything up delkolover , now I'm even more excited about the episode, **but is that even possible after seeing the picture??... :lol: :D**

Ok, so I finally get to zoom the pic and you're right,

definitely not the house and someone's wearing a short behind them. these ep is getting more promising by the minute! i'll try not keep my hopes too high though calleigh in eric's arm would never ever disappoint!

No worries...what happens with Cal is what leads the team to the bigger case of the ep...obviously the woman in car was killed for a reason right? :lol: I don't want to give everything away but what I described happening to Cal, happens in the beginning of the ep and sets up the rest of the case in the ep.

Glad I could make everything make sense!! I try :lol:

EEE, Jackie, thanks so much for the spoilers.
That's sounds so interesting and I can't wait! We're finally getting something for sticking around. I love Calleigh's storylines, even if they sometimes make her look stupid (e.g. the triangle). I hope they mention her dad in relation to her blood alcohol level and that sets her off.
I have a desktop wallpaper with the pic (thanks, Caro!) and I reduce all my windows so I can see them peeking up from the corner at all times.

I wouldn't be surprised if Stetler being the ass that he is draws a correlation! Leave it to Stetler to be a dick about everything.

They've given Calleigh some good storylines in the past but as of the last like season and a hlaf there really hasn't been anything interesting to speak of and if there was something it was fleeting...so I am excited.

Wow! Ok, Jodie missed A LOT!!!

shedcathfinjwirboew is what came to me. After several moments I managed to translate that to: oh-my-f'in-God! And I rearly swear! I seriously squeed to Jackie! I can't wait for this episode. I'm with all you guys, I wanna see her crumble. But not too much, I don't want her having a total breakdown, just enough for Eric to have to hold her. Oh, is Jake in this epi? If he is I want him to see that moment and be like 'dang, I lost her' then slither off back to Jerk-land... Or is that just wishful thinking?

This is going to be good!

Ok, Calleigh with the alcohol/danger/evil people thing. I like. It's origional. The writers arn't having someone kidnap her or some crazed maniac hold her hostage. It's something not to complex but effective. Alcohol is personal to Calleigh and the whole 'she saw what we did, kill her' thing happens more than we think. I'll look forward to it.

Ok, I am going away for a couple of days tomorrow, and I don't know if I will have internet :( I'll miss you! So ya'll have to tell me what happens on monday, I'll miss it. :D Have fun, and post lots!

Jodie
xxxxxxxxxx

There should be some mentioning of her dad's drinking problem, of course being how continuity is for Miami... (whatever happened to Susie and Madison...??):rolleyes: But it's way too obvious for it to be ignored even more by Stetler. I really hope they do mention it cause it was a big deal for Calleigh's life throughout the first seasons and it's been kind of left behind now.

icon_kewl.gif

Click! (minor spoilery)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back