Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

Is it November 19th yet? Why isn't it November 19th yet? I blame Caruso.

I love how they're wearing black and white again. Good things happen when they color coordinate.

:lol: Leela you are the awesome!! That pic is great.

Whats that thing that you put on that picture beggining with dys.....? I don't get it. I am sooooo dumb. Please someone tell me.

Mabye if i invented some kind of time drive i could make time go faster...... hmmmm....

Drommie

XXXXX

You could Google it. Google makes you smart. So does Wikipedia.

I guess if we made it through the summer we can make it through this. I love November sweeps! Hopefully Feb sweeps will be even better, considering Valentine's Day.

Midnight: I love the way you think! The colors co-ordinate and so do HipHuggers! :D

Heather: I bet Delko would stop at a lingerie store... *:devil:*

OMG, I've been long gone, but I am so glad I am back, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that pic. If this continues maybe for February sweeps we could get something big! you know b/c of Valentine's day and stuff.
Nov. 19th is so far away, but can't wait, thanks :lol: delkolover

*Waves to Carolina* It's good to have you back! :D THAT PICTURE REALLY is something, isn't it? :p

Nov 19th... *jumps* I can't believe it! :D That's not TOO far away and the photo just highlights how comfortable they are around each other and that they do make the most beautiful pairing EVER!

They are a beautiful couple...think about how beautiful there kids would be :eek: I mean there is no way they would make an ugly child. :lol:

:lol: Beautiful people have the most beautiful children! Awwww, E/C would be FANTASTIC parents! ;)

E/C would definitely be great parents :) I mean they're the kind of parents that no kid would be embarassed around and their kids would probabaly be proud and show them off to their friends!

Uhmm...I think in that pic they're both wearing hiphugger pants. Just saying...

somethingsdont said:
Jacks, my name at ff.net is the same as the one here, but I think you knew that already. ;)
You know...life suddenly makes a lot more sense ;) Yeah, there are a lot of them that I can figure out pretty easily, (ie you, Drommie, Brooke) but then some throw me for a complete loop and I'm like "what, you wrote that amazing story?! I didn't realize I was standing in the presence of a genius!"

midnight_tiptoes said:
I'm glad they're getting the screen time they're getting. Any more and it might be too much, I don't want them to turn it into a soap opera. So far I think they're doing a great job which is odd, considering this is Miami and all. Probably Donahue isn't involved with it and it's just Corey Miller. So that's good.
Oh no, definitely not soap opera...that's just not how Eric and Calleigh opperate (and if it was soap opera-ish, I don't think it would be as appealing as it is. It would however be quite fulfilling to see more of them than we do of horatio.

delkolover said:
They are a beautiful couple...think about how beautiful there kids would be :eek: I mean there is no way they would make an ugly child. :lol:
Oh my goodness...can you imagine! I'm fairly certain it's physically impossible for either of them to have an ugly child!
hiphugaholic said:
E/C would definitely be great parents :) I mean they're the kind of parents that no kid would be embarassed around and their kids would probabaly be proud and show them off to their friends!
So true! Plus, between Calleigh's "I've been grown up since I was six" and Eric's amazing family, they've probably learned a lot regarding the importance of family/parenting/love and all that happy stuff.

hiphugaholic said:Uhmm...I think in that pic they're both wearing hiphugger pants. Just saying...
;) most definitely!

E/C are going to make terrific parents!! They are both so loving and caring not to mention that this will be their children!! who by the way will be absolutly gorgeous!! there is no way that they wouldn't be!!

I'm a little tipsy so if I'm incoherent... actually, I don't really care.

Leela - haha, that picture is priceless. Thanks for sharing!

I'm going to kidnap Eric and Calleigh's first baby and raise him/her myself but he or she will probably shoot me in the face by his or her third birthday. Or ya know, Calleigh will dropkick me in the face for getting within twenty feet of her and Eric's baby.

I like EC babies and EC babymaking and can it please be Nov. 19th already? I'll give up chocolate and chips and cashews and popsicles and iced tea. And rainbows. I'm gonna give up ever seeing another rainbow if it can be Nov. 19th today.

is not November 19th so it sucks. I saw the promo and it sucks. Werewolves, are you fucking kidding me? Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back