Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _____Skylar, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

I pretty muched passed out over that pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: OMG they look SOOOOOO CUTE together!!!!! Their wardrobe totally fit each other. I can't believe she's ACTUALLY crying and Eric is comforting her!!! Can you say awwwwwwww!!! Where's a damn time machine when you need one,quick someone invent one!! :lol:

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO JUMPING UP AND DOWN NOW!!!!! :D :D THAT'S JUST THE BEST PICTURE EVER, THANK YOU FOR POSTING THAT!! ERIC IS JUST SO SWEET, AND FINALLY CALLEIGH'S BREAKDOWN!!!! :D I AM JUST TOO EXCITED AND WAY DESPERATE FOR NOVEMBER 19!!!!! **is there a desperate smiley?? there should be!!**

3. brainfear

brainfear Victim

Oh...my...word...I freakin' FREAKED out when I saw this pic! I don't know if I can handle myself til epi 9 airs. Haha! And you guys with the F-bombs! Made me laugh my ass off.

Got any more spoiler pics to share with us? :devil:

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

did anyone notice that in the picture they appear to have the same jeans? They look a lot alike, then again maybe it's the shippy heart in me! :)

5. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

oh my...ohmyohmyohmyohmyohmyohmy!!!! God bless America, ladies and gentlemen! I wish I had a printer or a photographic memory or really amazing art skills because this is too freaking good...like being in love for the first time (not that I'd have a clue). Like all of you, I pretty much about peed my pants, and it's a good thing only my dog is home because everyone else would think I'm crazy. Oh gosh it just makes me giddy!
    So...don't hate me, but I'm kind of glad we have to wait for ep 9...yeah, I'm super freaking excited to see it, but all the crap leading up to it will just make it that much better (I hope...)

6. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

they do look a lot a like, but Eric's are a little lighter. But they have to black and white thing going on again which I love!!! I don't get Cal's leather jacket though, just doesn't seem like her to me.

7. Heather_lewis

Heather_lewis Witness

OMG I've been gone for a few days and I come back to this I love that pic

8. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

*whines* It's still October! WHY?! :(

I know I said this for the Just Murdered kiss, and for the Burned hand-touching, but this time, this is seriously going to be the best episode ever. (well, at least until the kiss of the century, and then the hottest sex scene ever, that is. ;) ) But oh my God, I cannot wait for this. :D I've wanted to see Calleigh break down for so long, and I've always wanted Eric to be the one she breaks down in front of. And here, not only is she breaking down in front of Eric...she's breaking down in his arms. Awwww! Eric is such a sweetheart; how can she not want to be with him after this? Okay, okay, fine - I'll give her time to get over this emotional hurdle, but after that, she has got to remember who was always there for her, and who will always be there for her. Lacking that, she's got to remember how safe she felt to be in Eric's arms. :D Also, I love how there's that one promo shot, and it's just Calleigh, looking calm, collected, pulled-together Calleigh. But it's when Eric has her that she lets her walls crumble. Aw. :D And by this point I think I'm just rambling from excitedness, so I think I'll shut up and go squee some more. :lol: :D

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Seriously, I can't believe we have to wait 4 weeks for this ep!!

Did anyone else have trouble sleeping last night? I know I did :lol:

Yeah that open promo pic of Cal just sitting there being Cal is great...cuz ya know Eric must walk up to her soon after and then she just looses it. It is about time something affected her enough to make her breakdown. I mean, how long can one person go through life without things getting to her/bothering her? If that promo pic is any indication...aparently not long. It is nice to see the one person at her side is the person she needs the most;Eric. Now all she has to do is realize he is the best thing for her.

10. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I did notice that in all her promo pics Calleigh is all fierce and put together, and then all Eric has to do is pull her into his arms and she loses it completely. Aww, man. I think the writers really love us. Well, tough love us. And when we finally get a promo pic of their first kiss I think I'm going to lose it for real. Like, you guys will have to break me out of a mental institution real.

We have to wait 4 weeks, are you killing me? Dude, that's like 10 years away.

11. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Honestly, the writers need to just do a string of eps focused just Calleigh and Eric. You know, let us get a bit deeper into their feelings and what not. Oh it would be good times for all. As it is, those of you who write fics do a pretty amazing job...maybe the writers should buy your work.

On that same vein (and I don't know if I'm allowed to ask this or not...but if not, just tell me to back off) I know a lot of you are on ff.net too, but a lot of the names are different depending on where you are. Anyone willing to cop to writing fics? :)

12. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Heather, why do you copy-paste stuff other people have said and stick random words into the middle and try to pass it off as your own? I'm just sayin', that's kinda irritating and makes me feel like I'm losing my mind.

Jacks, my name at ff.net is the same as the one here, but I think you knew that already. ;)

I slept really well last night, actually, knowing that there's an amazing episode to look forward to. After I told my friend that I saw the best spoiler ever, he told me that I did look happier than usual, and that must either mean I usually look really depressed, which is not true, or I am still FREAKING OUT about the spoiler, which is.

Caro, I think we're all going to be in the mental institution with you, but I swear, if we see the kiss, we'll all spontaneously combust.

And why is Firefox telling me that I'm spelling combust wrong? Combust combust combust. Ah, who the fuck cares, EC! EC! EC!

13. Heather_lewis

Heather_lewis Witness

sorry its just this thing is playing me up again and I couldnt be bothered to type it all again after the third time :(
    Is anyone else having the same prob with the posts again?
    Personaly I think its just my computer, its a load of crap its crashed 4 times in like 3 weeks :mad:

14. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

If you wanna quote someone, just use this code:

{quote}Quoted Post{/quote}

But replace the { } with [ and ].

I sent my friend the picture right away and even she was happy, and she's not much of a fan. The healing power of pictures! Also, we had Delko Time and now we have Magic Delko Hugs. After the crappy months I've had, I think I'm long overdue for a Magic Delko Hug.

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Magic Delko hugs and Calleigh's Magic boobs...these two are made for each other :lol:

I can't wait to hear what they say to eachother in that scene too. A picture may say a thousand words but emotional dialoge between E/C is worth a million pcitures.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.