Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _____Skylar, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

:lol: That will teach me to sneak one last look at the Board at this hour. I was saying earlier in the H/Y thread that we needed some good news. This will do for me.

Sweet dreams everyone! ;)

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

It's funny, because:

At TWoP people were saying that Eric fixed Natalia's shoulder by hugging and that his hugs are magic. And then we get this picture of Eric hugging Calleigh and making her feel better. His hugs truly are magic. How could you not be in love with a guy who gives out Magic Hugs?!

3. drkate

drkate Corpse

Okay, I've been lurking on here every single day since, well, since my last post... like half a year ago, I'm such a terrible shipper. But, after seeing that promo pic, I MUST de-lurk to simply say this:

EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

And that is all.

4. midnight_tiptoes

Hey, Kate, welcome back! Where've you been? You're one of the original Hip Huggers.

So yeah, we have to wait till November 19th. Does that sound like bullshit to anyone else? I say we raid Father Time's house and kidnap his dog.

5. drkate

drkate Corpse

I've been here! All this time, lurking... how creepy!!

Yes, midnight, it is BS...I CANNOT wait until November 19th (which will be the 20th here), can we fast forward or something? I'd sell my kidney for a remote control for life right now so I could make time go faster... okay, that's a bit desperate.

Btw, I haven't been an entirely bad shipper, I did write an E/C fanfic, its up on fanfiction.net if anyone wants to read it, I think I called it 'Minty Fresh'.

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah and blackmail him until he speeds up time to November 19th.

I think I have a muzzle around here somewhere :devil:

Welcome back Kate...we have missed you and I read your fic...it was really cute.

7. lanmwolf

lanmwolf Victim

Just wanted to say thanks for the warm welcome everybody! :)

First:
    Okay I have to say that I'm now in love with that picture. It made me squeal and now I want to go out of my dorm and tell everybody I see (I won't do that though because I'd rather not freak people out, lol). Now I can't wait for that episode , all of my other ships are going down the toliet and now I have something to look forward to. Can't wait to see Calleigh rely on Eric again! Sqeee!

Second:
    Huh, I'd never really thought of that before; definently a good take on the whole thing. I guess I always thought that they were drawing out E/C to create more drama and get higher ratings (and to further annoy us shippers :lol:), not to make it seem like the relationship didn't come out of nowhere. But I prefer your explanation to mine.

8. delkolover

Katie just read your fic, Things Kept Hidden over at ff.net and you better continue with it b/c it is an awesome start!

I think I am going to print out that pic and sleep with it under my pillow and hope the shipper fairy comes, takes it away and makes everything the way we want it to be, happen ;)

9. midnight_tiptoes

I tried to make out with it.

What I'm hoping is that Calleigh dumps Jake and takes some time to herself and gets over her issues and slowly realizes that Eric is the only one who's always been there for her, that he's in love wit her and treats her like a queen, and that she does have feelings for him and is ready to be happy. Some people like Calleigh always date the wrong people because they don't think they deserve to be happy, or have been unhappy for so long that being unhappy is their comfort zones. I think she might fall into the second category. Happiness probably scares her a lot. So the girl has issues, and hopefully she'll work through them once Jake exits stage right.

10. delkolover

This whole thing has been about Cal having emotional and relationship issues. Let's face it she didn't grow up in the best of emotional settings so that alone has had lasting affects on her psyche. But hopefully all this with Jake coupled with the shit that happened to Eric and will help her to realize that Eric is the real thing and that she shouldn't be afraid of it, but instead embrace it.

11. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

the next four weeks are going to be HELL!!!! I went from being tired to FULLY awake in a matter of like 2 seconds!! I love that Eric's the one comforting her and the only one she'll cry in front of (not that it could be anyone else) I can defantily see this being at the end of the episode.

I think you guys are right and it is more of a not thinking she should be happy issue. Hopefully the whole Jake thing will make her realize that she does deserve it and that Eric makes her happy!!

12. midnight_tiptoes

Yeah, Jake's her first strike. First Hagen, then Peter, now Jake... and all the while the perfect man has been right next to her hoping she'll open her eyes. OPEN YOUR EYES, CALLEIGH!

Calleigh will be mad at Eric up to this episode. If so, I wonder if she'll apologize. I imagine she'll feel like shit when Jake stands there, not believing her story, while Eric is the one to comfort her and go through hell and back trying to prove she's telling the truth. What an eye opener. As bad as I feel for her, I hope she acknowledges the fact that she hasn't treated Eric too good lately. Of course, the minute Eric hears Calleigh's in trouble he won't even give it a second thought.

13. subterraneantwin

subterraneantwin Rookie

I think I've already said this on the Spoiler Pic thread, but... THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR POSTING THAT PICTURE!

I can't even express my excitement. I guess the only acronym that works is... OMFG. I really hope I don't die before this episode airs. I don't think they'll have CSI: Miami in hell.

14. rockyhorror

rockyhorror Victim

That picture just made my day. And it was a horrible day.

I really hate when people do this...but... OMG!OMG!OMG! SQUEE!

That's all I can say right now.

15. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Yup, thanks for the pic...made my little E/C heart flutter wildly. :lol: Can't wait for that episode to air. *Starts counting down the days*
    Not to sound mean but I would love to see Calleigh have an emotional breakdown...As previously mentioned , she is a rock...So stoic that we rarely see her so emotional...Wouldn't it be lovely if Eric can help her through it? :lol:

As for the writers taking things slow on the E/C front...I'm all for that since it shows that they want to make things work out in the long run and make the relationship genuine and lasting. I don't want to see things rushed like Eric and Calleigh just suddenly jumping into bed and later regretting it. That would be so cliché.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.