Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _____Skylar, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

Okay it is about DANG FREAKING TIME!!!!! Not only is Calleigh crying (which I know y'all have already said but still...the woman needs to break down already!) but it is Eric who is comforting her, finally! The one man who she has always, only been comfortable showing her true self to is the one who gets to hold her, comfort her, and see the rawness of her emotions! I LOVE that pic, I LOVE this idea, and I LOVE E/C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (forgive the 12 year old imitiation here....) *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!*

Caro hon...I'm jumping up and down with you...proudly like a 12-year-old! ;) :lol:

2. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

OMFG! I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight, thinking about that pic...but damn, this is the first time I won't be complaining about it.

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Calleigh's crying, got a bit of cleavage going...Eric's shirt is unbuttoned...he is holding her close to his side, her head is cradled into his neck...this is gonna be such an amazingly SWEET, LOVING scene....YAY!

It is Ep. 9 yet?

4. lanmwolf

lanmwolf Victim

I can't get my mind off of this photo. I keep wondering if Eric is comforting Calleigh because she just broke up with Jake or if it has to do with her being threatened. Personally I kind of hope the latter unless she says something like I realized Jake was the wrong guy for me and you're the right guy (which even that would be a little too corney and rushed for me).

Oh I was going to ask you guys if you are more Calleigh or more Delko fans because I've noticed with a lot of ships that people tend to prefer one person over the other. I'm more of a Delko fan (not entirely sure why, but I think it has to do with the fact that he is always so caring and compassionate.)

And thanks delkolover for your compliment on my fanfic :D (I think you were talking about my fic, if not my bad) It's my first E/C fic and I wasn't sure how I was doing on it, so I was glad to hear that you liked it.

I'm not really sure if I'm allowed to post the link to it on here (still learning the rules, so if it breaks the rules let me know and I'll edit my post and delete it), but here it is
    Discovering Hidden Feelings FanFic

You guys are some of the most dedicated E/C fans out there and some of the best fanfic authors too, so if you have any advice, criticisms, compliments, whatever fire away. Same goes for ideas or where you'd like to see the story go.

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Mmmmm ^I'm gonna hope it's a bit of both from the pic to be honest! :D

And if you had asked me at the beginning of me shipping these two I would say that I am first a Calleigh fan, and since I technically liked her first I'd still go with that...but Eric is rapidly catching up to her...although them together is the best EVER! :devil:

I cannot wait until Ep. 9....bring it on already dang it!

6. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I wish we could change the title to If You Were A Hip Hugger, You'd Be Happy Right Now, but it's too long and kinda mean to the other shippers or whatever.

I'm more of a Delko fan, probably because I'm Hispanic. And I don't know, he's such a sweetie. But I adore them both, I just have a soft spot for Eric.

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Ehhh nah Caro...it's not mean, it's celebratory! ;) Lol! :lol: I like it! :D Although it could also be "If You Were A Hip Hugger, You'd Be Jumping Like a 12-year old Now" but that's even longer! :lol:

Yeah I adore them both too...and Eric really is a sweetie...not to mention he is SO easy on the eyes...yummy! Call isn't bad either though...I'm a straight girl and all...but dang that woman is HOT! :devil:

8. midnight_tiptoes

I would seriously do Emily Procter in a heartbeat if she came on to me. Hetero Shmetero, I'd totally hit it.

Adam could watch, too.

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Caro you freakin' rock my world! :lol: :lol: I am so glad you are finally over here on the West Coast...we need you over here!

Lol, oh and by the way ;) I don't think Eric would be just "watching" for very long! ;) Now that, that would be a good night! :devil: :lol:

10. midnight_tiptoes

Fine, he can join. I just didn't want to be crude. I get the feeling, though, that after a while they'd hook up and totally forget I'm there. Oh well. I'd just get a camera and tape them.

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, yeah but either way it'd be a good time for you, let's be honest! ;) :devil: You're either "enjoying" it or enjoying it...no matter what it's a first hand view and that my friend...could in no way be bad! ;)

I'm getting the vid camera! :D :devil:

12. Leela

Leela Pathologist

*cough*

*pinches self*

Am I awake yet?

13. midnight_tiptoes

Leela! I've been waiting for you all night (okay, like two hours) cause I knew you were gonna freak out when you saw the picture. Snicker. Are you alive?

Now let me in your forum.

14. Leela

Leela Pathologist

Aye captain!

Also, I'm definitely awake now, coz my boss just bitched at me when I printed out ANOTHER E/C pic and stuck it to my workplace.... Insensitive ass :rolleyes:

15. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Leela: I'll go over there and just kiss your boss' butt. :p

Hailing the MAGIC!HUG! :) Great spoilers, everyone! Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.