Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _____Skylar, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

I am looking foward to everyone's reaction as well as Eric's b/c,assuming Cal does have some of emotional breakdown, Cal has always been the rock of the lab. When everyone else is falling apart, she is standing tall so I would love to see how everyone else around her deals with the possibility of their rock crumbling.

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I get the feeling Calleigh will probably get the last scene with Horatio (they all do) but I'm praying that she tells Horatio she's fine and he scrams and then we see her alone and we realize she's not. As much as I want for Eric to have a moment with her (he probably will) she might need some time to herself, though I'd love it if the last scene was her knocking on Eric's door and him answering and her telling him she's not fine.

3. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Completely unrelated, as in I'm-totally-stuck-in-season-one-right-now unrelated, lol, but I have fic. Angsty WFDF fic to be exact. :D You guys should read it. Maybe. :D

4. delkolover

Major spoiler for ep 609...

5. midnight_tiptoes

That picture, OMG I nearly shit my fucking pants. I knew this episode was gonna be awesome for us and it really needs to air right NOW! First of all: CALLEIGH CRYING! We've been waiting for that for... years! Calleigh finally breaks down and... wait for it... Eric is the one to comfort her! YES YES YES! Bring it! And suck it, Jake Jerkley!

6. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Okay, I'm not going to sleep for the next four weeks. Who's with me? I wish we all lived within reasonable driving distance and could gather for this momentous episode, as well as the ones that follow. I can't stop looking at the pic I can't I can't I can't and you can't make me.

7. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

I cannot wait!!! OMGSH!!!! Ahh Okay sorry its just that I'm too excited and I totally can't believe that Calleigh is breaking down. I love Eric's expression. It looks like he's looking out for her . Its just too adorable and I already made an icon but I don't think im gonna be using it anyways I can wait!!!

8. midnight_tiptoes

I really wanna stand in a circle right now with you guys and hold hands and jump up and down and squeal. I want to be 12 right now. I think I am.

I wonder when that scene will take place. I see a body in the background. Kinda looks like they're either at the morgue or sitting on the back of an ambulance? So it either happens at the beginning or the end. I really hope it's at the end. I hope it's the morgue and Calleigh goes back because she feels guilty and angsty and Eric finds her there. That would be so awesome.

Bring it like an 8 year old to Michael Jackson's pants!

9. delkolover

^^^ :lol: :lol: You are too much!

I know I can't wait now and from the looks of things he is the first one to comfort her at the scene after the shooting goes down.....I WANT THIS DAMN EPISODE TO HAPPEN NOW!!!

It could be the end of the ep...after all the emotional stuff is said and done and Jake screws her over, she finally breaks down. She would never cry in front of the others and look who is there to pick up the pieces ;)

10. midnight_tiptoes

It does look like it takes place at the beginning of the episode, because there's a body in the background and it looks like they're sitting on the back of an ambulance. My problem with that is: if it's at the beginning of the episode, then they're still at the scene, and that means that Horatio, Tripp, Jake, Alexx, et al, are all there, and I don't think Calleigh would break down like that in front of everyone. She would allow herself to cry with Eric, but that's it. She wouldn't let anybody else see her cry. So I really hope this is a private moment between them, and that it's the final scene of the episode.

11. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

I wish that I could hold hands with you guys too!! I am literally jumping in my seat and of course my family is wondering what went wrong with me. (wow 5 w's in a row) It looks like an ambulance that they're sitting on. At first it looked liek the back of the hummer. :p

This definatley is going to be fic material.

12. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

I'm dead, guys. Dead. HE'S HOLDING HER! And she's so about to cry. Best promo pic ever. I'm going to be staring at it all night long. :D :D

13. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I was just about to go to bed, but I am now wide awake thanks to Jackie and Carol posting these pictures in the Miami Forum. Thanks a lot girls!

....and that probably didn't really need spoiler code, but oh well. These are exciting times, what can I say. :D

14. midnight_tiptoes

Lol, you know it's a good news day when Lucy 1 makes an appearance :lol:.

Yeah, I think it's fair to say we're not gonna sleep tonight. And I didn't sleep last night, so tomorrow I'm gonna be walking around feasting on people's brains.

15. delkolover

Who can sleep now??!!!

Think if we bombard CBS they will air this ep before all the others? :lol: This ep doesn't air until November 19th!!! That is a fucking lifetime away!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.