Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 --Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto

I don't think it'll be a huge turning point for E/C, but it might be the end of J/C. Imagine, you're in a life or death situation, you cause a major accident where people might die, and then on top of that you might lose your job, and your own boyfriend starts giving you shit about it (we don't know the details, but if he's telling her "you were right" then that implies he didn't believe her before). This is also the same boyfriend who broke your heart before. That shit's doomed. After that, honestly, I don't see E/C happening for a while. Calleigh will want her space and then there's the fact that she works with Eric. After Jake, I think she'll probably try to avoid getting involved with people at work. I see E/C as a season cliffhanger stint or maybe Nov. sweeps of next season.

2. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

If JC ended in that episode, I hope they don't make EC happen immediately. It'd be a lot more realistic that way, because Calleigh will need time to recover from Jake and make sure Eric isn't just a rebound (even though, we know he'd never be). Also, the professionalism thing still comes into play. Perhaps the injury will put it into perspective.
    Oh, and I was being a bit of an insufferable bitch before, so I bring my peace offering.

3. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

I don't see her jumping into something with Eric right away either, but I do think that something will happen in this season, maybe by Feb sweeps?? I don't think I could wait all the way until next November sweeps!!!

4. _____Skylar

I'm thinking that's exactly what's gonna happen. Calleigh dumps Jake, things cool off with Eric, and then he relapses. Honestly, these two have had so many near death experiences, I'm shocked they haven't done it already. I mean, come ON!

Oh, I'd missed the stolen moments! I'd completely forgotten about that fic, too. Off to read.

5. somethingsdont

I forgot about it too, or at least I've been neglecting it like mad, heh. Figured it was time to keep it alive.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I keep thinking they must've done it already at one point or another, but then I remember it's part of a fic I read...

6. _____Skylar

I remember there was a lot of speculation back then, and a lot of people thought they were doing it or would be doing it soon.

That "soon" turned into 6 years :(

7. somethingsdont

Heh, I'm not surprised, given the interaction they had first season. But nothing comes easily on Miami.

Wow, uploading to ff.net from MS Word 2007 messes up my formatting and eats my quotation marks. I fixed them on the latest chapter of Stolen Moments, but yeah, that didn't make me look illiterate at all.

And new thread soon! Are we going with the lab mice thread title or what?

8. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Yes, we are using the lab mice thread since we knew we wouldn't have anything at this point.

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Acutally Brooke they haven't filmed ep 9 yet....when the spoilers I see come out that usually means they are getting ready to film an episode and fill roles for the ep....so Eva's interview probably coincided with the shooting of ep 1 of the season.

I think this ep may mark the end of J/C but I don't think Jake will leave til the next ep...idl why i think that i just do. As for E/C..things will cool down for a little while i think b/c she won't want to be involved with anyone considering all the shit going down in ep 9. But eventually, and with the help of Eric's injury, E/C will move back to one another. I really get the feeling we will get some sort of acknowledgement between the two of them by the finale or at least in the finale. Although these writers aren't known for their tact...so anything could happen. Last year it only took 3 eps to get E/C going on the show so anything can happen.

10. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Aww, I know it's hard to write alot, but we should all try and work hard :) Lots of nice fics so we can blow the other ships out of here hehe.

Lurkers? Are they people who read and don't review? That bugs me! I review everything I read. Every story, not always every chpater. I am also brutally honest haha.

Ok, this Calleigh in danger thing, cliched but it could work. Depends totally on how the writers handle it. If they do make her the 'damsel in distress' it will not work! That is not Calleigh's character at all and I really hope they don't change her just for the purpose of that episode. If they keep Calleigh 'Calleigh' then it could be done well. I also look forward to seeing the difference in reactions between Jake and Eric. If, of course, they do keep this story line. :rolleyes:

11. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Ok ,I have come to the conclusion, and this has been said before here that the reason alot of stuff on our part doesn't get done (and this goes for all you lurkers who don't post here but watch us post) is that we are lazy.

I am sooo guilty of this it is disgusting....we have the most fans and yet we are lazy! Must come with the territory huh? :lol:

So I say we email TPTB to let our voice be heard...if we are afraid that they are going to screw us, lets let them know that we don't like being screwed with. Hell after all they have jobs b/c we watch the show right? All the other ship fans scream at the top of their lungs....lets start screaming at the top of ours.

Can you tell I am very bored at work? :lol:

12. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

Well if indeed JC ends in this ep I doubt that Cal would want to get into another relationship any time soon. She's gonna want to cool it for a while and sort things out first. But this life threatening situation could work in our favor making her realize who really cares about her and vice versa. There's no doubt Eric would be the first to go see her. It would be interesting to see how both Eric and Jake react to the news though.

13. _____Skylar

I'll start e-mailing Corey again. It would be so nice if people actually helped with this. It's more important than writing fanfiction. It's not gonna make a difference if he keeps getting e-mails from the same person.

I hope this is the end of JC and that Calleigh doesn't give him another chance because if she does then she's an idiot. True we don't know what he does, but if Calleigh is in a life or death situation and he does something that makes her get pissed at him, then the relationship isn't as wonderful as she wants her to be and she should cut him lose. She said it herself, Jake is in love with his job. Why did she expect him to change?

14. somethingsdont

I didn't know you could do that or that he'd actually read them. What's his email?

15. _____Skylar

CSICorey@aol.com

He's not answering questions anymore, but you can e-mail him and leave him feedback, tell him you want E/C together, blah blah. We did it a lot last season. They say they're not gonna let the fans influence what gets written, but whatever. Every bit helps. The more people write to him, the better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.