Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 --Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto

delkolover said:
Ok ,I have come to the conclusion, and this has been said before here that the reason alot of stuff on our part doesn't get done (and this goes for all you lurkers who don't post here but watch us post) is that we are lazy.

I am sooo guilty of this it is disgusting....we have the most fans and yet we are lazy! Must come with the territory huh? :lol:

So I say we email TPTB to let our voice be heard...if we are afraid that they are going to screw us, lets let them know that we don't like being screwed with. Hell after all they have jobs b/c we watch the show right? All the other ship fans scream at the top of their lungs....lets start screaming at the top of ours.

Can you tell I am very bored at work? :lol:

i'm so guilty of lurking, im just to lazy to type :lol:
i can tell that you are very bored at work. but you really shouldnt say it cause i got sacked today for being borded. it was work experiance i was only supossed to be there a week and i got fired on the forth day. It's really not funny but i cant stop laughing :lol:. It just it a really stupid reason to get sacked it went lyk this
'its lunch time dont bother coming back after'
'what :confused:'
'it just seems ur not getting much from this experiance and your obviously bored'
'your sacking me cause im borded'
'yes'
thats got to be the most stupid reason in the history of reasons to get sacked :lol:
i guess ive got more time to read of mice and men.
Awwwww but i dun wanna read a book. books are stupid they make me sleepy.
I just gonna watch some classic ec moments :lol:
and talk to you guys :D
--------------------
My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~heatherlewis
My you tube satanssexslavekinky

If you got fired for being bored then I should be expelled from this planet for being bored at work :lol:

Then we'll all get banned for being off topic and not posting anything of content.

Let's just finish the thread already. I sent an e-mail to Miller. I don't think he'll reply, but you never know. At least he'll read it and that's what's important.

I'll help you if ya want Sky. I like writing letters/e-mails. I tend to go on so you will have to keep me to the point :p Let me know, 'kay?

I'm with you though. if we tell him what the fans want, they are more likely to do it eventually, to keep thier audience.

But they are also likely to give us snippets, just to pull back and then start the cycle all over again.

Just go for it. The e-mail address is up there, just tell him you like E/C and hope they don't drop the storyline. I wrote him one earlier today, it took me 10 seconds.

Is anybody hoping that when E/C get together, we'll get to see their families? Maybe Eric's mom or one of Calleigh's brothers?

I'd like that. I want to know more about Calleighs past. We know of this 'numb' mother, but have no evidence of what she is really like.

Hopefuly these new storylines will bring her family into the equation.

I'll have a go at writing. Haha, I get scared though :p

Scared why? He doesn't know who you are.

Calleigh's brother is probably hot as hell and he'd end up hitting on Valera and Natalia attacking him with her vagina.

Hahaha! I though that! I can totally see him hitting on Valera! That would be brill, poor girl needs some love!

I know he doesn't, I'm just sily like that haah.

OOOOF I'm performing in one hour and 15 mins!! Meep!

^good luck!!

This may sound like an excuse, but I really just don't have the time to write fan fic :( dance has now takin over my life!! (no joke!) and school is crazy right now! But I was working on Love's Long Journey during Algebra the other day, so hopefully I'll get the next chapter written soon!!

I just wrote to Corey. It was a lot longer than I expected and a lot longer than he probably has time to read, but alas. Here's the part about EC:

One of the best aspects of this show, the thing I look forward to most every week, is the interaction between Eric and Calleigh. (You knew this had an ulterior motive, didn't you?) I know you've said somewhere that you don't allow fans to influence the decisions regarding the writing on the show, but I figured it's worth a shot, and well, consider this feedback rather than recommendation. The chemistry between these two characters has always drawn me to the show; Adam Rodriguez and Emily Proctor's superb acting are such driving forces in what rare glimpses we get into the characters' personal lives. I hope this storyline continues and develops, and we get to delve further into the changes in their relationship.

Conversely, just a bit of critical criticism (because, as a self-proclaimed writer myself, I think there's always room for improvement), I'm a little concerned about the personality change that Calleigh seems to have undergone between the fifth season finale and the sixth season premiere. I understand that the love triangle is something that the writers want to explore, but I'm hoping to see a more rounded character in Jake (basically, give us fans a
reason to like him, to feel sympathy for Calleigh choosing him over Eric; at this point, it's kind of difficult to understand).

That is a great letter and that i what I am talking about. We need to let him know that we don't just want this b/c we want it; we need to let him know why.

I wrote him earlier, it was not as good as yours, but I asked him to be as cryptic as he always is should he feel like repsonding.

Sky if you are here you are the woman for defending E/C over at the CBS forum...remind me not to piss you off anytime soon :lol:

That's really good, Lucy, I hope he reads it. And at one point he'll have to say something, right?

Ugh, I'm PMSing and for some reason I can't write when I'm PMSing. Does that happen to anyone else? I'm all distracted.

I imagine Monday's episode is gonna be quite lame. Seems it's all about Ryan. Bleh. Is Valera in it?

Sky if you are here you are the woman for defending E/C over at the CBS forum...remind me not to piss you off anytime soon :lol:

Haha, how are you reading that? Yeah, I could use some help in that board, it's a bit crazy.

Well you should PMS more often b/c you really blew me and that chic over that the CBS boards away....so again kudos.

Valera is not in the ep on Monday...and yeah it seems like it might be a little lame but on the upside, Jake isn't in it either!

Boo. But not Jake is good news, and since Ryan isn't at the lab and Natalia's kinda... then maybe E/C get to work the case and get a bunch of scenes? God, I hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back