Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grott

Ah! Rachel(If you don't mind) I totally hate math. With passion. And yea a lot of shows they get two people that go together and then weeks after they break up cause it wasn't working out but hopefully for E/C it won't be like that.

Eh. Spoilers I could care less but only if they have E/C then I care about them.

2. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

hahaha subterraneantwin you crack me up! :lol: I also suck at math but I can't argue with yours! You're a genius!

I think that E/C will last for a really long time when they decide for the relationship to begin. Coz if you think about it, Jake came out of nowhere. We had no warning of his appearance and he'll probably disappear just as quickly. Hagen and Peter had been on the show before but the relationships also came out of the blue and they ended just as quickly. E/C has been building up for a really long time and I don't think it would be thrown away very easily.

Oh and guys you're never gonna believe my bad luck. :( You know in 10-7 the part where Alexx tells Eric that Calleigh needs him? And then he goes over and starts talking to her? I bought my season 3 dvds off the internet coz its not out in Australia yet (grrr) and then i tried to watch it and right before Alexx says that IT CUTS OUT!!! It stops and freezes and then after about 2 minutes frozen it skips ahead 15 minutes further into the ep! I tried again the next day and thre next week but its something wrong with the disk and no matter what I do, it wont play those scenes. IM SO ANGRY! I WANT MY SCENES!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

3. calleighsthebest

calleighsthebest Hit and Run

omg! thats awful, they're like the best scenes in the episode!

4. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Awww, sorry to here that shopping_luva and subterranean, that is really cool. I think it means something.

5. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

I hate Math but it's true, Math doesn't lie. Any E/C related equation that could get us the number 69?

Buying DVDs off the net isn't always a good idea. A lot of them are just taped off the television and put on DVDs. I wouldn't buy them unless they were from an official, credible source like amazon.com and the like.

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah I bought some dvd's off the net once the quality was horrible.

Rachel, I hope the writers are using your neat math equation b/c it totally makes sense!!

7. alwayswrite05

alwayswrite05 Lab Technician

The 12 letters in their name times the 5 seasons so far, plus one for each letter in HIPHUGGER=69.

That's too bad shopping_luva91 I know a few people got burned buying stuff off the net. Especially at those nondescript sites. Where'd you order them from?

8. FluffyBlonde

FluffyBlonde Witness

I like maths - I have to in my line of work. :lol: I once knew someone who ordered a ps3 off of the internet and when it came it was just a cardboard box filled with those little polystyrene S's. He was MEGA dissapointed. :(

Those are some really good maths equations! I wish I could do that! I don't think it would work the same with science though. Oh well! :rolleyes:

I can't think of anything else to write.

HipHuggers Forever! :lol:

Bye!

9. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

I really don't think that once E/C gets together they are going to break them up. They have been working up to this for such a long time, and Calleigh and Eric are just so perfect, I just can't see them doing it. Plus if they did then there would be like a massive revolt!!!!!! :D :devil:

10. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Congratulations on your little bambina, Jackie! Marissa is a fine name.

Eric/Calleigh is no Eric/Natalia. It's not gonna be wham, bam, thank you ma'am. We've never seen Eric like this with a girl, ever, and the very fact that Calleigh is running away from it tells you it's very deep. They're not gonna get them together only to break them up. It would take an incredibly stupid writer to do this, and the CSI: Miami writers are only plain stupid.

11. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

I think that's what most people are afraid of now, that the writers only did this storyline to prove they are just friends, but I don't have any fear about that. I just don't. If they could get E/N together with no obvious attraction at first, then I would absolutely hope that they could work this out with years of tension E/C have been building up.

12. delkolover

Thanks Caro ...she is sooo adorable

The Miami writers are dumb but they are not that dumb. They've started this and I am confident that they will see this through. They've put way too much effort into it not to. And as far as this show is concerned for them to put a lot of effort into anything with lasting ability is, in my opinion, amazing. So I have no fear that they will get them together and have it go far, it definately won't be a wham bam thank you ma'am; again b/c they have put too much into this for it to be that.

13. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

I like math (enough to be taking two math classes this semester; engineering major, heh). Too bad Jake's name has four letters in it as well! (Hi, my name is Lucy and I am a major killjoy.) Here, I've got my own math equation to add:

number of hairs on Calleigh's head: 144,829
    number of hairs on Eric's head (not including stubble): 102,555

144,829 + 102,555 = WHO THE HELL CARES HIPHUGGAZ 4EVR!!!111eleventyhundred

14. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I like that equation best.

Jake could be a nickname for Jacob. Just saying. Then again, I keep hoping Calleigh is a nickname for Caroline, and they haven't granted me that one.

15. delkolover

I like any equation that equals Eric and Calleigh doing the horizontal mombo :devil:

So when you figure out a way to make that equation work let me and the writers know :lol:

Don't mess with Hip Huggers; Calleigh will shoot you and Eric won't rescue you if you are drowning!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.