Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grott

i agree the the "end up being in love" implies that it is E/C. This just doesn't seem to be J/C. Who else could she be talking about??

this interview makes me want to jump up and start dancing around my living room! I'm hopful that's who she means!

Yeah, "end up being in love" is like they've been in love all along and only just realized or have been in love all along and nobody had realized, but it really doesn't sound like JC because it's not news or anything, they're already going out. No other option makes sense except EC.

Does anyone else think it would be weird to see this ship go canon? We've been shipping them for so long, and now it's actually happen and it feels so weird. Good weird, I mean. I can't wait.

plus they haven't filmed that many episodes yet so we wont have to wait too long for something to happen!! Within a couple months right?? They can't be much farther along than that.

Yeah, Sky. It will be odd. No longer will we have to say, 'yeah well it's GOING to happen' to all the non-shippers. we can be like, 'yeah well it's canon, why are you denying it?' :lol:

And OH OH all our lovely fanfics about how they get together will no loger be unbiased. We'll be seeing it the way the show makes it happen. No more wishing and dreaming up what could happen... I hope they make it good, not some silly way. :eek:

Oh and speaking of fanfics, the mast chap of kismet is with adamsgirl atm ;) shall be up soon once it's edited. woop, I actually wrote it :)

Jackie: I finished a fic!! Are you shocked, haha. I may actually be able to go back to my old ones now.

xxxx

:eek: You finished a fic??!!! Which one? I am very shocked and very proud of you ;)

It will be weird to say that we are Canon or they 'are' together instead of 'going to be together.' I mean how long have we been waiting for this? Oh yeah, 6 YEARS!!! :lol: The writers so far seem to be handling this well but we won't know for sure til the season starts and we see for ourselves. In other words, I will totally believe we're canon when I see it with my own eyes!

There has to be hardcore evidence that they are canon. For example: They show them both in one of their beds tangled together in the sheets. And then they replay the events of the nights before. I would probably drop dead from the action that they show.

Obviously when they are canon we are going to go nuts. I will literally make a whole gigantic post that only says canon. I don't know if it will feel weird, just different. I'm not sure if weird is the right word.

I won't be able to post....I will be dead on my floor from a heart attack due to shock and excitement :lol:

I want a morning after scene. Give me a morning after scene and I'll be happy. I'm easy to please. But they both have to be naked.

I would be satisfied with a morning after scene as long as they are naked but what I really want is a steamy sex scene...ya know the kind they can get away with on broadcast tv. ;) Only b/c they are building up so much tension and steamy goodness that the whole storyline calls for it.

Hell, all I really want is some sort of confirmation that these two had SEX :devil:

I think that in a way, seeing the relationship would be weird. After all of our talking, waiting, and wondering about when (not if ) they'll get together, it seems odd that we're almost there! :D

But, I also feel as if this whole thing is just natural. I mean, as time goes on, they were bound to get together, so we shouldn't be surprised or feel weirded out by it, but instead we should've expected it, no matter how long it takes, you know? The way they interact, it so claerly shows that they'll end up with each other. How could you not see that they belong together, especially after watching season 5? Well, I just can't wait to see this play out. :D

Jackie, just had to tell you that Marissa is a beautiful name. I just haven't been here to tell you so I did! :D

Caro, I don't expect anything but slow, as far as your fic goes, otherwise I'd be surprised. :lol:

Sky, thanks for updating "When It Falls." I love reading that fic and I'll try to review it sometime. Thanks to anyone else writing and posting their fics...Jodie, Lucy, Brooke, etc. :)

Eric and Calleigh tangled up together in the sheets, that's a scene I'd love to see. :devil: Same thing with a morning after scene, E/C naked... :devil: I wouldn't know what to say. I'm a million years too young to have a heart attack, but like Jackie said, I'll probably be dead on the floor, too! :lol:

And Jackie, anything that will tell us that they had sex would be perfect, but is a baby confirmation enough??? :D

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

I wouldn't be dead on the floor! Damn it how could you be dead on the floor when you have so much more hotness to see!

I don't think I'd live to see the rest of the hotness... how sad is that? :( If E/C were to happen and I don't come back here, y'all would know what happened to me. :lol: And if the last thing I saw before I died was Eric and Calleigh in bed, :devil: I'd die happy. :D

I had a cross-country meet today and I finished in 4th place... 14 minutes for 2 miles... yeah! :)

YAY!!! I finally have 100 posts. :D

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

AHHHH!!! NO WAY!! E/C HAS FINALLY GONE CANON! I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! DUDE! I'M FREAKIN' OUT! AHHHH!!!

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!! *dies*

^I'm just practicing my reaction post for when it actually happens... and we all know it will. As they say, practice makes perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back