Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 --Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto

God, I hope so. I'm tired of her being shuffled into the background. I really want to see her personal life explored. And it doesn't even have to be done soap-operishly, but I just want to see more than procedural Calleigh. Flirty Calleigh would be great. Conflicted Calleigh would be excellent. I'd love to see Calleigh actively having to deal with the fact that she chose Jake over Eric for now. I know Calleigh does way too well at concealing emotions, but I really want to see her feelings explored, especially where Eric is concerned.
Exactly! Let's see more than Procedural Calleigh this season.

Adorelo...me too! Or rather, I HOPE this is Calleigh's season...or, um, Calleigh & Eric's season. :)

Let's see more Naked Calleigh this season. And let Eric be the one taking her clothes off.

Amen.

I think I have to pull an all-nighter tonight, because I won't be able to finish all my work otherwise. Joy. ^______________^

I can't believe we are SO close...gah, so close and yet these next 24 hours are gonna suck and take so long... :p I am SOOO excited for this premiere...and yeah Jackie I gotta say I am really really thinking that the couple in the flashback isn't J/C or if it is...it's them a looong time ago! :D

And Lucy I am ALL for nekkid Calleigh and even more all for Eric being the one to provide/produce/seduce nekkid Calleigh! :devil: Oh HECK yeah!!! :devil:

Is it tomorrow night yet??!!

I have to pull an all-nighter, too, cause my grandpa has to be at the airport at 8 am and if I go to bed now I'll never get up. Plus, I can sleep during the day and that way it'll go faster.

I wanna work on my fic but I'm kinda buzzed and I don't know what kind of garbage I'd turn in.

Wow...what time is it by you then Caro? Cuz it's only 10pm by me...so you could get some good sleep still...all nighters I've decided are not all they're cracked up to be...unless they are for something simple like watching the sunrise, or going on vacation! I don't know how E/C do it on their double and triple shifts...they must have a little "fun" to help them stay awake! :devil:

Caro, work on your fic! A few of my stories were produced on a buzz, and they turned out great. Nobody can tell the difference if you proofread it the next day. Go, go, go.

It's 1 a.m. for me, and I have to finish this goddamn comp sci assignment. I'm not even halfway done and it's taken me nearly two hours. slafjdlskjlkd

Lol, Luce I think that's the mark of true genius right there hon, when you can write a ficcie on little or no sleep and still have it be fabulous and coherent! ;)

You're not that far ahead of me in hours than...I'd offer to do the assignment for ya, but I'd horribly screw it up, so I won't even volunteer...just let the thought of our premiere tomorrow night and all the smex E/C will be soon having (cuz seriously they can't humanly resist eachother that much longer! :devil: ) keep you nice and awake! :D

Heh, Mo, the problem isn't staying awake now, because I'm so wired I'll be able to pull it off. It's tomorrow, when I'm sitting there in fucking Intermediate Calculus, I'm gonna start to nod off.

Though, EC sex is always a welcome thought.

Ohhh yeah that's totally true huh...I'm with ya there, I never had a problem staying up late either (I'm a total night owl anyway!) but yeah...it's the staying awake the next day when you need to and can't...so I feel for ya there! I'd send ya some coffee tomorrow if I could! ;)

And yeah EC sex is always welcome! Although daydreaming about it isn't gonna help ya in class... ;)

I'm off to sleep...not to rub it in! Good luck with the assignment hon and I can't wait until tomorrow night!! :D

It's 1:38 am here.

I can get creative when I'm buzzed sometimes, but right now I'm just watching Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and that never inspired anyone.

But by all means. Also, I can has Ryan/Valera plees?

Mo, doesn't stop me from daydreaming anyway. ;) A lot more interesting than the industrial revolution. Anyway, g'night.

Caro, I was just going to say, "Wonder where Caro went... hopefully to work on her fic," but I pressed refresh and you crushed all my hope. I hope you feel good about that. And are you ever going to update/finish your R/V WIP?

I'm way too tired to have a full-out "no, you" "no, you" contest with you so I guess you win.

This time.

(Turn off your TV and write!)

So you're gonna write me a Ryan/Valera fic? Cause I won and that's my prize.

If I dedicate the next EC story I write to you, will that be enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back