Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 --Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto

_____Skylar said:
Picture One

Adam: I'm this big. Seriously. Ask Emily.

Picture Two

Emily: OMG Adam how can you say that lol! This is sooo embarrassing!

Picture Three

Adam: Lol. Ah, it's true, though.
I choked. On my own spit. I swear to God.

It probably is true, too. The big hands/big feet correlation has been proven wrong, but c'mon, look at him. He's gotta be gifted in that department. Calleigh's so lucky.

I wouldn't be surprised if they made us wait another season (hopefully not though, just sayin'). If Calleigh/Jake happened in real life (lol?), they'd be over before it began. It just makes little sense that she's forgiven him for his past shortcomings; it's very un-Calleigh. She's probably just using Jake to distance herself from Eric, push him away. But Eric's quiet persistence, ah, that's what it'll be about.

I think it's very safe to assume Eric has many, em, talents :)

God. Okay, I wouldn't mind waiting if it means it's gonna be well written and explored extensively. Cause I really don't see Calleigh dumping Jake and falling into Eric's arms straight away. So it would make sense if something started in the season finale and then continued next year. But for the love of good, throw us a freaking bone in the meantime.

Okay, I'm going to run something by you guys (who read fan fic, anyway) real quick. Does anyone read/enjoy 100-word drabbles (kinda like what I did for Repercussions, if any of you guys read that)? A little while ago, I grabbed one of those prompt tables (no claim) from LJ and started writing UST-filled, 100-word EC drabbles. I did about 8 (out of 100, lol) and dropped the project. But Ashley/alwayswrite05 wants me to keep going and post them. I was thinking of just writing them for myself (good therapy, you know!), but I dunno anymore. So keep going, yes/no? Be honest! (If this sounds like a kinda selfish question, I'm sorry! I certainly don't mean it to be.)

In other news, I'm still waiting for someone other than Skylar and myself to fulfill a prompt over at hiphuggerfics. ;)

Lucy, if you're writing E/C fanfic, how in the world is that selfish? Yes, yes, and hell yes keep on writing... we'll love you more for it... unless you don't post it for anyone to see. And yes, I read "Repercussions," and I loved it. Like I said upthread, why do you not write 23/7? :D

Leela, love the pics. I'll make my little captions about it later. I just can' think straight right now... I'm on work overload... :mad: :confused:

Sky, that was hilarious! :lol: I can totally picture it! :devil:

hiphugaholic, hell yes, we would all love to see that promo/ preview I conjured up in this messed up head of mine! :devil: :lol:

And Lucy, don't worry, I'll be posting at least 3 little fics of mine this weekend. Either I'll make and LJ account or get someone else to post them for me. Can you believe it?... I actually finished a few fics that I started! :)

Well, I have to go back to making the layout for my school newspaper... but I'll be around.

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

I love 100 word drabbles! They're so clever. I've never written one, cause I don't think I could be that succinct, but I love reading them. I say go for it.

Ah, okay, good.

Annabelle, I only mentioned selfish because when I was proofreading my post, I noticed it was kinda like ME ME ME LOOKIE ME AND MY FICS!!! and yeah, that irritated me a little. But thank you! Post those fics soon.

Skylar, the thing is, I don't think I'm clever enough to come up with 100 of them, so it'll be another project that I start and never get around to finishing (like Stolen Moments lol; I have no idea wtf happened to that...).

I might start posting them in groups of fives if I can get a couple more written. They're hard! Word count is not my friend.

I think there are drabble communities that let you write 50. I took the Nick/Sofia 50 challenge so I only have to write 50 fics, as opposed to 100. In fact, no one has claimed Eric/Calleigh. You can go here if you want to. They don't have to be 100 word drabbles, the word limit is up to 1,500.

Word count isn't my friend, either. I admire those people who post like 5 100 word drabbles at once. I couldn't write one, let alone 5, let alone 100.

Talk about you and your fics all the time, anytime... as long as I, i meant we, get to read them! :D

I love "Stolen Moments" and I think that you stopped writing it... that's what happned. ;) :lol: I think you'll be able to get 100 done... I mean with the new season to give your plot bunnies some wings, then hell yeah, you'll get it done. Plus you're like brilliant so it shouldn't be a problem... and I'll be here to push you on it, so go! :)

Hey, you can always do what Sky said and take the 50 fic challenge! :D

What I'm really waiting for, like really, really waiting for, besides the new season that is, is an update on "Time Tells." *cough*

Post them in groups of fives, twos, ones... I don't care... just as long as you post them! Luv ya Luce!

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

Skylar, the place where I got my prompts had 30- and 50-prompt tables, too, but like the masochist I am, I started on the 100-prompt table. I don't think I'm going to claim them anywhere, actually. I'll probably just steal the table and write like crazy. No stopping me there!

Annabelle, the update is coming! I have a good 60% of the chapter written, just gotta tie it together and stuff.

Hey guys CBS has changed the order of eps yet again.
Airiing order:
601 Dangerous Son 9/24 -> Jake is in it
602 Cyber-lerity 10/01 -> No Jake
603 Inside Out 10/08 -> No Jake
604 Bang, Bang You're Debt -> Jake is in it & Speed

To be honest, I have idea b/c I never saw him mentioned in the spoilers I saw!! So I can't tell you b/c I don't know but he is the eps that follow so obviously not too much...other than no good ;)

Cause I'm thinking if Eric is seeing Speed, and he tells Calleigh about it, Calleigh will most likely be worried and spend a lot of time with Eric. Jake might be in the episode merely just so we can see his reaction wrt Cal and Eric. Maybe he gets really jealous. Maybe he asks Calleigh out and she turns him down to be with Eric?

I haven't been reading spoilers other than what little's been posted in this thread, but Speed's appearance probably has something to do with Eric's brain injury, right? So it makes sense that Calleigh would be worried (is it sick that the mere thought of worried Calleigh makes me giddy?), and offers the perfect opportunity to allow Jake to see EC up close. Maybe this is where Cal and Jake "cool it off"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back