Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 --Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto

Ah, I totally agree. Alias died third season. Too many loose ends untied, and they had such potential, too, after the amazing season 2 finale. But I digress.

I don't want Jake to die either, actually. I just thought it was a completely illogical conclusion and therefore had to insert it. ;) I honestly don't think they'd kill Jake, for reasons you've mentioned.

They've already done the killed boyfriend thing....they won't go back there. I have been trying to figure out they plan to write him out but I can't come up with anything that sounds good....although that doesn't mean anything with this show :lol:

I am really hoping that flashback has NOTHING to do with J/C past or present....I can't handle watching something like that!!

Yeah I have to say I hope they don't kill Jake...have him run off with his tails between his legs, sure! But don't kill him that's too cliched...and plus it gives her room to romanticize how it was with him instead of remembering him the way it really was! ( :p )

YAY that they have Eric and Jake "fighting/vying" for Calleigh's affection! Rock on, not only are they not dropping it, they're making them fight for her...score! That makes me so happy!!

Bring on Monday, I'm ready!!

I want to think I'm ready for Monday, but there'll probably be JC flirting and yeah, I'm not sure how I'll react to/handle that. Looking forward to seeing Eric in action though!

Some of you guys have waited forever for EC, so I gotta say, that's perseverance. I only started watching Miami mid-season 4 and hopped ship relatively recently. Honestly, I probably wouldn't even be sticking around if the prospect of canon wasn't in the immediate future. Yeah, I'm a weak shipper, but I write fics, so shush. ;)

I was registering for my winter semester and I actually made sure I finished school early on Mondays so I wouldn't get home at like 8 and not have enough time to do work before Miami starts. Sigh, what is my life.

What did you ship before EC?

I shipped from the start, but not so intensely until recently. I was an on-and-off watcher through seasons 3 and 4 and only started really watching again when I read spoilers about E/C getting together. I was so out, and they pulled me back in!

somethingsdont said:
I was registering for my winter semester and I actually made sure I finished school early on Mondays so I wouldn't get home at like 8 and not have enough time to do work before Miami starts. Sigh, what is my life.

That's exactly why I prayed that I wouldn't get stuck with a Monday night chemlab this semester! :lol: Good thing too, considering that I might've missed the part where Calleigh finally just grabs Eric and kisses him senseless...what, that doesn't actually happen? :( :lol:

And hey, at least you're faithful to EC! I ship a little of this, a little of that...everything, basically. I think I'm the bad HipHugger. :lol: But EC is my strongest ship, so that means something, at least. :D

_____Skylar said:
What did you ship before EC?
Nothing! I don't think I phrased that very well, but I meant I hopped onto the EC ship, not necessarily from somewhere else. Since I started where I did, I caught a lot of Ryan/Calleigh scenes, but never liked them as a couple. (Ryan's like 10 years younger?! Or might as well be, anyway.) Then of course, end of S4, they gave us that nice "I trust you with every fiber of my being" scene, and that's when I started to look out for EC. Didn't get into writing fics until near the end of S5, when I started throwing around ideas in my head. Even if they butcher Miami, it'll always be the first fandom I ever wrote fics for, so... hopefully they won't butcher it?

Jessica, I'm glad to see I'm not alone in planning time around Miami's slot, heh. And ah, whatever, as long as you're writing good stories for this ship, it's all good, even if you ship Calleigh with nearly every other guy on the show. ;)

You guys aren't the only ones planning your lives around Miami. I already told my mom that I can't go nowhere on Mondays. I don't care how important the appointment or whatever. Honestly, before E/C I shipped E/N and I think a little bit of Carwash. But now I'm totally E/C. HH for ever! :lol:

I never shipped anything else! I honestly can't see Calleigh or Eric with other people. They make each other so happy, they love each other so much and they have this amazing sexual attraction. Honestly, that's as IT as you can get. Nothing compares. The chemistry between Adam and Emily is up there with David Duchov and Gillian Anderson.

Plus, this ship has the coolest people.

Ugh, I started this fic this afternoon and it's taking me forever to finish it. But I'm not going to bed until I do!

Yeah, okay, so I just re-read what I wrote and clearly the scene I'm referring to wasn't in S4 but rather S3. I probably caught it on re-runs or DVD, because I know I saw it around the time S4 was airing. Either way, that's when I was hooked.

Damn, Skylar, now I'm contemplating staying up until you finish the fic...

It might take me another hour or two. I don't know, it's up to you.

Someone upthread said we've been shipping for half a decade? My God, that is so unfair. I could've gotten married and had three kids all this time, instead I'm waiting for Eric and Calleigh to hook up. God dammit, Donahue, what are you doing to us!

I'm going to be up all night finishing some homework.
Now it is weird to see Eric and Cal with other people. They have so much affection and how you said Sky they have some serious sexual attraction. Its like you can't ignore it.

Skylar - Ah, okay, no, bedtime for me. I have to get up at 6 tomorrow morning and waiting two hours + reading would give me ~4 hours of sleep. Can't wait to read it when you're done and I'm awake though! ;)

I tried writing today. Tried being the operative word, of course. My ideas are kinda getting jumbled up together, because I want to fulfill another prompt, update my WIPs and write a draft of the silencer fic at the same time. Not. Working. S'okay, though, come Monday, I'll either have real incentive to write, or drop off the face of fan fic forever.

Someone upthread said we've been shipping for half a decade? My God, that is so unfair. I could've gotten married and had three kids all this time, instead I'm waiting for Eric and Calleigh to hook up. God dammit, Donahue, what are you doing to us!
Seriously we put our lives on hold, the least they could do is give us some fulfillment already...geez! :lol: I mean it's not like we're asking anything hard...(we want something to be "hard", but that's a different story! :devil: ) I mean come on Eric and Calleigh are practically begging to jump eachother already...all the PTB have to do it give them the go ahead and we'll be satisfied and we know E/C sure as heck will be! :devil:

Half a decade? That sounds so long. Lol. I started shipping E/C pretty much from the moment I started watching the show. Initially, my younger brother liked it and I watched it with him one time and I was hooked. I think the first one I ever watched was Death Grip. That sums it up I guess doesn't it? Anyways, bought the DVDs etc so I've seen all the way to the end of S3. My bro doesn't like Miami anymore. he sits there and like attacks it while I'm watching it :( oh well. hes the one missing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back