Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 --Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto

Okay, my fic is up. It's called Five Times Eric Delko Lost His Mind, and it's at my journal and ff.net. I cannot link, for it is filthy.

I think the first one I ever watched was Death Grip. That sums it up I guess doesn't it?
Okay now that's funny! And yet yeah, so fitting! E/C really does get hold of you and once they grab on, you're done for, sunk...they'll never let you go! (Not that I'm complaining mind you, cuz I LOVE them! :lol: )

Ohhhh Sky rock on...lol, even the title sounds naughty! :devil: Fabulous! ;)

4 days, 15 hours!! :lol:

Just finished chapter three of my FanFic ... I'm sorry it's so short! I didn't have much time. Read 'Five Times Eric Delko Lost His Mind' ... It's brill ... and completely filthy! (That's a really good thing!)

Andromeda

P.S Write more soon, please!

I have shipped these two from the beginning, only b/c it was so blatantly obvious that they should be together!

Half a decade huh? six yrs ago I was 21 and finishing up my final year in College :eek: it has been a while huh? :lol:

HALF A FREAKIN DECADE!?!?! Bloody Hell!! We are the best though. Anyone else notice the connection like right from the first epi?!?

monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dreamt we got a kiss in the premiere :(

How long do you guys think before Jake is gone? I thought November sweeps, but now I'm not sure. JW needs to get a movie or something.

At first I thought they would get rid of him during November sweeps but now I am leaning towards maybe a little after. However, it would make sense for him to leave during Nov sweeps b/c shows tend to do things like that around sweeps.

If he is not gone by Nov sweeps then definately Feb sweeps b/c if it is any longer than that the whole "vying" for Cal's affections thing will start to get old. I am really thinking that either the ep before the season finale or in the season finale we will see something....that is if, Jake sticks around as long as Feb sweeps. If he does in fact leave by Nov sweeps then maybe something substantial will happen with E/C during Feb sweeps that puts them on the track toward each other. Shows absolutely love to pull out all the stops at Feb sweeps...Remember we got "No Man's Land" and "Man Down" for Feb sweeps!

Isn't it funny how shippers are always less optimistic and confident about their ship than non-shippers? I was just talking to a friend who has no shipping preference and she said "I don't know what you're worried about. It's so obvious Eric and Calleigh are gonna end up together. Haven't you been watching TV for 24 years?"

It's true, too. Come on, of course they're gonna get together. Duh! But I'm such a shipper and I get so nervous about it, I can't think straight! I hope she's right.

Oh holy hell, Skylar! I just read your fic and I *bleeeep* at every *bleeeeep*, it was amazing! Especially the parts where Calleigh *bleeeep* and the ones when Eric does the *bleeeep*! Like five birthday presents at once when it isn't even your birthday!

I have a little gift for y'all! Made some caps from a 2003 CSIM event. Quality's horrible, I know... but it's rare, so.... no complaints please!

paleythreecaps.jpg

:lol: I'm glad you liked it, Leela. You can tell by the end I was running on fumes, it was exhausting to write. But I had fun with it.

OMG THANKS FOR THOSE PICTURES!! You know, I'm always watching interviews from other fandoms and I get so many great moments with the actors (Lisa and Hugh at the Emmys!) and it seems like the Miami cast doesn't get together very often. So it's awesome to see things like this.

I love Rory. He's all, "oh, they're going at it again. And I'm stuck with them. Perfect." :lol:

And sorry but it needs to be said: Emily is all about Adam! Of course we know she loves him secretly ;)

She can't take her eyes off him...not that I can balme her. and Rory's all, 'Er, hello, I'm here too, Em!'
:)
Love them xx

I swear I had nothing evil in mind when making those next caps - I just wanted to randomly pick some... but it's kinda funny now when you look at it:

paleythreecaps02.jpg

Thanks for posting those Leela. I just saw the ones of Emily from the CBS party last night and :eek: Emily really does have a J Lo butt :lol:

All the more for Eric to squeeze when the time comes :devil: :lol:

She's like a teenager with a huge crush! I love it. Aw, Emily.

Picture One

Adam: I'm this big. Seriously. Ask Emily.

Picture Two

Emily: OMG Adam how can you say that lol! This is sooo embarrassing!

Picture Three

Adam: Lol. Ah, it's true, though.

Wow! So many posts! Let's see if I can catch up a bit...

Annabelle...love the promo! If only they actually have that on the next preview!

TVguide spoiler: It's gonna be rough seeing half of the season with all the J/C scenes that they're gonna put but I wanna see how the E/C scenes are gonna play out.

I'm reararranging my work schedule too so I'm parked in front of the tv on Monday nights (and Thursday...I wanna know what happens to Sara in Vegas, and the aftermath).

I agree that Jake shouldn't be killed, he actually should have a graceful exit...you know the line in the movie "Indecent Proposal" (probably not because it was like from decades ago) when the guy said to the husband on why he let Demi Moore go(can't remember who the actors were except for Demi): 'she never liked (might be loved but I'm pretty sure he said liked) me the way she liked you.' or something like that. doesn't make sense? Oh well...don't worry about it :) ANYWAY, I want to know what made Calleigh like him in the first place. Is Jake sweet and thoughtful in private? Is he really good in bed (she should go to bed with Eric and she'll know what good is)? There must be something about him other than the bad boy image that made her want to give him another chance because to choose him over Eric (short term, mental relapse) is just ridiculous!

I used to be a torn ship between Season 1 and 2...I went back and forth between Eric and Speed for Calleigh. But when Speed died, I was waaay EC! I felt vindicated when S5 came around because it seemed so hopeless in S4.

Leela, thanks for the picture! So cute! Any excerpts? Emily always just had eyes for Adam...hehe...

Uhmm...I think that's it for now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back