Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 --Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto

Compared to the rest of you, I am an old lady already!! I don't know how many more years I have left. So make this old lady happy and put the chapter out ASAP :lol:

Hmmm...vapor rub. There is an interesting idea :devil:

Does it scare anyone that we are just sick perverted people who have nothing better to do than find new and exotic ways of getting these two to have sex?

*crickets* ok, I was just checking :lol: Cuz personally, it doesn't bother me :lol:

Eric and Calleigh sick in bed... what do you mean sick? Like "oh my god, I'm gonna throw up and I need chicken soup" type of sick or the "damn you're hot" type of perverted sickness? I personally like the second choice! :devil:

Vapor rub... *goes to look for some in the medicine cabinet* :devil:

Jackie, get this through your damn hard-headed self... You. Are. Not. Old. Ancient. Or. Whatever. The. Hell. Else! Okay! :D If you say anything bad about your age again, I'll personally come after you!

And no, it doesn't scare me... with the way these two are going, we're allowed to be perverted about it! ;)

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

Oh my god Jackie! You are not old. You are young young young! You keep telling yourself that. I will have an entire class on that for you. :D

I am so glad to know that there are people like me out there. I can be so perverted sometimes. :rolleyes:

okey, okay...I am not old. :lol: I will stop saying I am.

Yes us perverted people are sooo thankful that we have a place to congregate...it would sooo boring if we didn't and you guys would be so bored without us anyway :lol:

Ok, Val and I are done with the next chapter of our fic and I am headed over to ff.net right now to post it!!

xane, have you been reading the same post as I have in this very thread? If you have, then hell yes, you would've realized that all the E/C shippers we have here are perverted! :devil: It makes me happy that people out there aren't ashamed to speak their minds... especially with people as hot as Adam and Emily! :D

Jackie isn't old! (I'm gonna write that on every post, from here on out, until you get the point!) ;)

Apparently, you got the point while i was posting... good girl! :D

YAY! She's posting a fic... *goes to ff.net to read* :)

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

The chapter has been posted....please be sure to let us know what you think of it! ;)

I just saw a condensed version of the promo for the premiere while watching the Jets and they showed the flashback again. I still can't tell if it is J/C or someone else but the more I watch it the more I lean towards it is not them....someone help me!!! :lol:

If it is them, I am going to need a lot of beer with whiskey chasers to get me through the ep. Thank god for Tivo :lol:

Jesus Christ, guys, what the hell happened in this thread? We've posted more than 500 messages in like a week. I love it. Imagine how much faster it'll move after the premiere.

I don't even know where to jump in :lol:

I hope it's not JC. Gross. If they are, then it's definitely not Johnny and Emily. Sigh. "Adam and Emily" sounds so much better.

That's all I've got.

18 year old whiskey tastes like shit. Yack. It's so strong. I took I sip and I swear I'm kinda buzzed.

Jackie, I don't even remember what your fic was about anymore. Were Eric and Calleigh in it?

Now that I'm home I should work on mine or watch tv or something. And I'm going to suggest a prompt.

Note to self: Don't drink 18 year old whiskey, ever, even when I'm at legal age!

Jackie, what the hell is the name of your fic? And is it an E/C story?

And yes, Caro, go work on that fic. I'm ordering you to! :D

Sky, if that were J/C I'll be crying and laughing my ass off at the same time. :lol:/:mad: That certainly doesn't look like Johnny or Emily... if they try to fool us by saying it was them, we know that it isn't cause Emily was probably saying, "Eww... I already kissed him once, in front of Adam, I certainly am not going to do it again!" You're right, Johnny and Emily sound weird together... Frankie and Johnny sound better than that, while Adam and Emily is just heaven! :D

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

I'm crazy... I'll be so sad, mad, and troubled, that I'll end up laughing... I'll be so hysterical. Then, the thought of his face when she dumps him, that'd priceless... all he would have left is that memory (if that's J/C making out)... that's why!

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

Of course my fic is an E/C story!! What kind of question is that? I only write E/C stories :lol:

The title of the story is "Sins of the Father" under my pen name foxyfeline.

That's as lucky as he'll get! Then the thought of Eric and Calleigh being together would get him pissed off! Now that would be funnier. Poor Jake! At least he'll be out the picture soon... well hopefully.

Thanks, Jackie! I'll go read it now! :D

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

Jake needs a girlfriend. How about Natalia? Or Ryan's fuck buddy? I bet they'd get along just fine, spreading their evil around Miami.

I suggested a prompt for the community and you all better freaking answer it or else
emot-argh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back