Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 --Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto

Yeah you better answer Caro's challenge or you won't be as Joe Cool as she is :lol:

I have already been on the receiving end of not accepting one of her challenges and well....it isn't pretty :lol:

How about all of the above? Jake can be an ass, Natalia can stab people in the back and when needed Ryan can just look pretty and bat his eyes :lol: They could go out and paint Miami red and be like the Three Muskateers; only evil.

Dude, I'm so Joe Cool you're just jealous cause you're Joe Lame for not accepting my challenge. And it would've been an awesome fic.

What if Jake punched Eric in a jealous frenzy and ended up worsening Eric's head injury?

Calleigh would pull out her gun and shoot Jake on the spot. And everybody would look the other way.

Yeah, so, um, I completely cut myself away from LIFE for the past two hours so I could finish Chapter 11 of Time Tells and update before the weekend was up, like I promised some chick I don't even know. 'Sup, guys?!

I actually have an idea for that prompt, so maybe I'll write it when I recover from, you know, being blind from staring at MS Word for too long.

I suggested a prompt for the community and you all better freaking answer it or else

I like that prompt! :) I'd actually start writing something for it right now if I didn't have five chapters of statistics work glaring at me... :( Oh and I guess I have like a thousand fics to catch up on... I think maybe I'll quit writing, since that way I'd have more time to read everybody else's stuff. :D ;)

Oh dude you suck, how do you write so fast? Write my fic.

What if Jake hits Eric and Eric has a seizure and needs to have another operation?

It's wangst night.

No, you write it yourself so I can read it and enjoy it. Weren't you supposed to finish the chapter today/soon?

What if I stuffed Caro down a tunnel and she popped out with the desire to write fifty EC fics for me? Someone write a story about that (and include the fifty fics she wrote in their story, please).

Oh, and thank you, June, for the happy birthday. I totally missed that the first time around because I am seriously cross-eyed right now.

Jess, don't you dare quit writing. I'll come after you, too. You can't leave us hanging like this... pretty please! :D

If that were to happen, Caro, Calleigh would dump his ass in heartbeat. Then, she'll be at Eric's side, holding his hand, while waiting for him to wake up and show those gorgeous eyes of his. When he's all better, him and Cal would go after Jake, use her gun collection on him, while the rest of Miami looks away, as if nothing happened. Cal and Eric live happily ever after... :)

Lucy, that soudns like a plan... I nominate you to do that! I expect fifty fics sometime soon... So go and write... By the way, when Caro, says soon, that like means a few months, at the least. :lol: Love ya, Caro!

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

somethingsdont said:

What if I stuffed Caro down a tunnel and she popped out with the desire to write fifty EC fics for me? Someone write a story about that (and include the fifty fics she wrote in their story, please).

Dude, that makes no sense *high five*

Too many people are picking on me today. If you'd poured all this energy into writing instead of picking on me we'd have at least 50 new stories so GET CRACKING!

What are you saying?! It makes perfect sense.

If you updated semi-regularly, we wouldn't have/want/need to.

Lucy I'm reading your fic right now and it is awesomeness! I like how you've managed to incorporate what happens in this thread into the fic. :lol:
Only 7 days 23 hours and 7 minutes and some seconds.

I swear I didn't mean to! I probably would've made them say those things even if we never had the handcuffs/bondage convo. ;)

Carol, picking on you is much more fun than writing, by the way Jesus was talking to me today over dinner. He tells me you haven't been doing what you were supposed to and I don't know what he is talking about but obviously you do.

Lucy, whatever you said made perfect sense to me... don't know how... either I'm just cool like that or Caro's a little slow right now! :lol: I just saw that you updated and I'll be reading it tonight or tomorrow, cause I'm getting a massive headache...

Either way, I already love the fic... :)

Caro, why are you trying to spoil our fun? :lol: The more I laugh about this, the more I feel better, so if picking on you is the freaking remedy I've been looking for for about a week now, I'll use it as much as I can... :D

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

^Your crazy, why do you love your headaches? :eek: And I think Carol is jealous that we are so hot. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back