Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 --Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto

Cool beans! ;)

Awww that would be amazing if they did that, good call! This might be a mouthful but for a little girl I could see them calling her Evangeline Isabelle Delko...Eva for short! :D

I like Mariana with the nickname Mari for a girl. Takes care of the Marisol issue without the horror that is the name Marisol. I also like Marina. Dunno for a boy. Probably Tim, I guess.

Off to read Lucy's fic. I can't wait for the next chapter of Time Tells. That fic is awesome.

I like Eva but only pronounced eh-vah. Eva pronounced ee-vah is yuck *glances at La Rue*.

The premiere is only one week away. Remember when we thought it was gonna be the longest summer ever? It really wasn't. In fact, I kinda want my summer back. Sometimes the hiatus is better than the actual stuff we get on this show (hopefully at least the EC parts will be good).

I definitely want my summer back. I spent most of it in China, so I didn't have much time getting antsy over the hiatus.

A lot of names that I'd think would be good for Eric and Calleigh's kids are names that I like myself, not really what I'd actually think would fit their kids. As long as they don't call any of them Horatio, I'm happy.

I don't think I should show my face here again until I update. Then again, a lot of your WIPs never get updated either *coughCarocough*

I think everyone who hasn't needs to go suggest a prompt for the EC fan fic comm over at LJ. If you're not going to write anything, at least offer some ideas! ;)

Hehe, Hey I'm back.

I want to join the LJ thing but I don't get it. What do I do? I have an account now, so I'm guessing that's start hehe.

Names? Oh I don't know yet... :p I'm a little preoccupied with the sex right now ;)

Jodie
xXx

You know why my fic hasn't been updated? Cause it's a cool fic. It plays by its own rules. Later today it's gonna jump over a 1,500 ft gorge on a skateboard then beat up a hooker and eat some pie. That's how it rolls.

I'll try to think of a prompt.

Thanks to everyone who reviewed my FanFic! I'll get the next chapter (Tears.) done as soon as possible. :D

I like most names. I have a firm favourite for Eric and Calleighs daughter (Which you'll find out about if you read the end of my fic (When its done. :rolleyes:)) It'll be done in the next few days but I can't promise it'll be as good as the first chapter.

Andromeda

P.S Please read if you haven't aready done so and if you have, :D Thank you!!!!!!

Jodie, go here and join, then suggest a prompt here or start writing away with the prompts that are already available (on the left side bar or here). To post, press the little pencil button at the top of the community info page or go to update journal and choose to "post to:" hiphuggerfics. Remember to use an LJ cut. I'm not sure how much of that was necessary, but I'm assuming parts of it are actually helpful. ;)

Caro, sigh, not only do I have nothing to counter that, my own fics don't do humanoid things that excuse them from not being updated.

somethingsdont said:

Caro, sigh, not only do I have nothing to counter that, my own fics don't do humanoid things that excuse them from not being updated.

That's why it needs to be updated fast and often. Where's the next chapter?

Three-quarters of it is in a Microsoft Word document that's been opened for the past five days. The other quarter is still swimming around in my head. I don't know how you guys write, but what I do is, I'll have a vague idea of where I'm headed and write out the main dialogue first, then fill in details and rewrite it fifty billion times until I'm semi-satisfied with what I've got, oftentimes completely changing what I had originally planned. OR after I have three different parts of the same chapter written, I will realize that there is no way in hell I'll be able to connect them in under four thousand words, so I'll save one part for the next chapter, which means I have to change around the pronouns/verbs since I'm doing it in second-person.

Wow, I think I've outdone myself in the most-mundane-post-ever department. Go Lucy.

midnight_tiptoes said:
somethingsdont said:

That's why it needs to be updated fast and often. Where's the next chapter?
Lucy, I'm gonn ahve to second Caro on that! No excuse, means update soon... ;) But cause I'm so nice, I'll wait... just a litle bit! :)

Anybody here know any remedies for the flu? common cold? Anyone? I'm still sick and I can't seem to find one damn way to make me feel better... :(

I'm in bed, watching football, and the announcer guy said penetration while I was reading the posts here that was mentioning sex... :lol:

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

I'm very anal, so I have to write everything in perfect order. That's probably why it takes me forever. I don't know what would happen if I wrote the end first. Probably my family would die.

I know that if I were to write the end first, the rest of the fic would suck b/c I would be trying to hard to get it to live up the ending. Not to mentiont that I *always* have trouble ending my fics; so if I were to attempt to write the end first 2 things would probably happen: 1) the fic would never get done! 2) The universe would probably collapse in on itself at my attempt to write the end first. ;)

Annabelle, drink lots of fluids! There's this herbal tea-type thing that's amazing, but I can't remember what it's called. I find for colds, weird oriental planty stuff works better for me than aspirin.

And of course, there's always watching EC moments over and over again, or reading your favorite EC fan fics, or fantasizing about rough EC sex. ;)

If I wrote everything in perfect order, I would not finish anything. Sometimes, an idea will come to me and I'll be like, "ooh, this will go perfectly in chapter 14!" even though I have no idea what chapter 14 is about. Like I have a rough idea of what the final chapter of Time Tells is going to be like; I just have no clue how I'm going to get there or how I'm going to tie up all the loose ends I've created.

Just coming by to say hi :D I'm a big Calleigh/Eric shipper :) I'm glad I'm here :)

delkolover - I loooooove your sig!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back