Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 --Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto

Lucy, since your from Canada, I'm guessing it's still the 15th, so Happy Birthday! :D

Leynette, looks like Eric likes it rough! If only he were shirtless and it was Cal that was under him! :devil:

Welcome Heather! :) E/C, guns, and handcuffs... oh my! :lol: Thanks for writing a fic and I can't wait to read it! :D

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

Eric looks fierce in that picture. What happened, was someone hitting on Calleigh?

The premiere is soon, you guys. I have an 18 year old bottle of whiskey here and I might possibly drown it just so I can get through that episode.

That picture is from that episode when he was sued for beating up that guy who was 'abusing' his wife. Just FYI. I've also got a nice bottle of Magners here for that episode, though mine can't possibly compete with an 18 year old whiskey (Sounds like good stuff. :D)

Just finished the first chapter of my FanFic and for my first FanFic it's not bad ... even if I do say so myself. :) (Not really ... Its awful but i'm trying to make myself feel better :rolleyes:.)

I'll go and put it on FanFiction now and try and get the link to y'all. :D

Please review.

Andromeda

P.S Constructive criticism is very very very welcome. :)

P.P.S So is telling me i'm a genius (Nudge,Nudge) :D

It works! :D Yay :D! Talk to y'all tommorow! :D I really do hope you like it. Special thanks to all those who made me go for it!

Andromeda
XXXX

Lol, y'all are crazy posting machines in here! :lol: I swear I think I should just give up trying to keep up! ;) Lol, oh well...it means our ship is popular and hot and that is ALWAYS good! :D
The premiere is soon, you guys. I have an 18 year old bottle of whiskey here and I might possibly drown it just so I can get through that episode.
Caro hon, you crack me up! I heart you! :D And I may need to share some of that bottle with you...if you don't mind! ;)

9 days, 3 hours, 51 minutes....lovely!

9 days? Jeez. I don't think I'm ready. We really should've met for the premiere, so we could watch it while holding hands.

I really want the complications to go away and the happy days to come.

Heh, I said come.

Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! :)

We'll watch it and then run back here to discuss, so it'll be equally good. Unless there's nudity in the Eric or Calleigh department; then we'll be here two hours later, after we've all recovered and taken a nice cold shower or two.

Lol, hey Sky there's still 9 days...feel free to fly over here and I'll hold your hand while we watch the premiere! :lol: We can get Caro to join us and bring her bottle of whiskey too...make it a real party! :lol:
Heh, I said come.
:devil: If only Eric would say that....to Calleigh! :devil:

Lucy it was your birthday?? How did I miss that? Happy Belated Birthday then hon!! Hope you had a great one! :D Lol, yeah if nudity is seen it'll take me a few hours to wake myself up from my dead faint and then gather myself back up from the puddle of guttery goo I would have become! :lol: But then yeah I'd totally be in here discussing it! ;)

Hey any chance you'll want to update...anytime Luce babe? :D Pwetty pwease!! ;)

Thanks, Moriel! :) And I will update it soon, but I broke my promise and wrote a one-shot for the LJ community instead of finishing the next chapter of Time Tells. It's the same prompt Skylar did, but I like how one prompt can turn out such different stories. Anyway, it's on LJ and ff.net if anyone wants to check it out. ;)

Sure Lucy! :D Can't wait until you update...I adore "Time Tells"...until then though, that one shot of yours was great! ;) I likey a lot...and Sky did one for that too...hmmmm have to go find that one too! :D

So cannot wait until our season finally starts...is it the 24th yet? Come on!

I finished me fic!! But I do need the name of Eric's mother. Does anyone know what it is?? I'll post it as soon as I get it typed though!!

Thanks Luce (Can I call you that or do you prefer Lucy? Either way I like your name by the way! ;) )

I don't remember if we've done this...recently or at all...but what do you all think E/C would name their kids? :D

Either/both are fine. ;)

I always thought it would be the sweetest thing if they called their first son Timothy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back