Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grott

You know, there's a scene in Grand Prix when Horatio, Calleigh and Yelina are standing in a room and this lady comes over and takes Horatio away and Yelina gets jealous, and Calleigh gives Yelina a sympathetic look.

So Calleigh was aware of the H/Y situation and I think she felt for both characters. It would be really cool if a friendship developed between her and Yelina. And yes, after dating Stetler, Yelina could tell Calleigh a thing or two about how bad it is to go for the bad boy.

That is so true. If Cal and Yelina were to be friends, they could learn something from each other. :D

Ani and I have said this on the H/Y thread, but here it is... All E/C shippers and H/Y shippers would unite and celebrate if: Eric tells Horatio that he could move on from Marisol and be with Yelina, and in return, Horatio kills Jake! :lol:

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

^ Talk to me for Grand Prix - 'dirty calls' :D

Yep 5 years is too much for us and H and Yelina. Maybe in Eric and Call wedding (only if u invite us guys) they can get drunk and at last have some ... humm... kiss hehhe

Also as we all know Call respect a lot H. And H have to return big big service/favour to Eric coz of Aerosol. So one scene where H talk with Call and push her in Eric hands sound a lot logical to me. ;) Jake is a lot like H bro and no one deserve to suffer like Yelina.

Like your plan annabelle. I'll convinve H and you get on Eric :):)

Mwahahahaha.

Yeah, we don't have enough Calleigh/Yelina moments :( They would be good friends and, like you said, could help each other find love.

Right from now on, when I write C/Y will be there lol.
xxxxxxx

Horatio doesn't like Jake, anyway. You wouldn't have to do much to convince him. And who would Horatio root, for a guy who can't even work his own cases without everyone coming to his rescue, or his own brother in law? The choice is obvious.

Eric/Calleigh: Approved By The Church Of HoCaine.

Annabelle amd Ani... partners in crime! :lol:

Jodie, you can get Horatio and I would love to "get on Eric"... :devil: I do what I'm told and since you told me to, I'd be happy to do so... ;) wait, Cal might kill me! :eek: Oh well... :lol:

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

Calleigh will indeed try to kill you if you try anything with Eric. She's shot several of us already.

Hah, remember the look she gave Marisol? I'd love to see Calleigh just full on jealous. Like right now. I want a girl to come over and start flirting with Eric while Calleigh is with Jake just so she knows what it feels like. Really rub it in her face. Of course, Eric wouldn't do anything with the girl, but he'd egg her own cause seeing Calleigh jealous would probably feel really good.

I think the bullet's still in my leg... I tried a few times before, but I didn't get very far! :( :lol:

Ahhh, the death glare... once look and you won't live to see the day! :lol: If Eric has to watch Cal with Jake, then Eric deserves to see the jealous Calleigh. We all deserve to see jealous Calleigh again. :) The only cancer Marisol ever suffered from is the one with Calleigh's name all over it.

Poor girl, though (the one that tries to flirt with Eric)... she'd get killed by Cal if she tries to take her man! :eek:

We all know Eric is genuine and wouldn't do anything in front of Cal, but I wonder what Calleigh would do if Eric started flirting and flaunting with some girl in front of her?

That'd definitely give Eric some cards to play against Cal...

(Calleigh gets mad at Eric after seeing him talk to another woman at the lab)
Eric: So I can't be with you or anyone else? That's just hypocritical. You don't want me to be jealous of you and Jake, but it's okay if you are when I try to find someone else.
Calleigh: Yea, that's exactly what I want, cause I said so.

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

I'm pretty sure, actually, that they'll do that at one point. If they wanna keep E/C alive they have to show us that Calleigh has feelings for Eric, and what better way than making her jealous? So I'm sure at one point a pretty girl will come over and start flirting with Eric and the camera will catch Calleigh's reaction.

It would be awesome if Jake caught Calleigh's jealousy, too. Hmm...

From what we know, E/C is very much alive, but to give it some more tension, they'll definitely have to show a jealous Calleigh. If we get jealous Eric, jealous Calleigh, and jealous Jake all in one episode, I'd be satisfied. :D

If Jake were to see Cal's reaction, maybe he'll realize that she has feeling for Eric, real, warm, feelings...love, that is. If he were to be the "good guy" and tell Cal she should be with Eric, he'll redeem himself in my eyes. :)

Hey, maybe Eric will see Cal and Jake flirting and he'll get mad, so he'll call some girl to pick him up for lunch. Then Cal would see eric with the girl and Jake would see how pissed she'll be. That'd be great! :D

Even better... if Calleigh started telling Jake about the girl she saw with Eric. She'd be like, "I can't believe Eric left the lab with that slut." Jake's smug grin would disappear when he realizes Cal's jealous. :lol:

Sky, I think I just got inspired to write a fic! You should be proud of me... of course, I don't think I'll ever finish it, along with the 20 others that I started. :lol:

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

I think Jake will definitely notice sooner or later. I mean, the three of them work together closely every day. I think at first he'll realize Eric has feelings for Calleigh, but he'll be kinda cocky about it and dismissive and assholish... until he realizes Calleigh has feelings for Eric, too. I wonder what his reaction would be then.

A new fic, yay! Don't fret about it. I have a bunch of fics, too, what I do is work on each fic a little each day. Like Tolkien said, "little by little, one travels far" :)

I definitely want to see his face if/when he realizes Calleigh has feelings for Eric. :D

On the promo vid, when Eric asks Jake about Antigua, Jake has this smug look plastered on his face. Maybe, by then, he already realized that Eric has feelings for Calleigh and he decides to be cocky and "assholish" about it. But, if and when, he finds out about Cal's feelings, I don't think I'll be able to keep myself from laughing when I see his reaction. :lol:
Maybe this fic would actually get finished... I don't think I'll forget about it, esecially since it involves Jake disappearing! :)

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

Hey Sky, I ship Ryan and Nat, but I don't know if that'll ever happen either, but it is fun to have something else to look forward to. I think Ryan and Val are cute, but we don't see enough of her.

So I just got back from the store and my cashier was really cute! He looked like Adam, just kind of small lol.

Hey xane! :D As far as Ryan's love life goes, I'm up to either Natalia or Valera. I can't make up my mind, but you're right, we don't see Valera enough for that relationship to happen... at least not yet, but Ryan/Nat seem to have something going on. :)

The only ships that I think would be sailing this season are Eric and Calleigh :D ;) :devil: and Horatio and Yelina :) if she's around often. (R/N might start and there's also J/C :mad: while he's still on the show.)

Way to go... you go to the store to buy something, and you get a lot more than what you bargained for. :D At least you have some eye candy to hold you up until the premiere... :) There's this guy at my school, of Latin background, h's really cute and 3 guesses on what his name is... Eric. :lol: ;)

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

All I know is I would NEVER piss Calleigh off....the girl has guns; lots of guns!! And, while Eric is exceptionally hot, I have this thing about self preservation...I LIKE STAYING ALIVE!! :lol:

As for other ships on the show...I don't ship anyone else but occassionaly read R/V fics..they make a cute couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back