Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grott

That would be good for a title one day. Someone write that down on the Future Thread Titles List.

And I find it funny how we are connecting everything to E/C. I just said how computers are possessive and now its about how E/C is complicated like a computer. Too funny. :D

There are so many quotes that we could so live by, where E/C is concerned. Shakespeare has always been one of the greats in literature and he is so right! :D

I'm like so crazy right now... new realization... Emily Procter and Adam Rodriguez's initial spell E.P.A.R, which is R.A.P.E (backwards)... so what they need to do to each other! :devil:

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

Also, their last names are Delko and Duquesene and D is a damn sexy letter. I'd hit it.

I think it's possible that Shakespeare was looking into the future and watching CSI: Miami when he wrote that, cause it's got E/C all over it.

Delko and Duquesne... Double D's... :devil: what more do I have to say?!? :D

Sky, you are so right... Shakespeare was probably watching Miami when he wrote all that... :) In Hamlet, he named one of the main characters Horatio... :)

Everything leads to E/C somehow... so I know they'll happen soon! :D

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

We can make anything link to EC... it's what we do!!

Oh I love your idea sky :D.I used to have an LJ account got seriously confused.. but if I do it with you guys, I'll be ok haha.

Speaking of quotes, the 'trust but verify' always remainds me of E/C . They've had 5 years of verifying and now they have trust in abundance.

I think trust means love in calleigh language.... personally.

kisses
xxxx

Wait, trust or thrust? ;)

Going on 6 years now. And they knew each other before the show started, so if we're frustrated imagine how Eric feels. I reckon when they finally get together they'll have to go on a trip somewhere, because all that sex is going to leave them crippled.

Freakin' crap. I don't think I can wait 2 more weeks till the premiere. Good Lord. And reading your posts guys, raises my anticipation level times 10. :eek:

Hi guys, I just want to say that I read this thread from the middle in S5 and here is such big fun. I`m glad that Eric and Call are becoming canon in Miami and really hope u all to have more luck with TPTB, then us Horatio/Yelina 'shippers'. :D

Welcome to the thread Pusher! We already know that we are awesome. No need to tell us that...just kidding! But thanks anyways and I wish your ship luck!

Sky, it would be so bad if it was both! Trust when they're around people and thrust when they're alone... at home, in a closet, etc. :devil:

They've probably known each other for more than a decade. Ten years is a long time, that's 3,650 (or more) nights that they weren't with each other... so they'll have to make up for that! ;)

When they get together, they won't make it out the locker room walking upright. :lol: :devil:

What's the difference between a traffic light and a blonde?... Traffic lights know when to stay stop... :lol: Hey Calleigh's a blonde... YAY!!! :devil:

Hey Ani! You finally came by... you're always welcome here! :D

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

Hey, I was just posting at the HY thread :) I meant trust Sky you dirty thing!!! (i think) ;)

I know,it will be intense!! I hope they show us something. you know, not just talk about it... Show us some kissing and cuddling. I know we can't have hardcore sex but...

They should so move CSI: Miami to HBO once Eric and Cal get together! :D That way, we could see everything! :devil:

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

Hey, Pusher! Well, I believe the show should end Eric/Calleigh, Horatio/Yelina, and Ryan/Valera. Like the perfect love triangle (though I also ship Horatio/Natalia, but I doubt that's gonna happen).

Honestly, if you have Adam and Emily on the same show and you don't make them make out with each other regularly there's something seriously, seriously wrong in your head.

Thanks guys for all this nice welcome :D

I dom`t mind at all we to have 20 min kiss between Call and Eric and the rest 20 min between H and Yelina. This will be the greatest epi eve in Miami hahah

Btw what about we to see little chat with Yelina and Call.... and my lady to tell ur fav lady that Jake is the wrong guy and to go jump on Eric... we all know that Yelina have big experience with unshare love. Also she can give good advice to Eric too ;)

There already is something wrong with those writers' heads. :lol: How could you drag this on for 5 (almost 6) years??? :mad: I always thought that it'd be imposible for Eric and Cal to be apart for so long, but those messed up minds at CBS managed to do so!

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back