Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Island

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Re: Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Isl

Who's Tanya Roberts? Do you have any pictures?

Poor Mama Duquesne. She wouldn't survive the trip. And then Calleigh would punish Eric for making her mom fall in lust with him.

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Leela that pic is great!

Who is Tanya Roberts? What has she been in?

Man I foresee blood shed; lots and lots of blood shed if mama Duquesne did that and a lot of spanking and conditioner buying for Eric :devil:

3. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

I wish The Duke would come back, he's awesome. And I just realised that John Heard is the father of the women in two of my favourite ships. Fictional genetic jackhammer? I think so. :lol:

I just want to see parents. Any of them will do. I get the feeling that all of them are the kind to stick their noses into their children's love lives. I'm extra keen to see Eric's parents. They really should have appeared before now.

I think that seeing either set of parents could have an effect on E/C's relationship. Perhaps if Cal saw her parents, she'd realise that the last thing she ever wants is to be miserable like that, or perhaps if she saw Eric's parents, who from what we know are very much happily married,it would make her realise how much she wants that too. The idea of Calleigh meeting Eric's family (especially his Mother) fascinates me.

4. Leela

Leela Pathologist

Tanya Roberts
    I think she was Sheena or something in the 70s...
    We think she'd be perfect! :D

5. delkolover

Now I know who you are talking about! And she would make a great mom for Cal.

I would love to see Eric's mom b/c she would totally smother Cal with love and affection; probably something Cal is not used to. No doubt she would force feed Cal as well...telling her she is too skinny and to eat eat eat!

6. midnight_tiptoes

Oh yeah, but they'd have to make her look a bit older, maybe.

Eric's mom would love Calleigh, I think. His dad probably would, too. Calleigh would have no problems there.

I wonder if the writers would ever bring up the fact that they're an interracial couple.

7. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

I don't know how I feel about Cal's mom. In some websites it says she was an alcoholic, too? Are we talking Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood here? I want to get her in one of my stories, but I'm not sure I wanna write her like that.

8. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

well if they do, does anyone think that maybe it might be her dad that brings that up?

9. delkolover

I wonder if the writers will bring it up but at the same time I don't want that to become a huge issue...ya know b/c then people will see their relationship as being defined by their races.

I will admit it would be interesting to see if Duke had something to say about Eric's background but at the same time I think he likes Eric too much to be bothered by his race.

10. midnight_tiptoes

I'm not sure. Duke never really seemed to have a problem with Eric, he just doesn't seem like the type. Since we don't know her mom it's kinda hard to tell, but I doubt it. I don't think their parents would have a problem with it. Maybe someone else might comment on it.

Anyway, probably not. Miami is a diverse city and Americans hook up with Cubans all the time. If Calleigh ever took him home, they might get some looks there, but if someone ever said anything she'd probably kick their ass.

11. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

I really don't think her dad would have anything to say about her and Eric being an interracial couple. We've already seen that he loves Eric. :D I've said it before; I think he'd be relieved that Cal had finally chosen somebody sweet and responsible for once. I think he'd totally be all, "Now you'd best hang on to that boy now, Lambchop." Aw. :D

Now, unfortunately, if he was drunk then he might let something slip...but I really don't want to think about that happening, and what that would do to poor Cal. :(

Heh. I'd love for Cal's mom to turn up in the lab one day and run in to Eric and mention something about how "every time I talk to Calleigh, every word out of her mouth is always 'Eric this, Eric that!'" :D

12. midnight_tiptoes

Hagen would've said something about it, for sure. And then Calleigh would've decked him.

I wonder now if they'll ever bring Peter back. Oh, God, Peter/Jake/Calleigh/Eric. I wouldn't be able to take it.

They should just make Peter gay or something.

13. delkolover

I would love to Duke come back and see Jake. I mean he must know that he and Cal dated and was more than likely the reason she finished second in the class. She and her father are close so I could picture her having said something to him about their break up etc. I would to see Duke's reaction to Jake being around.

I also think, since Duke loves Eric, he would make a sly comment of some sort to Cal about how "that young man Eric is very nice. He helped me the last time I was here." someting to that affect ya know! I think it would show Cal that her father approves and that maybe dating someone at work wouldn't be sooo frowned upon as she seems to think it would be. The rules probably frown upon dating co workers but I think a lot of the issues she has with dating someone from work are her own and no one elses.

14. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

i think that Eric should sleep over Calleigh's house again and tiptoe in the midnight! :D

15. midnight_tiptoes

Not if he's gonna pull the sheets back and find himself face to face with Jake ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.