Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Island

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Re: Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Isl

Moriel I love your icon/banner!
    thats what we need for Eric and Calleigh but i think that it should be later on in the season because we wouldnt want them to rush it like he did with snake lady but then again none of us cant wait until the writers finally decide to show a sex scene between these two

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

^Awww thanks hon! I'm pretty partial to it! ;) :lol:
    Yeah OMG, if we got those kind of scenes with E/C I think I would literally melt into a puddle of swooning goo and never ever be normal again! :lol: And I would totally be okay with that, cuz it would mean we got actual onscreen E/C smex...and that, that would be worth all the melting in the world! Dang it E/C...jump eachother already! Come on now! :lol:

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I think that is what we are going to see a lot of next season; Cal conflicted about her emotions b/c she does trust Eric with her life but at the same time she is a afraid to open up even to him. In her mind it is better to date Jake and *be* preapared for the let down, knowing it is coming; whereas with Eric she would have no idea what to expect and Cal likes to know all the answers.

Eric gets her and has, over the years, broken down the walls she has placed around her heart etc and that scares her. The fact that she has let someone in enough to even trust them with her life, throws her off. So for her to even admit that out loud I think scares her as well.

It is going to be interesting to see how the writers use her emotional ineptness as far as this triangle is concerned. Either way, I don't think Jake will be around for very long after the season starts. The majority of this angst will come from Cal getting over whatever issues she has.

4. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Seeing the other side of Calleigh is one of the things I'm most looking forward to. When she's with Eric, she opens up more, she loosens up more, she allows herself to be happy, all that stuff. To be with him, she's going to have to let herself do those things all the more often. I think it's going to be really interesting to see how she deals with having another person in her life like that. I expect that next season after the angst is over, she's going to be a lot more like the Calleigh of seasons 1 and 2, which is awesome.

The changes is her are going to be great to watch. Little things are going to mean so much. Can you imagine Calleigh choosing to leave work at normal time and saying she'll follow up a case later because she 'has plans'?

I'm real excited about the season 5 DVD. Does anybody know how quickly they usually get them out? Here's hoping we luck out on some of the commentaries.

5. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I'd really love to see them having fun, maybe at the beach or something. Calleigh really needs to loosen up.

I'm so getting the season 5 DVDs. The only set I've actually bought is the season 2 set, cause it had great E/C moments. But season 5 was awesome for us. Weee! 5 has always been my lucky number.

Season 4 was released in October, so we'll probably get season 5 around that date, too. I hope all the E/C episodes have commentaries. I really wish they'd let Adam and Emily do one, too.

6. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Well I was just watching this reggae music video and they were all dancing somewhere near the beach and I knew Eric would like that and that he could bring Calleigh along. Come on, we all know that Calleigh can dance dirty. She's got it in her. Couldn't you picture her grinding on Eric?

7. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Really I'd just like to see them completely outside of work. No worries, no inhibitions, just them being together.

Adam and Emily doing commentary would be phenomenal. I've got the CSI S2 boxset and Gary Dourdan does commentary for 'Ellie' because it was an important episode for him. There's no denying episodes like 'Man Down' were important for both Emily and Adam, so it could happen. All I'm hoping for is that they cover some of the important E/C episodes. Hopefully Corey gets on there. I'm pretty sure Liz Devine made a cool E/C comment on the season 2 DVD, so having her on there again would be great. I like hearing those, and perhaps they could shed some light on what they were going for in some of the more confusing scenes.

Funny, mine's 2. Let's hope somebody in here's is 6. :D

8. midnight_tiptoes

Devine did the commentary for Wannabe, didn't she? I remember she made a couple of E/C comments. Even comments from Donahue would be nice. I guess we can't be mad at her anymore - she's given us two trust lines. Okay, Donahue, you're alright now. Also, season 6 needs to deliver, or we're taking the pony back.

Aw, my cat is twitching in his sleep. I wonder what he's dreaming.

9. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

I like it when Donahue makes comments. In season two she said they were gorgeous and she wasn't lying.

My lucky number's 16, but I like 6 too. Anything with a six.

10. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Well, I guess we can't get mad at her from an E/C perspective, but as the show runner in general, she's still not one of my favourite people. Especially after her flat-out foilers over the recent couple of seasons.

I used to have two cats, and I thought they acting strangely in their sleep, but my puppy takes the cake. She makes noises like Dr. Zoidberg. :lol:

11. midnight_tiptoes

I don't think she's in charge of the E/C storyline, anyway. I think Corey is. If she were in charge Calleigh would've been raped by now and Eric would've come to her rescue wearing the SOJ. It would also explain why she hasn't talked about it yet. If it was her storyline she'd be bragging about it to no end.

Pets are the cutest. I'm not too wild about dogs, but I love eccentric cats.

12. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

I'm like confused ya'll like um where are they going with Eric and Calleigh's story line? :confused:
    Like what are they gonna do and stuff? :confused:
    Is there anything good we should look for or be prepared for? :confused: :D
    I hope! Looking for info....... :D

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah I think Corey is definately in charge of this storyline. Although Donahue wrote the finale and she gave us some pretty heavy stuff to think about as far as E/C goes. At the same time she couldn't very well ignore the the set up of E/C that came before.

However, no matter how hard Donahue may have tried to ignore this ship it is very obvious in all the press that this couple is getting that she would not have been able to keep it at bay for long. She probably held off on this ship b/c she didn't want the show to be *defined* by a ship like so many shows are but you can't help but notice that fans w/o a doubt want it and people are taking and paying a lot of attention to it.

I am definately buying this season's dvds when they come out; which will probably be sometime in October.

14. nicky16

nicky16 Dead on Arrival

there's a clip of the finale the last 3 minutes i.e the cal jake kiss... posted in youtube just type csi miami ending and its the first video there...

15. midnight_tiptoes

I hear they're doing a CSI/X-Files cross-over and Eric gets abducted by aliens, dude!

I think with GSR and DLR they were just too weary to go there. But I have to admit, so far EC has been written a billion times better than those two other romances. GSR turned Grissom into an idiot and Danny/Lindsay are just so unsubstantial and cliched. I like the complexity of E/C. As frustrating it is to wait, I'd rather do that than see them jump into bed too quickly or get together behind the scenes. Bring it on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.