Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Island

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jiffyjazzy

Jiffyjazzy Captain

Re: Eric & Calleigh #23 -- This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Isl

Wow, the look on Eric's face when he saw Calleigh making out with Jake was heartbreaking. Do you guys think he's still going to be vying for her after that, or that he's going to be all "You've made your choice" and pretend to ignore her while still secretly being into her?

BTW My GOD I've missed you guys! This is literally how long it took me to get my internet up and running :mad: Stupid wireless! I bribed my brother to come help me set it up (he claims to be a computer genius, and, like a hobo, is payable in sandwiches, so I figured,what the heck?), but he failed, miserably. Finally I was like, maybe if I just reinstall the software that came with my wireless card, and it worked immediately. So basically I've been sitting around with no internet for months for no reason :rolleyes:

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

JJJJAAAAAAAAFFFYYYYYYYY!!

Guess what? You owe Donahue a pony.

3. Jiffyjazzy

Jiffyjazzy Captain

I know! Sorry Raffles, we all loved you, but we all have to make sacrifices for the cause...I'm sure he'll understand. Hey now, I'm pretty sure you owe her your firstborn child...can we trade? I like my pony, and I'm not really big into kids. Oh, and before I forget, BEST. SEASON. EVER. Now we just need a premier with Eric and Calleigh inexplicably waking up in bed together.

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Dude, I can't go without my interent for more than a couple of hours and you went without it for months...god bless you :lol:

I doubt Eric is going to totally ignore her and be like that is it..I don't want to be with you. Their affections run deeper than just "liking" eachother. I think they already love eachother it is just the matter of them getting their shit together and getting together.

5. Jiffyjazzy

Jiffyjazzy Captain

No I don't think he's going to totally ignore her, I just mean he was really hurt and now he might pretend to be over it for a while as a sort of self-preservation thing. I don't know I could be wrong. But then, this is Miami, so it's entirely possib;e that they'll start yhe new season and seem to have completely forgotten any of what happened in the finale :rolleyes:

6. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

I think that next season premier should have Calleigh waking up in Eric's bed and then the show tell from there. But that's just me because I want to see a bed scene so bad. :lol:

I think the most they should carry out this storyline is to the second or third episode. After that, this would get pathetic. :rolleyes:

7. midnight_tiptoes

She can take my first child, fine. I'll just adopt some crazy hobo from the streets of NY and mail him to her.

I think they'll probably milk this for all it's worth. I'm seeing a February sweeps hook-up. That's usually when all the hook ups happen because of V-Day. Plus, if Calleigh breaks up with Jake in say episode 3 I don't see her hooking up with Eric in episode 4. She'll probably resist him a while longer.

How do you resist Eric Delko? God bless that woman's clitoris. It must be made of steel [​IMG]

8. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Maybe in the first half of the season Calleigh will get over Jake, try to get along with Eric, then get back to season 2 Calleigh and Eric does the same so they start giving hints about a relationship and then they finally come out in the open about making their (love)relaionship official. That would be perfect. If only.

Okay, I think at one point awhile ago Calleigh did give in to Eric because that man is so fine, how could she not?

9. Jiffyjazzy

Jiffyjazzy Captain

LMFAO Caro, you're magnificent. Trying to resist Eric is like trying to resist being sucked into a black hole; it's just physically impossible. She can't hold out long...

10. delkolover

Where is the nearest blackhole....cuz I wouldn't mind being sucked into one if Adam were on the other side :lol:

Jake will be around next season for at least 3 or 4 eps and then he will be gone. Then it will be Cal working through her issues about dating someone from work and then we get our bed scene :D

11. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

This verse kinda sums up how I see Eric reacting to this:

'And when we meet
    Which I'm sure we will
    All I was then
    Will be there still
    I'll let it pass
    And hold my tongue
    And you will think
    That I've moved on.'

12. midnight_tiptoes

Interesting.

You know when they finally do get together I think I'll be able to hear them all the way down here. People in England will be like, "keep it down there."

Why is ff.net down? BASTARDS!

13. Jiffyjazzy

Jiffyjazzy Captain

God I hope so. That bed scene has been along time coming...no pun intended.

14. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

No, we really won't. Anybody who says that will get a pitchfork up the ass courtesy of moi. :)

15. delkolover

Yes a bed scene is and has been a long time coming!! PUN intended :devil:

Sucks that ff.net is down. Hey Ali where is that quote from in your post? I don't think Eric will do that though he is not the type. He will call Cal out again mainly b/c he is the only one who can get a away with it and he is not going to let her go that easily b/c I think on some level he realizes that she feels the same as he does. So he won't go quietly into that good night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.