Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Panties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Pantie

Here they are:

CSI Files: What about sexual tension between Delko and Calleigh? Do you think it's there?

Procter: I think it exists. Adam and I went through training together; he was my first friend [on the show]. I think that genuine like we have for each other shows up on screen.

--

CSI Files: Eric and Calleigh (Emily Procter) have a great dynamic, and a lot of fans see a romantic element to it. How do you feel about that?

Rodriguez: I feel great about it. It's something that's been underlying for a long time, and I've often been asked about it, and I've sort of been waiting to see if anything is ever going to come of it. I don't know that it is--I don't know that the writers of the show are ever going to go there. Not any time soon, maybe in another season or two they might think about going in that direction. I don't know why it's been avoided.

----

We need to send Adam and Emily some cookies.

Okay I knew about those interviews, I just forgot about the sexual tension part. That is really hot. I mean both of them feel it? We are so on the right track.

I found the article that I read, which Emily talks about her new love interest, if anyone wants a read! (Its in the bit that's in the box, and the 'Unlucky In Love' bit as well

**IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED, DO NOT CLICK THE LINK!!!**

Emily Article

I think it is great when the actors/actresses in the show agree that their characters belong together. You don't get that in many shows. Most of the time the actors/acresses don't want their characters in relationships with co-workers b/c they feel it brings their characrer down.

I don't know if anyone here watches Stargate Sg-1 but Amanda Tapping, for the past 10 seasons has constantly said that she hopes her and Richard Dean Andersons character don't get together b/c she wouldn't want her character to be all about 'that.' She admits there is something there but doesn't want them together or go canon. Which probably influences the writers on some level.

So, the fact that Adam and Emily are on our side probably helps in the sense that they can push the writers to go our way. It also means that if the writers do propose getting them together they *won't* fight it and the process will go quicker.
well after reading that it would seem that the writers have listened to Emily a little bit. Calleigh, IMO has soften a little this season and they do dress her a little better and then of course they have finally done some interesting things with her hair. So it goes back to my point above that the actors can help/influence when it comes to certains storylines or development of their character.

I can't wait to see that episode. I'm pretty confident that we won't be disappointed. They have been building this since he has been shot and I'm sure it's going our way :D

I had forgotten about this 'religious girlfriend' storyline. I can't say how glad I am they have dropped it. The shooting was so much better and it gives Adam far more possibilities to show his talents. Not to mention the fact that since then our little ship has been revived big time :D

I know, we shouldn't be really worried about the episode. If we are gettnig this much out of it then we musn't complain. Hopefully we'll see the relationship build up instead of Eric's previous one.

I mean Iam not looking for them to jump into bed by the end of the season....although it would be nice :D I am just looking for some acknowlegment and growth.

I'll take what I can get as long as we get something worth sinking our teeth into and there is eventually a positive outcome for us. So if it has to happen slowly,then so be it but just as long as it happens, period. :lol:

Did any of that make sense? :lol:

Yes, that made sense, hun. I would love to have a bed scene with them! It would make total since. I mean I don't care if that's how they will let out their feelings for one another as long as they show it in detail. :devil: But a bed scene like that would get a lot of attention.

midnight_tiptoes said:
LUCY!! *tackles*

This episode is gonna be like A+++ good times. Horatio/Yelina and Eric/Calleigh. It's the closest to season two we'll ever be! Good times.
Good times indeed. If this episode lives up to expectations (I'm still so wary), we should reward ourselves with a special nostalgic thread for still being here and never giving up hope. I still remember the hailing Steve Maeda campaign! *nostalgic sigh*

omg guys you have no idea how much you just made my day. I spent all of yesterday (Sunday) working (like literally, I started my homework at 10am and finished at 6 30pm) and it's only today that I finally get a chance to go on here and there's all these amazing spoilers and stuff!!! It rocks my world!!! I can't get the grin off my face. My best friend just told me I look like a cheshire cat. Lol. Just saw Death Pool 100 and loved it. I was so angry at Ryan though. I was like omg you stupid idiot why would you do that???
Anywayz what else is new??? As I said before, I've started the Alexx/Valera fic but I'm struggling with their plan. Got any ideas???

Ali lives! TEH ALI LIVES, DAMMIT!

I was just about to collapse from exhaustion and then I read those spoilers, now I feel like Lucy in the sky with diamonds, I don't think I'll ever sleep again! :lol:

CANON! WE'RE GOING CANON, BITCHES! Not in the sense that they're going to become an item (they may well do, but I don't think that'll come until next season), but in the sense that they both Eric and Calleigh and the other characters are going to acknowledge what's between them. AND THAT MAKES IT CANON! CANON I SAY!!!

That will be the only half sensible comment I make for a least a few weeks now. I <3 the Snake now too. If that scene goes ahead, I may just forgive her for her orange-tinted whoring escapades in S4.

I'm vowing never to go to work or college again, in case in miss more important spoilers. :D

That is exactly what I was thinking. If they do not cut this scene(please lord don't let them do that!) then I will appreciate Nat soooooo much! I mean if the whole lab can see their chemistry, then that would be awesome!

Yeah I make not like the Snake but if she in some way helps us then my opinion of her will have gone up a few points. And I stress a few points. :lol:

Welcome back Ali!! It is nice to know you didn't have a heart attack from the reading the spoilers and are still with us. I was getting nervous there for a moment! :lol:

Who knows, Ali is probably communicating to us from the hospital. :lol: The only cure is to see this episode!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back