Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Panties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Pantie

Yeah, for conspiracy fics!

Welcome, dpcjsi! Good to have you here. We keep growing and growing.

Is anyone going to enter the challenge? I want to, but I need a plot bunny.

Okay now let me ask a very stupid question (not that it is unusual coming from me :lol: ), there is a challenge community for E/C?
Can someone tell me where it is? I must have missed that.

I'd love to write something about those two trying to help E/C, but I seem to have run dry. I wasn't even able to write on my current fic... But maybe after the frustration of a complete day stuck in meetings, I'll need that to be normal again :p

You want fic? Have some fic :) I'm around there's just been a lot to deal with lately. And I've been dealing by writing fic that probably completely sucks but it's something. I just took a cap of Eric staring at Calleigh's ass in Death Pool 100 :lol: I like the whole Alexx/Valera conspiracy theory, there's a lot of potential there. I've got to finish my Man Down post-ep at least before I get any more plot bunnies going, I've got so many bunnies over here my cat is having a field day chasing them :lol: The puppies are playing with them too. But yeah. Could someone let me know how bad my stories are? I may be the only one up at this point... *looks around*

^ I think they are great fics, I really enjoyed them so far, so I am off to read the others.
Can't wait for the Man Down b/c that was such
:)a good E/C episode.

Happy B-day Elicia!!! :D

Yeah guys what is up with us lately? There are like no new fics over at ff.net and the only one who is writing is StarDuquesneEMT and Elicia and maybe a few others. We've got plenty to write about so why aren't we writing? And I include myself in this in this little drought we seem to be having concerning this pairing.

We must unite people :lol:

I just wrote a new fanfiction for Jen (shoppingluva) but I have not been writing fics at alllll latley. But if there are ever any challenges or whatever, I usually can complete them fairly quickly, I enjoy challenges. There are wayyy too many carwash fics on ff.net these days, and ericnatalia, i find. too many for my liking.

what was the name of your fic dpcjsi?

I too am a little annoyed at all the carwash and H/C fics out there, and this is no offense to any multi shippers that post here, it is just hard to see the most obvious ship out of all them fall off the way it has in the way of fics.

Welcome dpcjsi!

Did I hear it was someones birthday? Happy Birthday Elicia!

I don't go to ya'll fic sight so I don't really know what you are talking about.

*sneaks quietly back into thread* What? I didn't go anywhere, I've been here the entire time!

My internet died for a few days. It's pathetic how much I rely on it really, I felt like I had lost a limb. Doesn't look like I missed much in my absence. No spoilers? I assumed since the show is back in production now (I think) that we might get some info filtering through. Has anybody bothered Corey lately, or is it my turn again?

I really need to work on my fics, don't I. I'm just so busy at the moment with college exams and work. It turns out owning a puppy is a full-time job too. I'll get to work, as long as I'm not the only one. Count me in for the challenge.

Actually I just went and bothered him, and this is what he wrote back
I can't give away anything, except to say that Eric and Calleigh will grow closer in upcoming episodes. Check it out.
my question is how are they going to grow closer if Jake is right in the middle? Any suggestions!!

There are only a few eps left in the season so maybe the upcoming ep that has Jake in it will be his last or at least be gone by the end of the season. Maybe she will realize that Eric needs her more than Jake. I just think things with Jake won't work out b/c Cal is going to place all her focus on Eric and maybe Jake will get upset and we all know how protective Cal is of Eric; so she will dump Jake and focus on Eric :D

I may be nitpicking here but did you notice how he simply said "grow closer?" In previous emails he had said that their "friendship" would grow stronger now he is saying they will be "closer" Is that just me reading too much into it or does anyone else think he may have omitted 'frienship' on purpose b/c we are going to get more than friendship?

I hate not knowing.....God, why can't the man give us more than cryptic nonsense?

Oh my gosh carolinam91!!! That is great! Corey usually tells us the truth and I think it makes sense that that will happen. It's bound to and then the series will end in an upcoming month so they could leave us with a big question about their relationship.

dpcjsi said:
But if there are ever any challenges or whatever, I usually can complete them fairly quickly, I enjoy challenges.

Here's the challenge community:

http://community.livejournal.com/hiphug_drabbles/profile

I really wanna write, but lately I've been feeling so blah. And I'm having one of my Ryan/Valera episodes, but if you think it's frustrating being a Hip Hugger, try being a R/V fan. No one writes for them :(

Welcome back, Ali! We missed you.

Hey everybody!!! I started writing the Alexx and Valera conspiracy story but I've hit a block. Has anybody got any ideas for a plan to get Eric and Cal together? One that Alexx or Valera could come up with and work on together??? All I need is the plan and I'm good to go.

That's awesome what Corey said!!! If you want, I could email him and say hello. The only problem is that I don't have his address. Could someone pm it to me???

Jenny, Corey's email is CSICorey@aol.com if I am not mistaken.

Corey's comment has made me pretty happy. I assumed that everything that happened with Calleigh being at Eric's bedside was their friendship becoming 'closer than ever'. That means there will definately be something fairly big happen between them in the remaining episodes this season. That's something we can all be happy about. :)

Oh, and Jackie, I think I will read into his omission of the word 'friendship'. I like it so much better that way. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back