Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Panties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Pantie

How did you see going under? That's for tomorrow night unless it was on the computer...and yeah, that butt scene was priceless.

:lol: That scene was priceless...I remember laughing for a few minutes the first time I saw it. In Frank's defense hwo could you not look? I mean it is was *right* there :lol:

I love in the ep "Rap Sheet" when she asks him to be her bodyguard and he replies "If I can call you Whitney" I got good chuckle out of that one too.

Well think about it....what are you supposed to do when it is shoved in your face like that? Admire the clouds? :lol:
I think not! :D

I am woman too and I have no bones about telling another woman if I think she has a nice ass but when it is thrust at you like that it, is kind of hard *not* to notice and not look!

I'd have loved for Eric to have been there during that scene. :lol: Somehow I don't think he'd have been too happy with Frank...despite the fact that Frank couldn't help the fact that Calleigh's ass was right in his face! :lol:

Imagine the Jealous Eric we'd have gotten there. He would've stood there pouting the whole time, sending death glares to poor Frank. :lol: Or maybe we might've even got Eric rushing in to give Calleigh that boost instead. :D

Or, better yet, Eric stands there the whole time, still pouting, bitter, and annoyed...but then Calleigh makes sure to reassure him once they get back to the lab. :devil: ;)

I know, Eric would be so jealous! But if it were him looking at her ass, her clothes would have probably been off in a second!

Yeah if that was him looking at her ass, I don't think either of them would have stayed dressed very long after the event! :lol:

Forget the lab, the hummer's seats fold down :devil:

In all honesty, I would love to get a scene like that between them. Ya know where he awkwardly has to look at part of anatomy for a few seconds....I think his facial expressions would be like 'I'm staring at her ass or chest and while it is weird, I kinda like it' ;)

Well I hope soon we'd at least get Eric staring at Calleigh's ass like he used to, with that sexy smirk on his face. :devil:

But what would be even better is if we caught Calleigh red-handed staring at his ass!

Gosh, all of those possibilities would be great to see. Eric or Calleigh jelous and checking each other out.
sounds like a perfect episode to me.

Oh yes I would love that!!! I can picture a scene in the print lab. She stands opposite to him wearing one of her pretty sweaters with a great cleavage.
She bends a little forward to get a better look at the evidence and of course his eyes try not to look at what is so nicely displayed in front of him :eek: And of course we all know it's a lost battle. :lol:
Then she would ask something about the evidence and as he was definitely not listening, it would be funny and a little awkward :p And of course she would have done it on purpose and be very happy about the effect she had on her favorite guy ;)

Jeez I'd pay good money to have a scene like that :rolleyes: Not that they would do anything as funny as that...
But then I think I actually wrote and posted something like that :lol:

If Eric had been there when Frank checked Calleigh out... Frank probably wouldn't be alive now. Remember Corwin? Of course, Frank is bigger and meaner than Eric, but Eric would still try to tackle him... he'd fail... Calleigh would get pissed at their cavemen attitudes and would walk away, the boys would be all, "now look what you did!"

Of course, the opposite wouldn't cause any problems. If Calleigh were to check Eric out, he'd blush like a 14 year old schoolgirl.

BTW, I added a new word to the challenge community. This is a good one for those of you who were discussing an Alexx/Valera conspiracy to get Eric and Calleigh together. NOW WRITE!

Seriously the Valera/Alexx conspiracy would make for a great fic!! Those two in on something like that together there would be no stopping them!! E/C wouldn't stand a chance of resisting. "Resistance is futile" :lol:

Someone out there please write a fic like this, it just begs be to be done!!

Tag, you're it! Seriously, you owe us a fic. And don't give me the 'I can't write' crap. Anyone can write fic.

Where is everyone? This thread seems to be dying.

CLEAR!

octane5.jpg

octane3.jpg

Guys I have a picture on my comp of Calleigh checking out Eric's ass in the lab. :lol: Lol. It's so hilarious. I'll try and post it up here and I'll also try and write your Alexx/Valera conspiracy theory story. Warning you though, I have tons of schoolwork so it might take a while.

Hiiie! I am new on TalkCSI, and I am a huge Calleigh/Eric fan! So yeahh. That's about it haha. I am enjoying all the pictures and such on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back