Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Panties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Pantie

I've been thinking about asking him about Ryan/Valera, and if Boti is getting more screen time. Valera's so much better than Natalia, and she's a E/C shipper. Come to think of it, Alexx and Valera have always seemed aware of the chemistry between E/C. I'd love to see them try and play cupid.

If those two were to play cupid E/C would be locked in a closet somewhere until they figured it out! Seriously though, I have always pictured Alexx as an E/C shipper. That woman watches everyone and what they do....I mean she may deal with dead people all day but there is no doubt in my mind that she sees the chemistry between them.

As for Valera, things could get kinky I think if she were involved!! I could pciture Valera setting them up on date or in some other mischievous way :devil:

Valera is awesome. I was really upset when she left and was freakin' happy when she came back. Valera is so the type to play cupid. I could picture her setting Eric and Calleigh up.

I can only imagine how cunning Valera could be if she had the chance to try :lol:. that girl is not shy about anything and I could picture her coming right out and saying something to one of them about how they want the other. It would be typical Valera.

If we can get the cast to become a little more closer and show them having a snack in the breakroom together, that could happen. If Eric and Cal got closer and Valera mentioned something about them being together, that would happen. Other than that Valera is like never around anymore. Well not around regularly. The least I could be happy with her doing is if Eric walked into her work area and they started talking and then Cal interupts and Valera feels a little left out by their conversation. Then Valera's face would tell it all.

The funny thing is, it's not far fetched at all. They've tried to go canon with it a couple of times, but it always ends up being cut. In 48 Hours there was the scene with Valera saying no one could come between Eric and Calleigh, and in Man Down Calleigh was supposed to go in with the DNA lab, and I think it went something like:

Valera: I'll page you when it's ready.
Calleigh: I'll wait.
Valera: I knew you were gonna say that.

So at least we know Valera knows there's something going on. It's very in character, too. She seems very intuitive (okay, she loves gossip) about what's going on in everyone's life. Unfortunately, the poor thing can't begin to understand what's going on in hers.

Valera is really cool. I know she is good friends with Eric and she likes Calleigh, too. Besides the fact that Eric and Calleigh have great chemistry in any category, Valera can bring a lot of humor to the show.

Heh, funny story. Yesterday I was talking to my dad and he brings up the fact that he thinks in real life both Emily and Eva have the hots for Adam. And he also told me he thinks that Calleigh is in love with Eric more than he is in love with her. All thanks to several pictures and scenes he saw and I couldn't help but to agree. Calleigh does like Eric more than she realizes. When things happen they're always around each other.

You know these two belong together when people who don't watch the show on regualr basis pick out *these* two as either being together, being in love w/ one another or that they should be together. It is just sooo damn obvious, I wish the writers would just get on with it already.

What I wouldn't give to see the uncut episodes. Cuz seriously. I remember once sitting with my best friend in the basement of the union waiting for her roommate to get off work and she was watching me make icons, and I was using the one of the Look from the funeral at the end of Death Grip, and she was like they're together aren't they? And I was like in my head yes. I just watch the episodes and it's like a blazing neon sign...

Anyone who needs a fic fix, 4 chapters of a new one are up. I'm like ridiculously proud of this one and would really appreciate some feedback if anyone's still awake...

I totally would love if Valera would have more screen time. She is definitely one of my favorites. I always thought that Cal needs a good friend to see outside of work and she would just be perfect for that. I'm sure she would push her the right way toward Eric if she could.

I kinda think that Calleigh is not more in love with Eric than he is. For me it's more like he thinks nothing will ever happen so emotionally he took a step backwards. He had to see her flirt and go out with Hagen then Peter right before his eyes, I think that hurt and pushed him even more to look for meaningless affairs elsewhere. When he was seeing Natalia, he was so desperately trying to hide the fact from her and we all saw how glad he was when it was finally over. I mean he even 'gave' her to Ryan to be sure to be rid of her. I love Eric but that disturbed me :lol:

He'll choose Calleigh over anyone else. If she would need him, he would throw everything away to go to her.
Just see every time something happens to her, he is right back because he can't help it. They are both more attracted to each other than they will openly admit. I keep hoping that something will happen that we'll bring them to come clean to each over about that.

I just have to ask: what is it going to take? I mean he has a bullet in his brain and nada between them. On the other hand, they are closer friendship wise and beggers can't be chooser...so at this point I will take what I can get.

As for who is more in love with the other, I have to go with Eric being more in love with Calleigh. I don't doubt that Calleigh loves him I just think he may love her more. They both love each other, they just don't realize how deep it goes and I am hoping we get some kind of revelation that will make them realize it.

You have to be fair. That's exactly the problem: he has a bullet in his brain, if she jumps him now it could be fatal ;)
I also start to wonder what it will need, but I'm sure they are going there :D
It's possible neither of them realizes how much they other cares. That's why they need someone to help them see and spell it out clearly!!! That's why we need more Valera and Alexx.

They are both in love with each other!!! Stop going against me! Agh! They haven't gone that way before, so they don't know their feelings.

Elicia said:
That's why they need someone to help them see and spell it out clearly!!! That's why we need more Valera and Alexx.

I totally Agree.
What happened to near death experiences making them realize that they won't have all the time in the world.

Valera and Alexx. They would be so perfect for setting Cal and Eric up. That would be such a good scene - Valera goes down to the morgue to see Alexx. "we have to talk. It's about calleigh and eric" - and you can picture how it all ends. lol. awesome.

Last night I saw going under!!!! I kind of liked it because of all the drama with Calleigh but I was really annoyed that cal and eric didnt have like any scenes together. he asks if she's ok and that's it! And then she called Ryan babe. That kind of annoyed me too. And now I finally know who Jake is!!! Yay.
And I laughed my head off when Tripp was looking at her butt. that was so funny and I'm sitting there thinking "leave it! that's eric's domain." lol. What did you guys think of it? I don't know. After that ep I've now kind of lost my faith in the ship. I think I'm just grasping at threads here - there's nothing real to go on! Ugh. This is very horrible. Got any news to cheer me up???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back