Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Panties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Pa

Hey Ali can you honestly blame her eyes for roaming south? I mean the man is hot to being with but put him in a skin tight wet suit and :eek:! My eyes would've roamed too :lol:
But yeah, right then and there she soooooo wants him! And she wants him out of that wet suit!! :lol:

32 hours and counting!! I've got my cousin sooo addicted to this show and this pairing that she has told me we are taking the phone off the hook and not talking to anyone from 10 to 11pm tomorrow night!! I love converting people to this ship!! :D

You know I'm a little confused. It sounds like everyone on here is thinking about ravaging him in his sui more than Calleigh... :lol:

I can't wait to get this episode over with. It is scaring me soo bad!!!

While I wouldn't mind ripping his clothes off...I'd much rather see Calleigh do it on the show!! :lol:

I am sooo excited for this episode for the obvious reasons but for the fics that I hoping people will write in response to it. That is what I am waiting for, I'm hoping the ep propels my muse to come up with some ideas for my next fic.

What can I say I'm jonsing for a fix and there are only 2 things that can satisfy my craving:
1) E/C scenes
2) E/C fics

I know, I'm crazy but I can help it if I am totally obsessed? :lol: :D

*looks at clock* *hyperventilates* *calculates* Only 29 hours and 15 minutes! Countdown anyone? :)

Oh believe me I have had the countdown going since I woke up this morning!!! :D

No new years has ever been this exciting!! And I've been to Times Square!

But if there was a preview of Eric and Calleigh having a hug, kiss, or anything close it would be much bigger than New Year's.

I have a party at my place every New Years, and people go crazy- as in block party crazy- and I haven't been this excited! More than a day left and I'm going nuts! Lets leave little time countdowns wherever we go from now on.
For me, it's 28 hrs and 24 minutes!

I agree if I saw a promo of Eric and Calleigh hugging or kissing I would probably be way more excited than I am now. In fact, I would probably either implode or shoot to the moon!!

countdown
25 hours 17 minutes for me!!

I am the same as you except it comes on at 9 for me! :p

Well you know what, we'll get our time. I am pretty sure, no matter where the writers take this, that something will come up between these two.

No countdowns for me, on account of it makes me anxious, and I can't count anyway. :lol: I'm just fine with knowing it's tomorrow. Almost today. Eek! :lol:

And now reality's starting to set in, and I just hope we don't end up disappointed. Because this could be the best thing ever (yet, at least). I don't want to finish the episode and be all, "...oh." 'Cause that would make me sad. :(

...I think I need to go look at all the beautiful touching pics again, lol! :D

I agree if I saw a promo of Eric and Calleigh hugging or kissing I would probably be way more excited than I am now. In fact, I would probably either implode or shoot to the moon!!

...If we got that kind of promo, would any of us actually make it to the episode? :lol: I think we all might faint/die/melt from the promo by itself!

Ok guys, I am seeing quite a bit of chatting and very little "3 lines of on topic posting" going on. You can't have short, one, maybe two sentence posts. Please put some thought in your posts. If you can't follow the rules (3 lines minimum that's on topic) then you need to refrain from posting until you can.

If you want to chat, then you need to do that somewhere else like AIM, Messenger, Yahoo, or somewhere else but it can't be done on here.

Yaaaay! 'Tis freaking Monday!!!!

Jessica237 said:
And now reality's starting to set in, and I just hope we don't end up disappointed. Because this could be the best thing ever (yet, at least). I don't want to finish the episode and be all, "...oh." 'Cause that would make me sad. :(

...I think I need to go look at all the beautiful touching pics again, lol! :D

Heh, I said that to Jackie. I'd really be pissed off if this turned out to be a disappointment. But, I'm on my strange optimistic streak at the moment. I suggest looking at the bedside promo pic, I have it as my desktop background and it's totally helping to keep my faith and spirits up! :D

Who's watching tonight? I'm assuming everyone. I'll be waiting on news, so, don't take your time or I may have to pitchfork your asses from all the way across the Atlantic :p

I'm going to hibernate for the rest of the day now, because otherwise I ain't making it to tonight. I'll leave you with this:

flash20.jpg

We're nearly there now! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back