Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Panties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Pantie

see what I mean? In the middle cap he totally gives her the up/down!!! You can so tell he is thinking naughty thoughts at that moment :devil:

Of course in the last cap she seems to be paying close attention to something other than his *eyes* and thinking about it too :lol:

God, they pull off extreme cuteness and unbelievably sexiness at the same time. Jackie, Eric is totally given her the once over, and she's definately having a bit of a browse downwards herself in that last pic. :lol:

I'm totally inspired now, somebody give me a plot bunny and I'll write my first (and probably only) completely fluffy fic. Quickly, before I come down from my giddy high and slip back into the land of the flangst. :D Anybody got any requests?

How did I know you were going to pop up with that? :lol: I would, but I can't think of a plot bunny for that. You got any ideas for me? Give me a few minutes to think about it. Anybody got anything else they want? Take advantage of the offer whilst it lasts!

I love last night's episode, major E/C. By the way Corey wrote back
he said that they are not getting Eric and Calleigh right now, and that Calleigh has an emerging love interest, Jake. Also they just got Grimson and Sarah together in CSI so there not going in that direction just YET. But to keep hopping!

Why the hell does he always mention GSR when talking about Eric/Calleigh? Not only are Miami and the Original completely different entities, but the two pairings couldn't be more different!

Maybe they're trying to tell us something, as in 'wait for Season 6, crazy fangirls!'

But, we know things between them are only going to get better soon, so, I guess we'll just have to wait and see where it goes. If it's going to happen, it will be within the next season or so.

Corey probably thinks we're all crazed stalkers or something by now. :lol:

Also, I'd just like to say that I love how he always says "we're not doing anything with them right now." :D

But yeah. I still can't get over the "hot stuff". :D God, last night was such a great episode for us. The flirting, the concern, all the undressing-with-the-eyes...and all in one episode! :eek: Where has all this been since early season three?? Where?!

Whatever. We've got it now. :D And we know that Calleigh totally took him home after work and, ah, comforted him. :devil: 'Cause seriously. Eric needed it. And y'all saw how much Calleigh wanted to do something for him... ;)

Awesome caps, Leela! That second one...:devil: :D

Those pictures are so Hip. So Huggish. Growl! Those last two pictures are too hot for words. God, these two need to jump each other yesterday. Come on, guys! Someone just needs to lock them up in a closet or something.

What did Calleigh mean she'd have Eric's back? She doesn't make the schedule. Like, she'll cover for him if he makes mistakes? She'll keep him company during those double shifts? She'll give him full body massages when he comes home?

You guys seem so annoyed when Corey mentions Sara and Grissom, but they are both CSI shows and he sure enough has some connection between them all.

Calleigh has always had Eric's back and has always thought he was hot, she just happened to let it out because she couldn't keep it in any longer!!!

I think he mentions GSR because they probably don't want this to be the year where all the CSIs hook up. I also noticed that when all the Warrick/Catherine moments began to happen, Eric and Calleigh got decreased screen time. They probably didn't wanna copy the White Woman/Dark Man story, I guess.

That second picture makes me laugh so hard. He's like, damn, baby, are those all yours?

Well you know I love Warrick but to me Eric and Calleigh are a much hotter interracial couple but that's just me. Are all of the writers writing for all the CSI's? Would make sense to me so of course he would mention other ships ya'll.

I love the middle picture, you know, Eric's expressions are so readable!!!

I think when Corey mentions GSR he, in his own way, is telling us to be patient. I mean I'm sure all the GSR fans out there bombarded the writers for years like we are about getting them together and they finally did...so it is in the cards we just have to wait it out.

I also think the right now comment is important b/c it is obvious they had or have plans to get these two together but they don't want to rush it and/or make it seem like 'well we got that pair out the way, now onto other things'. And I think they are taking that route b/c they see that there can be something substantial between these two characters long term. It could open up many doors for storylines as well as expand the closed offness of Calleigh's character and I don't think they are ready to go there yet. Charcters evolve and all the characters on the show have and if the show is to run for say 5 more years you don't want to evolve your characters out right away; you need to take your time and unfortunately that is what they are doing to us!!

And while I may not like Jake all that much and believe I am a huge E/C shipper, it will be nice to see Calleigh get some if you know what I mean :devil: Again, I want her to be with Eric but if the road to happiness has to go over a few speed bumps it will make the end destination all the more sweeter in my opinion :D

Grissom/Sara didn't stop them from doing Eric/Natalia. I think they probably mean for the Eric/Calleigh relationship to be serious. And really, it would have to be. If they do hook up, I don't see it being casual. Too much like E/N. I think it'll be the real thing, which is why they're comparing it to GSR and not, say, Danny/Lindsay.

It's okay. I can wait. I just hope that in the end we get to see the sexings. We deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back