Eric & Calleigh #19 - Spontaneous Nudity Bound To Occur

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Dude, I'd be surprised if any of us actually get the Chrismas fic done at this rate. :lol: I've been trying, but everytime I get sidetracked by another idea. My brain is cruel like that. I'm still trying, but since the story really doesn't have much of a plot, I don't know how to move on from where I am. At least you're back in the thread though. :)

Ooo, caps and a fanmix, that rocks! I've been spending most of my spare time messing around with my video making software. I have a professional program, so I wanted to learn how to do all the cool stuff before I started making my video. How awesome is this? We're all actually making something. And there was me thinking we were the laziest shippers known to man. :p

P.S. That song kicks ass.

Oh, yes. I forgot about the thread titles. I dunno, we haven't really had many quotes that we can turn into a title this season. Hmm *thinks*. Do you remember the scene in 'High Octane' where Eric was fuming the bottles? How about 'Pulling way much more than just his seniority card'. ;) Lame, I know, but I need chocolate for my brain to function and I'm fresh out.

2. Leela

Leela Pathologist

Okelidokelie! I made some caps!
    I like those two:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Cal:"***FGJKL***kjdsfj"
    Eric: "Exactly!"

But that's my fave:
    [​IMG]
    Eric:"Is that your hand on...?"
    Cal:"Shsh!"

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I watched that scene again with them on the steps and I had this thought:

Eric doesn't say anything b/c he doesn't trust Natalia enough to definitavely (spelling?) say that she didn't do did. But if that were Calleigh you know he would be all over Jake saying she didn't do it, there is no way she could have done it, yada yada. Because Eric and Calleigh trust each other enough to stand up for one another if that were to ever happen to them. Like when Calleigh didn't believe for a second that Eric was doing drugs and she even lied for him!! C'mon if that isn't love and trust then what is?? ;)

I mean you could see all over his face that Eric thought she might have done it and he couldn't face her or stand up for her. I also love how he and Calliegh practically buried her with their statements!! God this couple is awesome!! :D

4. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Ha, that was probably Calleigh's way of getting revenge on her for tea leafing (that's thieving, for those of you who don't know Cockney rhyming slang :)) her man last season.

You are exactly right, delkolover (dude, what's your first name, if you don't mind me asking?). Eric wouldn't have even needed time to react, he just would jump in and defend Calleigh, because he knows her so well and trusts her so much that he already knows she's not capable of that, just like he'd drop everything for her in a heartbeat if she needed him. It works both ways too, like Calleigh proved in 'Shattered'. God, could these two be more in love? (or more in denial) :lol:

I was listening to The Verve earlier, and there was this one line in one of the songs that went something like 'You stayed for drama though you paid for a comedy.' It reminded me of E/C. Their friendship was built on fun and lightheartedness, but then things began to get difficult. Did they give up on each other? No way. They are still there for each other, through all the hard times.

Leela, you rock hun. Those caps are great! I really wanna see this episode now :(.

5. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

It just shows that nobody messes with Eric and Calleigh and gets away with it. :D

Anyway, minus our few scenes last night, I hated that episode. Ugh. But our scenes were good. As always. :D

I love that bottom cap, Leela! I loved that scene; when she walked up to him, did she touch him or brush up against him in order to get in front and to the side of him like that? 'Cause that's what I saw. :D Either way, she stepped way too close to him in that scene. At least, way too close for them to still have that many clothes on. :devil:

6. delkolover

CSI_Ali my real name is Jackie so you can call me that from now on if you want. :)

7. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Cool. I just thought since we spend so much time talking to each other online, we might as well know everyone's real names. Mine's Ali, obviously (well actually, it's Alison, but only school teachers have ever called me that) :lol:

Jess, there was touchage? I'm so mad I haven't seen this yet. You know Calleigh tries to make it seem like there's some kind of thing obsructing her path so she has to brush up on Eric. There's nothing there honey, you're not fooling anyone. Playing coy is neither of their strong suits, is it?

Another song reminded me of them. I'm in a really musical mood today:

No Doubt - Big Distraction

You're my concentration
    Everything else is a bore
    I've got myself snagged on you
    No self-control now

All that I want to do
    Sleep in the shadow of you
    For the rest of my life

Now we can chisel
    Chisel off built up walls

Of pain deposited from past lovers
    Memories they can sleep
    And we can live comfortably
    For the rest of our lives

Wrong or right
    Shipwrecked into you
    Situation is foolish
    Put up a fight
    You're my big distraction
    Obvious companion
    I'm falling fast
    Like an avalanche

Indentured servant
    A slave to a slave
    Thank god for my hopeful heart
    And for mutual feeling
    Look how it's balanced now
    Maybe we'll just settle down

Wrong or right
    Shipwrecked into you
    Situation is foolish
    Put up a fight
    You're my big distraction
    Obvious companion
    I'm falling fast
    Like an avalanche

Look how it's balanced now
    Maybe we'll just settle down

Get the picture yet, Cal?

8. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Well, I saw them touch. I don't know if they actually did or if my mind decided to play mean tricks on me. :lol: But if she didn't touch him, she came damn close with the way she slid past him. :D

9. delkolover

oooooh now I am going to have to watch it again to see if you are right Jessica! Ya know give another perspective :lol:

10. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Okay, so I rewatched that scene about twelve times. And she walks in the room, walks up to him and slides past him. And it's not exactly blatant, it may just be accidental (yeah right...there's nothing forcing her to be that close to him.). But she does kinda brush against him, aw.

And she's not exactly in a big hurry to move away from Eric either, now is she? :D She was in the perfect spot for him to wrap an arm around her shoulder. :D

11. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

They were wearing black and white again. Mmm.

About the titles, didn't we once wanted to have something with the burning ropes? Or smoking ropes? Or maybe we can have something with lyrics from a song?

If it were Calleigh getting arrested Eric definitely would've jumped in there and vice versa. I mean, Calleigh had seen the rolling papers in Eric's kit, and she still didn't believe that he was doing drugs (despite the evidence). Here, Eric and Calleigh refused to back Natalia up despite the lack of concrete evidence. That's the love, baby.

In other news: Eric hates Jake. Big surprise there, huh?

12. delkolover

see it is scenes like that, that keep me going with this ship!! Cuz there is no other reason for those two to stand that close together if there wasn't some sort of chemistry or UST between them. She nevers stands that close to Ryan!!

13. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Eric hates Jake? Awesome! Is that from a spoiler or just from watching IA? If Jake is coming back I demand my Jealous Eric scene. They're some of my favourites.

Calleigh has a blantant history of standing too close to Eric:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and again (Pro Per dude!)
    Eric's totally guilty too

I could go on. :D

14. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Yes, Eric hates Jake. In fact, that scene between Eric and Jake totally reminded me of Eric's scene with Hagen in The Best Defense. Eric was pissed at Hagen (and let's face it, jealous) because Hagen was doing a piss poor job with the case. Last night, Eric was pissed at Jake (and let's face it, jealous) because Jake was being an asshole and doing a horrible job as a detective.

But wow, what a coincidence that Eric just so happens to hate all of Calleigh's boyfriends.

15. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

You know, I never really figured out if there actually was anything there or not, but come to think of it, Eric was never that fond of Peter Elliot either. That one episode with the money comes to mind; where Ryan was all, "oh, he's just here to see Calleigh." Eric didn't look happy at all.

Throw in the "don't even think about it, dude," look he gave Jeff Corwin in Death Grip, and it's obvious. Eric doesn't want any other guy within a thousand feet of Calleigh. He wants her all to himself, heh. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.