Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I also think he already knows. Just because he is super-H and knows all. Even though he's been involved in his personal drama I think he is a very perceptive guy and would notice something like this. Also Eric is not the best at hiding his feelings and expressions so I'm pretty sure H must have noticed his puppy eyes at some point.

IMO H will be happy for them. I think he'll cover their butts with IAB like he has done before. If he trusted them and went all out with stuff like drugs (Eric buying pot and Calleigh getting high on coke) I think he'll be ok with them falling in love. Plus he knows that Eric and Calleigh have done a lot for him too and the three of them IMO have a lot that hold them together.

1) All In: the ending of course ;)

2) Down to the Wire: the conversation they had in the locker room

3) Stand your Ground: Eric hugging Cal

4) Sunblock: the night shift comment. Cal's expression.

5) BBYD: how Cal mentioned to Cooper that Eric was hurt and the hummer scene.

6) Ambush: pissed off Eric with Cooper scene

7) Going Ballistic: when she told him she had taken the proficiencies

and more...;)

2. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

This is a good question. So here are mine:
    1) Stand Your Ground - because of the hug and concerned Eric
    2) My Nanny - the conversation about children
    3) You May Now Kill The Bride - Calleigh in veil and the look on Eric's face when he was looking at her in that moment
    4) Ambush - angry Eric in Cooper's condo
    5) All In - because he didn't know what he would've done if something would've happened to her
    6) Down To The Wire - because she feels for him
    7) Going Ballistic - the scene when he holds her hand and she says he's her hero:)

3. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

So, season 6 favourite moments...

1) All in; - Emotional Eric telling Cal he doesn't know what he "would've
    done if something would've happened to" her :(
    - Happy Eric when she agrees to let him take her home ;)
    2) Going ballistic; the scene after the lab catches on fire...
    - Eric holding Cal's hand to comfort her :luvlove:
    - Eric's face when he looks at her after she calls him her "hero" :adore:
    3) Stand yor Ground; the scene in the back of the ambulance when
    Eric holds Calleigh and then she cries on his shoulder
    4) Ambush; Concerned and angry Eric kicking Copper's door down and
    attacking him.
    5) Down to the wire; the heart-to-heart conversation in the locker room

4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Thanks for answering my questions ladies, here are my favorite moments from season 6 in no particular order:

All In: When Eric and Calleigh are walking to the hummer, he was so relieved to have her back. I loved the part after they rescued her, she looks like all she wanted to do was bury her head in Eric's chest, I mean who wouldn't.

Ambush: Angry Eric, that is always hot

CSI: My Nanny: he so wants to have babies with her

Stand Your Ground: he did the boyfriend thing and checked on her :adore: and he was the bigger man when he told her that Jake was the one who found the evidence.

You may now kill the bride: the veil scene, I loved, loved the way he looked at Calleigh. That look said it all, he could see himself spending the rest of his life with her

Down to the Wire: the locker room scene and when Ryan almost heard Eric's confession about Calleigh

Going Ballistic: the seen in the lab. He was the hero and he enjoyed every second of it.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2009
  5. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Hey, guys! I haven't posted in a few days, so I'm just gonna post my season 7 favorites now, and I'll do season 6 later, I don't have enough time, right now.

Season 7:

And How Does That Make You Kill: The way she was worried about him at the beginning and how she was standing like a schoolgirl in front of him when he was reading those files (you know, the beginning of 'it'd be nice if it were Calleigh' scene) and at the end when she smirked while walking away...

Head Case: The whole 'picnic' thing, the fact that they finally addressed Calleigh reading his file and of course Calleigh finally showing that she wants him because all the things she said to him meant: "I'm right here, come and get me if you really want me!"

And They're Offed: He gave her the truffles, he started romancing her, you know, that whole wining and dining thing.

Smoke Gets In Your CSIs: The whole worried Eric is very, very sexy. I think I don't need to explain why I love this epi, I mean this is the beginning of their romantic relationship as we found it out in Sink Or Swim. The fact she asked him to stay with her was big, because we've never seen her ask anyone for anything. My favorite moment in this epi was absolutely when he came to visit her for the first time after she woke up and the way he was watching her was as if he wanted to say: "I want to watch you wake up for the rest of my life."

Sink Or Swim: Do I even have to explain? I loved the scene where she visited him in the detention center and all the concern she showed was just breathtaking. And, of course, the end, hug, two kisses, hiphug, going home together...

Target Specific: Wheatever people say, jealous Eric is extremely cute and I loved how she reasured him with that small smile like saying: "Eric, honey, you know you're the one, you have no reason to be jealous."

Wolfe In Sheep's Clothing: Eric waking up naked in her bed, taking a shower and everything and the way they were so relaxed while going through their morning rutine...

Dead On Arrival: Corey, thank you!!! That flirting was very cute, they really showed us how much in love they are. Calleigh, really surprised me because she started it and I really never expected her to show her feelings.

Seeing Red: All of the feelings Calleigh showed just took my breath away. I mean, I know we all knew she is in love with him, but I never expected to see it in full intensity. She really, really LOVES him. It was really WOW... And I just can't wait to see what happenes next to them...

6. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Okay, it was more than 24h since my last post, so I can post again, right? By the way, this thread is dying a bit, isn't it? I know it's normal for this time of year and all the EC withdrawal we're going through, but let's keep discussing our favorite couple and show the world there's a lot of people who wants them together. After all, this is one of the ways to get your EC fix, beside watching the old episodes. Anyway, my season 6 favorites:

Dangerous Son: Even though it was angsty, and I'm not a fan of angst, I liked the scene where Eric comments on Calleigh and Jake having same tan, because it showed that he really had feelings for her and that writers wanted to continue with the EC story. And also, as I already said it, jealous Eric is super sexy.

Bang, Bang, You're Debt: I loved all the concern Calleigh showed for Eric even though I hated her just a little bit in this epi (and she's my favorite character so that's a big thing). I liked it that it was acknowledged that her relationship with Jake is hurting her relationship with Eric. I know Eric said it wasn't a problem, but we all know that was.

Deep Freeze: I liked their little fight and the way Eric said: "You know I don't like the situation with Jake, but I wouldn't tell on you like that." He always cared about her happiness more than his and that shows how much he loves her.

Sunblock: "If it was me, I would've transferred to the night shift." And he would, because he would always put her firs and not his job. I loved that scene, although I thought that she will mention her father when he said that werewolves and lawyers run in the same circles. :lol:

Stand Your Ground: The first time they hugged. Well, the first time we've seen it. He was really there for her and he was the bigger man and I'm sure she appreciated that. I think she appreciated it even more because IMO after that she realized that relationship with Jake isn't something that's gonna last when he left (he was gone somewhere after that episode).

CSI: My Nanny: He wants to have babies with her and she wants to be his right girl. And she is, everybody knows that. A bit of digression here: I hope they somehow mention this once, maybe he'll tell her that she is a right girl. Maybe that's to fanfiction like.

Guerillas In The Mist: This is the episode where she says: "What's said between us, stays between us", right? I think it is. Anyway, he freaked up a bit, she was there for him as always and it was a reminder that EC storyline is being built and that it's not going anywhere.

You May Now Kill The Bride: He want's to spend the rest of his life with her, that's for sure. And she knew exactly what she was doing to him, that's why she gave him that smile. Also, I loved it how when Calleigh was walking around strip club, the song played was "Sensual Seduction" and all I could think was that we were watching her through Eric's eyes.

Ambush: Sexy Eric, kicking Cooper's door and nailing him to the ground to find out where Calleigh is. Very, very hot.

All In: I think it's clear, why this episode is one of my top favorites. IMO, in the moment he said he didn't know what he would do if something would have happened to her, she realized how deep his emotions are and that was a big step in the direction of their romantic relationship.

Down To The Wire: The locker room talk was very cute. 'Do it for us', 'I feel for you', 'We never talk about it'... That was Calleigh reaching out to him and I loved it.

Going Ballistic: 'You're my hero' and holding hands for the season finale... I think writers new they wanted to get Eric and Calleigh together so they made sure to show us that.

Anyway, this clearly wasn't the list of favorite EC moments, it was the list of all EC moments, but I just couldn't resist... Once you start making these lists, you just can't stop. So, I suggest we start making lists for season 5.

Okay, people, your favorite EC moments in season 5 (or all of them, like I did for season 6) and what you thought about them when you first saw them. Also, if your perspective changed now that they are together, it would be interesting to know how.

Let's get this discussion going, people! Don't let this thread die!

7. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Hey Marija! I loved all of your season 6 moments. I knew I had forgotten some in there.

Season 5:

Rio: When Eric & Calleigh are on the phone while he was in Rio. I loved it. I was really hoping for an I love you in there, but I knew it was too soon :lol:

Going Under: After Calleigh is run off the road, Eric is concerned. Of course he is going to find out who ran her off the road.

Curse of the Coffin: When Eric, Calleigh and Ryan are in the lab talking about Santeria.

High Octane: Calleigh and Eric are flirting when they are talking about Eric's seniority and how he made Ryan do more work

Throwing Heat: He blushed when she called him hot stuff. The end was great because it shows their trust. I think that Calleigh should have hugged him and told him that everything was going to be ok.

Man Down: A very concerned Calleigh. He whispered her name so sweetly. 'Nuff said.

Broken Home: Again a concerned Calleigh as she watched Eric struggle with doing his job. I loved the comment she made to Natalia about being happy to see Eric back at work but when Natalia made the comment about it only being a few weeks since the shooting she looked a little disturbed. Maybe it was just me picking up on that.

Just Murdered: I appreciate you for appreciating me. I damn near fell of the chair when she kissed his cheek. I loved that Natalia picked up on it. I was so happy that Calleigh put Carmen in her place.

Burned: The scene where he pulls the glass out of her finger went right along with the title of this episode. That was the ultimate showing of sexual tension. Eric had to ruin it when he started talking about work again. :lol:

Born to Kill: What can I say about this episode. It set everything up for season 6. I really think that Calleigh was trying to convince herself that things would not work instead of convincing Eric. His jealousy was evident throughout season 6. When he saw Jake kiss Calleigh his heart shattered into a million pieces. The way that Calleigh looked at Eric as she stepped into the elevator was played perfectly. She knew that she screwed up and that things would be strained.

I know we are all suffering from withdrawals, but we have reruns to keep us going for the time being. As long as we stick together during this long haul we will be fine. :thumbsup:

8. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

I'll make my season 5 favourites' list when I have a bit more time...
    In the meantime, I have a question about an older episode: season 2, Wannabe, the dumpster scene when Calleigh admits that she has a fear of ants, does Eric say "ok, Cathy, chill..." instead of Calleigh, or am I not hearing it properly?

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I'm pretty sure he said Calleigh :).

Ok season 5 is a bit fuzzy for me (at least the first half ;)) but with texmex's summary I remembered a lot of stuff :).

1) Burned: I just HAVE to start with Burned. This definitely is one of my top EC moments of ALL seasons :thumbsup:. The look she gave him, the look he gave her, her whispered Eric :adore: :D The whole scene was perfect!! Well except when it ended with evidence talk :rolleyes::lol:.

2) Throwing Heat: Hot Stuff!!!! I love that scene :thumbsup:. The giggles and smiles :adore:. I think this was also the episode where she asked him about his wages being garnished, right? That was sweet :).

3) High Octane: The Eric grin, the Calleigh grin, joking about seniority...good scene :thumbsup:.

4) Just Murdered: awwww the cheek kiss. Very sweet. Though what I love most about that scene is when he looks after her when she is walking away. I think this is when he first realized he had butterflies in his stomach because of her ;). I also loved the scene when he is showing her the shoe impression he found and she says "it's a match" and they both lift up their hands at the exact same moment exactly the same way. Love coordinated EC :cool:. Also the scene when she steps up when the girl comes demanding her check, very "not mess with my guy" Calleigh. Very cool ;).

5)
    Ditto!! :cool:

6) Born to Kill: "I trust you with my life" :adore:. Jealous Eric :thumbsup: when talking about Jake in the hospital and Calleigh talking to him. And of course the last scene. Poor, poor Eric!!! Even though this was an angsty moment, it was very well done and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Loved Calleigh's look when she stepped into the elevator; she knew and felt guilty.

10. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I don't remeber all episodes of season 5, but what I remember practically covers with your favourite moments.:)

1) Burned - it's the best episode in season 5, it was so intense when they were looking at each other, what a pity he spoiled everything talking about the case

2) Just Murdered - sweet kiss, although it's just on cheek, still it is a kiss, first we have ever seen between E/C

3) Man Down - Calleigh and tears, Eric in hospital bed, sad but touching scene

4) Throwing Heat - she called him hot stuff and he smiled to her so sweetly

5) High Octane - they were definitely flirting in that scene with bottles

6) Death Pool - I love the scene when she was crouching by the pool and he was in the pool, I don't remeber what exactly she said to him, but she smiled to him really sweetly

11. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Oh gosh :wtf: I don't post in here for sooo long time :eek:

So, let's start :p

Fave Season 5 moments:
    Burned - oh my gosh, what a lovely moment we had, I watch it almost everyday :lol:
    Man Down - Sadest and most lovely moment :adore: awwww
    Throwing Heat - 'Hi Hot Stuff' wow :D
    High Octane - Excelent scene, love seeing them laughing :D
    Just Murdered - First kiss :adore: Awesome and so sweet, the other moments as well :)
    Born To Kill - I trust you with my life everything said :p
    *can't remember more*

Fave Season 6 moments:
    All In - The ending, oh my god, it was soo cute, I cryed when I saw it, and the music didn't help neither :lol:
    Stand You Ground - Sweetest thing of the season [or not], gosh, I love love love that moments, Eric was so sweet, he cares so much about her :adore:
    Down To The Wire - The moment of the locker room and the end were awesome, 'Do that... For us' & 'It's our secret, let's keep it between you and me' keep playing in my head :D
    Going To Ballists - Holding hands holding hands, awww :luvlove:
    Sunblock - One of my fave ever, it was really really cute!! '... I'd transfer for the nigh shift' awwww :adore:
    CSI: My nanny - How can I forget this one, Calleigh+Eric+Kids=:adore:
    You May Now Kill The Bride - I still remember my reaction when I saw the promo, what a stupid :guffaw: I really thought that was gonna happen :lol: Anyway, the moment was sweet!

PS - oh my gosh, I've to control myself about all the smiles I use on my posts :lol:

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I can't believe I forgot to mention Man Down!!:eek:

Of course that episode has got to be on my list of faves from season 5. Calleigh was so worried and scared for him, it just broke my heart. I loved that she went to see him twice and that she knew that the cross in his hand would be something he would appreciate given his faith. That was a great episode for EC :).

13. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Season 5's a bit fuzzy for me also, but what comes to mind:
    1) Burned: the entire episode, especially when they exchange a long charged look after Eric takes out the piece of glass out of Cal's finger, and she whispers softly "thanks Eric"
    2) Man Down; when a very emotional Calleigh puts a cross in Eric's hand, and then she can hardly hold back her tears when she comes back and realizes he lost part of his memory.
    3) Just Murdered: who can forget the "dorky" look on Eric's face after Cal kisses him on the cheek because she appreciates him for appreciating her?
    4) Born to Kill; for the first time we get to see the jealous side of Eric, and Calleigh has to calm him down by telling him that she trusts him with her life. I also like the look they exchange at the end, in front of the elevator (even though I hated what happened there with Jake): heartbroken Eric, guilty Calleigh
    5) CSI my Nanny; Eric having children with the "right girl"!

14. calleighfan1

calleighfan1 Victim

I don't know if i can narrow it down, but I'll try.

SEASON 5 MOMENTS:
    1.) Burned: the whole moment with the glass and the way they looked at each other!!!! :drool: loved it!!! (i bought that episode off iTunes just to watch that!!!)
    2.) Man Down: omg, one word: AMAZING.:)
    3.) Just Murdered: omg, Eric did have a dorky look on his face, and in the next episode Natalia teasing Eric about it!! (awesome!!!:lol:)
    4.) Born to Kill: even thought I hated that Jake kissed her, liked seeing Eric jealous:devil:, and when Eric was jealous when she compared him and Jake.
    5) Rio: i loved it when Calleigh was talking to Eric on the phone... so cute:adore:
    6) Throwing Heat: Eric is "hot stuff!!"
    7) the episode with the 99 bottles of beer- the whole C/E moment there. i think it was called like High Octane?? idk.:beer: (funny smiley)

MY SEASON 6 MOMENTS:
    1) Ambush: it wasn't a C/E moment but Eric mad at Cooper, was GREAT!:evil:
    2) All In: MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!! loved Calleigh throughout the whole thing, and the ending!!! 3 words: OH MY GOD.;)
    3) Stand Your Ground: another amazing Calleigh episode. and the moment at the ambulance was soo cute.:adore:
    4) CSI: My Nanny: "right girl" scene. we all know its Calleigh. i mean: DUH.
    5) Down to the Wire: "for us...." when she said that i was like- omfg. YES!!
    6) Going Ballistic: the proficiency scene, funny.:D
    7) Sunblock: cute, switching to the night shift. of course Eric would do anything for her.:luvlove:
    8) You May now Kill the Bride: Eric's face when Calleigh was putting on the veil..... he just loves her!!:adore:

sorry, went crazy with the smiles.

15. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Have you guys seen Emily's interview from Monte Carlo, she looks fabulous!

Anyway, she talks about the relationship between Eric & Calleigh and she would like to see them divulge into her relationship with her dad (him being an alcoholic and her dealing with it) and why she is the way she is. She says that Eric is the best choice for her :D but she would like to see her not handle her relationship with Eric well and run away from it (like she usually does)

So my question to you all is:

Knowing what we know now about Calleigh's background, IF she were to break up with Eric because of problems with her father, who would fight harder to keep it as normal as possible, Eric or Calleigh, and how soon after they broke up would you expect them to get back together. Because lets face it, he is the best choice for her, Emily even said so :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.