Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Hey everyone. I am suffering from some serious withdrawals here. I need my hiphugger fix like now. :scream:

I was watching Wannabe earlier and smiled like an idiot when the scene with the body in the dumpster came on and then again when Calleigh retrieved the lottery ticket from the ants.

They were so in love, even then, they just didn't know it at the time :lol:

I agree with you. I get all giddy when I think of them having kids, but I don't want them to rush or force the issue. I would like to believe that Eric and Calleigh both would be responsible about something like this. Its not going to be an oops with them. I would like to think that Eric would want to do right by Calleigh and marry her before they begin discussing having kids (even though we know that he has already seen himself settling down with her)

I would love to see Calleigh's motherly feelings come out. She opened up a lot this past season, it would be a great to see her show her motherly instincts.

2. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Hey guys, it's been awhile...just though I'd add my two cents for funsies.
    1. Regarding the 8x01 spoiler, my first impression when I read it was that it kind of looks like it was written by a seventh grader...or an overly-excited squirrel. I'm not going to lie though, I would love to see Sharova turn out actually being bad...not because I want Eric to be wrong but because we had Eric's mom saying he was a bad man, and so far, we haven't seen anything really bad. On the other hand though, it would really suck for Eric's instincts to be completely wrong and for him to get taken like that.
    2. Pregnancy. I'm a huge fan of EC babies, but it would be refreshing to see a couple already in the context of a marriage when they find out they're having a baby. It seems like everyone on TV these days is having babies and getting married because of that, and I would love to have two people (especially Eric and Calleigh) who have already chosen to spend their lives together decide to have a child rather than have it forced upon them...there's just something to be said for the love, marriage, baby in the baby carriage order to things.
    3. As far as it being too soon in their relationship for marriage or children, I'm not really sure how I feel about that sentiment. On the one hand, they've been friends for seven years, and I feel like at this point they may as well be married because there's no turning back. They are more committed to one another than some married couples are. On the other hand, it does seem really odd to have them jump straight into it after only a few months of dating (though for the record, I know people who have done this, and they are very much in love still). Still, it isn't really in either of their personalities to just randomly get married so quickly...even if it has been a long time coming.
    4. As for more chemistry at work, oh yeah, I'd definitely love to see that. I imagine Eric wouldn't dare go near her butt at work for fear that she would shoot him, but I could *almost* see Calleigh doing something to get him completely riled and then just walk away smiling...haha, poor Eric. I do think, however, that there's some truth to the idea that there isn't much chemistry because both are making a point to avoid one another at crime scenes, I mean, Ryan made a point of that too. As they get settled into their relationship and a pattern, we'll get more of the normal intereaction, I think.
    5. Okay, well I thought I had something else, but I guess not. Peace out.

3. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Wow! This thread is moving at a snail's pace! Is everybody experiencing the same EC withdrawal symptoms? :(
    I don't know if anybody else posted this question, but, as I was rewatching season 7 episodes, I was wondering which ones were my top three hiphugger epis, and why.
    So, here goes:
    #1 7.14 Smoke gets in your... , because of all the sweet hiphugger scenes, and Eric ( finally!) confessing - sort of - his love to Cal! :)
    #1 7.16 Sink or Swim ( it's a tie, I can't choose), cause Cal finally shows Eric her feelings by KISSING him! :thumbsup:
    #3 7.20 Wolf in sheep's clothing, cause we get the confirmation that they are REALLY together! :devil:, and, oh yeah, let's not forget shirtless Eric in the bathroom :drool:
    I have to say that I also liked the finale cause, even though I hated seeing Calleigh break down and cry as she did, she finally opened up and let her emotions run free.
    Now, if we can only find Eric, and soon!

What do you guys think?

Last edited: Jun 3, 2009
  4. calleighfan1

calleighfan1 Victim

I know I'm suffering from withdraws..... i'm only sane because I have youtube and reruns on CBS. Thank god for CBS.

I agree with all of your top favs but I have one more to add:
    ~~ Head Case 7.12. -- Awesome episode!! Lots of hiphugger scenes!!!
    ~~ Target Specific 7.19. -- I love that episode and we get the first confirmation that they are together!!! YAY!!!
    ~~ Seeing Red 7.25 -- (duh) I love it!!! I'd love it even more when we find Eric!!!!

117 days and counting till SEASON 8!!! Omg!!! :hugegrin:

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

All I can say is that this is going to be a looooonnnnggg summer....

Ok my top three from season seven would be:

1) Sink or Swim: hug, two kisses, highug, smiles, teasing, *sighs* :adore: so much awesomeness (is that a word? :lol:)

2) Smoke gets...: worried Eric, Eric saying how he can't imagine living his life without her, Eric putting his watch on her wrist so she'd know he was there, Cal asking him to stay with her :).

3) Head Case: the scene in the curb was way cute, loved Eric telling her he knew she read his file, loved Calleigh confronting him in front of the elevator.

Only three, huh? I could keep going but those are definitely my top three. Though Target Specific is a great one with concerned Eric helping her out after she was attacked and of course Seeing Red with her emotional breakdown... ok I'll stop now ;).

6. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Believe me you are not the only one experiencing E/C withdrawal. Though I like summer it's really hard to live without new miami episodes, cause it means no E/C all summer long.:(

I like all season 7, beacuse we've got E/C together finally:). But of course there were a few special episodes with amazing scenes with our beloved pair.:thumbsup:

So here are my favourites episodes of this season:
    1) Sink or Swimm - it's the best of course, two kisses, a lot of touching and a hug, do I have to say more?

2) Smoke gets in your csi's - becuase it seriously started their relationship and Eric admiting he couldn't live his life without her

3) Head Case - finally one of them has the courage to talk about their expectations towards each other

4) And They're Offed - Eric leaving truffles for Calleigh and the look on his face when he did it

5) Cheating Death - because girls love flowers and the look on Cal's face when she was looking on the edible undies and Eric came in;)

7. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I am suffering from hiphugger withdrawals! :( Someone please rescue me. :lol:

Its only been 2 1/2 weeks...gah, this is not going to be good at all. :scream:

Only 3--hmm that's a tough one.

1. Its a tie between Sink or Swim & And How does that make you kill and Smoke Gets in Your CSI's:

I was jumping up and down like a little girl when Calleigh picked up Delko's file. I think I almost threw something at the tv during AHDTMYK when Eric didn't say anything to her, but the smirik on Calleigh's face as she walked away was priceless.

Sink or Swim: Well that's obvious. I loved that we finally got our confirmation. They are so adorable together. I need to see more of that.

Smoke Gets in Your CSI's: I loved seeing Eric being protective over her. I loved seeing Alexx taking care of her and I loved it when she woke up to find Eric's watch on her.

2. Flight Risk: The scene where Calleigh brings Eric coffee. They both have the in love glow. I loved the way he kept looking at her while they were working. The daydream is cute too. I love that he sees himself flying away with her

3. Ressurection: Calleigh tells Jake that she won't wait for him. That made me all kinds of happy. I think that she realized a long time ago that she would always be second best with Jake and Eric proved to her time and time again that she would always be first.

Alright so as you can see I am a sucker for them. But hey, can you blame me. :lol:

I want a nice rescue for next season...or if for some odd reason we don't get that, I'll settle for a really hot kiss...in front of everyone...:lol:

8. calleighfan1

calleighfan1 Victim

You don't know how happy I was when I saw Ressurection. I SCREAMED!! I swear to God I screamed and was like: "YES!!! THEY BROKE UP!!! FINALLY!!!!!! F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!!! FINALLY!!!" I hate Jake sooo much... he's an a$s. And I totally agree with you..... Calleigh was always going to be #2 in Jake's life. His job always came first to him. But with Eric, Calleigh is definitly ALWAYS going to be #1. As he said in season 6 (i think it was season 6 episode 5?) He'd switch to night-shift for her. I doubt Jake would really give up a position for her.

We're all a sucker for them...... A nice rescue scene would be AWESOME. I'd love to see Calleigh kiss Eric in front of everyone. Because she's always been the no PDA type of girl and that would just show how much she loves him!! :adore:
    HIPHUGGERS FOREVER!!!

9. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

HMM....:shifty:...good question!

My top favorites are:

1. Sink or Swim - of course my number one. At the detention center when she said they were supposed to do things together now :adore: and the ending needs no explanation!!

2. Smoke Gets In.. - from the moment she collapsed, to his confession, then the ending when she was awake, I couldn't help but keep saying AWWWWW!! :adore:

3. Target Specific/Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing - When she assured him there was nothing to worry about. He seemed to become at ease with her reply about the picture. Oh and the next morning....wooh! :drool: It was great to see them in their personal lives. I kept wondering what happened that night :thumbsup:

4. Dead on Arrival - THE PERFECT DIVERSION ;)

5. Dissolved - by the pool. The smiles and playfulness

6. Flight Risk - The daydream: so sweet, and the cup of coffee. Shows how much they think of each other no matter what's going on.

7. And They're Offed - Chocolate Delivery by Senor Delko :guffaw:

8. And How Does That... - The revelation of his feelings for Calleigh to Calleigh... when she walked away at the end, you could see in her face she says internally "OH YEAH... I GOT HIM ;)

Ok, so its not three and I'm sure there's more, but all I could get out at work :lol:

10. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

First of all who asked this question and only gave the option of three?:wtf: I know some people have went futher, but serioulsy THREE? I'll try...

I'm doing mine based on the E/C developments:

And How Does That Make You Kill - this has to be one, because this were it is practically CONFIRMED that one person definately wants to be with the other.

Smoke Gets In Your CSIs - well duh! The guy finally has the urge to come out and let her know his feelings... I tell you when we have experiences in life, it IS for a reason or an epiphany.

Sink Or Swim - This just goes to show how the relationship has come together wonderfully; off to a great start. It shows the luv, you know?:rolleyes:

okay here's two others that support them:
    After AHDTMYK, their is Head Case - thsi episode allows BOTH their feelings to surface in somewhat way and they both both want to confirm them. One is kinda afraid of taking the step while the other is just wanting him to take it, or otherwise prove his feeling for her before she lets him in. This leads into Smoke...CSIs, where he doesn't want to loose her.

After Sink or Swim is of course the finale - the relationship is tested. It come to every single relationship and thsi one was jsut waiting. It's not like they start to hate each other (like some other people think), it's jsut that there is a disagreement, possible lives on danger and feelings just get hurt... all this because of the care and deep love they share for each other. So it isnt a breakup, but simply a bump in the road (a nasty,huge, pot hole in the road).

Why can't literature at school be as easy as this? Man I could write an essay on these two anyday!

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Ok another three season 7 moments I liked:

1) Target Specific: when Cal and Eric joke about blaming Wolfe for the can of oil? that Cal took for Eric. The look she gave him at then end of that scene was priceless.

2) Collateral Damage: the look they shared when Eric was entering the crime scene and Cal had finished talking to the dead guy's son.

3) Wrecking Crew: when Eric asked if she was ok after the woman slapped her and she answered no :eek:. Also when he wanted to put his hand on her shoulder and someone interrupted him and he had to put it back down. He had this super sad face that broke my heart :(.

I tried to post some that hadn't been mentioned. Of course those moments that you all posted are wonderful and memorable EC moments all of which I love :D

12. calleighfan1

calleighfan1 Victim

I know!!! I could write 10 pages on Calleigh and Eric. And CSI: Miami. I COULD TALK FOR HOURS ON CSI: MIAMI!!! Yay!!! I wish there was a class on CSI shows. I'd get an A+++!!!

I'm having major withdraws. I need my hiphuggers. Soon, I'm going to get so tired of watching the finale over and over again and not knowing what is going to happen next!!! I'm dying here!!! As soon as the promo comes out I'm going to be obsessing about it for weeks untill the actual episode comes out........ I need my hiphuggers...... really bad. Help. Me. :(

Oh well guess its time for me to head over to youtube!! :) I'm so happy Youtube exists.....:)

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I know what you mean calleighfan1, I am having serious withdrawals here. I need a fix. Its going on week 3, it feels like an eternity. True we do have reruns to pass the time but its still not enough. I need to know what happened to Eric and I need to know what Calleigh is going to do once she finds him.

So we listed our favorite moments from season 7, how about season 6?

In the finale, it was pretty obvious that Ryan knew about Eric & Calleigh because he asked in a not so obvious way if Eric was ok. So my question to you is, do you think that Horatio knows about them? He has been pretty distant from the team the past couple of seasons because he has been involved in his own drama. Its correct to assume to Horatio knows everything because he does, at least when it comes to crime, but he is clueless when it comes to his team as of late. So what do you think his reaction will be when he finds out that they are involved?

14. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I think his reaction will be a calm one. I think he will already know because he always knows. Just by the way he pops up unexpected in a room when they aren't looking is a sign he's always around, even if you least expect it :lol: He was also there right before they released Eric from the detention center, so he may have seen them get personal, but haven't mentioned it yet because he's waiting for one of them to tell him. He could be oblivious to certain little things because he was consumed with his personal affairs, but you can't help but notice the body language and emotions between the two when they are together. If you're a passerby, you would instantly know something is up and its more than just a friendly platonic relationship. If Ryan could figure it out, than I'm almost positive H knows.

15. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I think Horatio knows about Calleigh and Eric's relationship, because he just knows everything. It seems he's omniscient.;)
    Even if he didn't know I'm sure he knows after the finale. Calleigh's reaction to Eric's disapperance was pretty obvious. You don't have to be genius to find out there's much more then only friendship between them.:)

Like I said I think he knows it already and as for his reaction to this, well I suppose he's happy for them. Eric is his family and he cares about Cal too, so I guess he wishes them all the best. You know if two people he likes are happy together then I'm positive he's happy too.:)
    Especially that he knows they have been through a lot and like no one else they definitely deserve hapiness. I'm sure he'll do everything in his power to find Eric for the sake of Calleigh and her feeling for him. Maybe he'd like to be Eric's groomsman on their wedding;).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.