Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

OMG, What??? :eek::eek: where did you see this? Is he bringing drama?? I can't wait for tonight - this is going to be a good one! I could only imagine what Jake would be doing in this episode and why we didn't know about it sooner :rolleyes: I wonder what's going to happen...maybe Calleigh will tell him to go kick rocks :guffaw:
    Edit: I just read on Johnny Withworth's IMDb that he is on tonight's episode...I am so annoyed now, but this ought to be good!

I guess my question was really tough. Maybe we could wait until we get the finale, then I'll resurface the question. Thanks for those who answered, though :)

Last edited: May 4, 2009
  2. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

3. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I saw it earlier on the thread about tonight's episode, I wasn't sure if it's really true, but as you said if it is on imdb I guess it can be true. What can I say, well we have been talking about his return lately and here it is, he's really coming back:lol:. Maybe the writers read our thread too.;)

Anyway I don't know what to think about it. Probably he'll be back only for one episode, but still I'm sensing trouble. Though on the other hand I'm pretty curiuos how Eric and Calleigh will react when they meet him. It can be really interesting. Especially if he would try to talk with Calleigh about them again. I just don't want to watch jealous Eric once again, I'd rather see jealous Jake.:)

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thanks Maria-EC :)

Ok I don't get it. If he is coming back there are a few things that don't make sense to me:

1. He isn't listed in the original cast and info (Futon Critic) in the Collateral Damage thread.

2. If they are bringing him back I'm sure they have to make something out of it with EC so it is a surprise it would happen so soon. I really thought that would be something left for season 8.

3. I thought that if he came back (and that would mean trouble for EC) that at least his face would appear in the promo. Maybe there wouldn't be a big deal about it but just with showing his face the fans would know what that meant.

All of this could mean nothing but still... I'm remaining skeptical :shifty: :lol:

5. electra

electra Pathologist

If the writers did not break GSR due to the debate about the ship,we can be pretty safe about the E/C ship.What I have seen is so minor compared to what happened to GSR.My only worried would have been if nobody cared about them at all.

I will not be able to watch today but hopefully we will have another scene like the last one.Those flirtatious scenes are what made me like them in the first place.Later there would be time for drama.

6. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Ooh, fun. :D Well, if it's true, then I'm all :D. Heh. However, I'd take that with a grain of salt until we actually see the supporting cast credits roll, because his IMDB page also lists him as appearing in If Looks Could Kill, and believe me, I would've noticed if he'd actually been in that episode. :lol: ;) So who knows.

Could be interesting if he is there tonight, though. With the drama supposedly coming up in the finale for EC, there could be some interesting fallout in bringing Jake back now, heh. We'll see though, I guess. If all this is true, and EC come through to the other side still together, though, I think it'd be safe to assume that they're solid. :D What better obstacles to test your relationship with than the return of an old flame (AGAIN, lol) and possibly having to shoot your boyfriend/boyfriend's dad? :p

Is it just me, or does referring to Eric (or seeing him referred to) as Calleigh's "boyfriend" make anybody else overly giddy? :lol: :adore:

7. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

No Jessica, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside too. :lol:

I don't want Jake to come back, not at all. It makes no sense for him to come back, I mean wasn't his life in danger. Why risk it to come back to someone who has moved on. She loves Eric, she always has.

I say nothing says bonding like having to shoot your boyfriend/or his dad and kidnapping (it was on Prison Break on Friday) :lol:

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

What I don't like though is it seems like sooooo much (the Jake thing plus the disagreement on the Alexander issue leading to the "shot"). I totally agree with you in that if they come through to the other side together they are definitely solid because that's a lot to throw to a starting relationship. I don't mind that stuff happens to them that test their relationship and I always assumed that Jake would be back, but what I don't like is that (if he is back tonight) then it all happened at the same time and way too fast. Counting 7.16 we've only had 7 episodes of them officially together and happy and now we get all this. I guess I just find it frustrating because I thought that after both of them have gone through so much crap in the last few years they would have a little bit more time to be happy and enjoy the relationship. Though I have to repeat that if they do come through together after all this happens (if indeed all of it happens) then I have even more admiration for their relationship; it would make me even a stronger shipper if that's even possible :lol:.

It's not just you :lol: :thumbsup: I get all warm and fuzzy inside :adore:

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

That is odd b/c he isn't on any of the CBS releases for any of the upcoming eps or Futon Critic. And you'd think if he is going to be anywhere, he would be on one of those. :wtf: :confused: Then again, CBS has been wrong before. So I am remaining skeptical. ;)

I don't remember seeing Jake anywhere in the spoilers for 723....although, that means nothing and I guess his character would sort of fit with the storyline...:rolleyes: Either way, we will find out tonight...b/c it is tonight's ep!!

Oh and I just noticed in looking at the releases again, that Corey co-wrote May 11th's ep :D

I too would love to see another kiss between these two! Adam and Emily obviously want more sexy stuff....both pretty much said so in their ET interview. ;)

10. sten

sten Victim

where can I see the pictures in finale

11. CalleighIris

CalleighIris Dead on Arrival

Wait a second i just checked this page and there wasn't any johnny writhworth or whatever his name is am I blind or just ...

12. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

idk. when i checked the page, his name was there. whether he is back or not would not really matter to me. a part of me wants him to be back and a part of me doesn't. but if he does stir up some trouble for our favorite couple i will find that interesting as well.

13. sten

sten Victim

the jake's name is there, but it's doesn't make any sense, b/c if you check a little bit more, you can't find the Kyle's name and julia's name, and they're both in tonight's episode

14. sten

sten Victim

they change the page already

15. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Hey, guys, let's remember that we have to post at least 3 lines of on topic discussion and that we shouldn't double post.

I doubt Jake will come back in this episode, because when I checked IMDB I haven't seen anything about his character. It was probably a mistake or something. Even if he comes back, we have nothing to worry about, IMO. Cal and Eric have a very strong relationship, they are in love with each other and I doubt any old flame would separate them now.

Now, I've noticed something. Sam Hill directed this epi and Mark Dube wrote it. Do you guys remember who Mark Dube was? The guy who wrote 'Sink Or Swim'. And Sam Hill directed 'Tarrget Specific' and some other hiphugger epis, so this could be good for us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.