Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I doubt we need spoiler boxes now. Anyway, I think someone is reading this thread (not just this one, but the threads on this site). And I'm not thinking that just because we're getting what we want, but also because I believe in people's curiosity... I mean, if I were a writer/actor/producer of the show, I'd google it and I'd read this site at least once (and than again and again and again...)

Now, back on EC... VirGodess, I agree with you. Calleigh looks to be falling more in love with Eric every single day. You know, I'm watching the beginning of 6th season on Serbian TV right now and I must say that I don't think Calleigh was this happy when she was with Jake. Okay, I admit, it could be just because I'm an EC shipper, but still... She just looks radiant, younger, HAPPIER now. I guess CaKe shippers would say something else, but this is my opinion.

2. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I completly agree with all of you. The looks they gave each other were just adorable. Though it was only few seconds it spokes volume, there's no doubt they are really, deeply in love with each other:adore:. It's so sweet that they can express so much by simple looks. :luvlove:

You are right Marija_Magdalena, when she was with Jake she seemed to be happy, but not as happy as she is now. It was just something different, I guess maybe it was more fun and with Eric it's so much more.:)
    I also think she's falling in love with him more and more, I suppose she finally allowed herself to think that he's the one and only for her and that it's not something bad to have someone to count on and lean on. That it's quite nice to have him by her side no matter what happens.:)

I hope we get something more with them in next two episodes, because if we don't it will be really long summer.:lol:

3. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

I totally agree! :thumbsup: It seems that Calleigh is really in love at the moment! She seems a lot softer, and happier as well. She wears colors (not that it has something to do with it, but still..) And the way her face lights up when she sees Eric is really something :)

About Calleigh and Jake, I also agree with you Marija_Magdalena, Calleigh didn't seem very happy all the time. Altough if she was, she didn't show it like it shows with Eric.. which is msomething that I greatly appreciate:)

I really have no idea of whats going to happen. I mean, it could be soooo much. And I agree with whoever said that Calleigh looked frightned when she was in shooting position. I haven't seen that kind of look in a long time. It looks like it's going to be some drama...(hopefully not too bad for our hiphuggers) :)

4. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

Yeah! I also definitely think that Calleigh looks much happier with Eric than with Jake! She just looks better and smilles much more, sounds happier ...
    I'm hoping that when there is the shooting Eric will be protective but not too much so it anoys Calleigh and after him hoping he'll be like are you ok ... then hug her then!!:devil: I'm only joking I know that only happens on facfictions!

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I totally agree with Calleigh loking much happier. I loved the way her eyes lit up when she smiled at him. It was such a short, simple moment and yet it said so much. She said so much with her eyes, it was great. I really like to see these types of moments between them because they are so private. Moments like this one are exactly what we've talked about in the past. Moments that with just a simple look we know there's something between them, that they are together.

6. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Last night's episode was good. I liked it. I don't see what the big deal is about Eric and Calleigh acknowledging each other with a little smile, what's so wrong with that? Calleigh was upset, she felt bad for the son and Eric picked up on that. It wasn't a bad scene at all. It was nice to see Calleigh have some scenes with H, it's rare when that happens.

OMG, this has me more excited now. First, with Ryan almost getting shot by crazed Julia and now Eric and Calleigh. The promos happened to fast, was that Julia that Calleigh found??

7. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Hey everybody! Just became a member though I've lurking around these threads for a while!
    Totally agree with CalleighEricFan: nothing wrong with a comforting look (crime scene or not) to help alleviate the anxiety that Calleigh was clearly feeling having to deal with a son who just lost his father. It would've been inhuman if Eric had ignored Calleigh. Those who find the exchanged look out of place at a crime scene, would probably find another reason to criticize our favourite couple had they not ackowledged each other.
    I have to say that, despite the lack of E/C interaction, I enjoyed last night's epi because it showed a more coherent team working together; Eric/Ryna, Calleigh/Horatio!
    JUST WISH WE CAN GET A REAL LOVE SCENE BEFORE THE SEASON ENDS!!!
    On another note, if you go to page 38 of "The divine miss Em " thread, you will find a link where you can vote for your favourite TV actor and actress. It's a Tv film festival in Monte Carlo, and Emily and Adam are on the list of guests.
    VOTE FOR THEM!

8. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

And two of them too! :eek: :lol: I almost fell off the couch. :lol: I always did enjoy their scenes together, shippy or not. And I agree, it was nice to actually feel like the team was working all together again; it's been awhile since I've gotten the impression they all remembered each other existed. :lol:

The little glance between Eric and Cal at the beginning - I loved that. It wasn't overly shippy or anything either, but it was enough to let us know that Eric knows her well enough to know she's bothered by something. I'd be comforted too if he glanced at me like that. :D It was just a simple scene, but I was really pleased with it. I think I've said it time and time again, but I just love all of the smiles and little glances that Eric and Calleigh share - they all just say so much. It's so sweet. :adore:

Also? Those of you who practically barricaded me into the corner to make me write diversion fic? I sure hope you're happy. This time I'm serious - it's so not happening again. :shifty: :lol:

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

The writers have definately gotten back to the whole "team" aspect....or at least tried to and the fact that they are trying is just a nice change. I mean far too long did H just go off on his own while the rest of the team did the lab work etc.

That look in the beginning just conveyed how "well" they know each other. And "how" much they can tell the other just by gazing into the other's eyes. He could tell the situation possibly bothered her and she could tell he noticed and cared enough to give her a reassuring look. What I think is nice is that Cal isn't trying to hide it either. I think in the past she would have seen his look and just plainly looked back at him but instead she opened up a little and gave him a flirty cute smile back.

And Jessica237, I absolutely loved your fic :D Thanks for writing that ;)

10. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Jessica, you rock :thumbsup:

Some people in the episode thread were stating that they thought that the look that Eric & Calleigh shared was not the one that we saw. They thought it was more of a look that two people share who have had an arguement with each other. I guess they weren't watching the same episode that we were. :confused:

The look that these two shared was so adorable. You are right Jessica, these two know each other so well that they know if something is bothering the other. The look that Eric gave Calleigh simply said its going to be ok and it is ok that you are bothered by what happened. Calleigh can't be superwoman all the time so to see her bothered by something is refreshing.

I think most of us would agree that if Eric looked at us that way we would be in heaven :thumbsup:

11. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

I was reading the TV Guide yesterday, when I got it in the mail, and someone actually wrote in and said something positive about Eric and Calleigh's relationship. I was surprised TV Guide published it.. since they seem so against Miami but anyway.. it said this.
    I like Danny and Lindsay, so I chose to ignore that even if there might be a little truth behind it .. but I have to agree, Eric and Calleigh do have a mature, realistic relationship.:)

Anyway, is it really being said that the look between EC in Monday's episode seemed like they had an argument or something? Because the look that Isaw between them seemed so sweet and reassuring. I love the way the look at each other, it says so much. Their feelings for eachother are very evident by the way they just look at one another. They really couldn't be any cuter than they already are.

I think Monday's episode was one of the best in a while, honestly. The pairings were all different. I mean Horatio and Calleigh? When does that ever happen anymore?? I really think the writers or whoever listens to what we want. They seem like they're trying to get back into the whole team thing. Everyone sort of working together. I missed that. It actually surprised me that it didn't bug me that Eric and Calleigh barely had any scenes together.

By the way, Jessica, your fic was awesome.:)

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thanks JoannaRose for sharing the TV Guide quote with us :).

Mature, realistic, and smoldering...I agree with that ;). One of the things I like most about EC is in fact that they have a mature relationship. They are not just hopping into bed together to pass time, nor are they bickering like children all the time, etc (and just to be clear I'm not making reference to D/L). I think that a good example of this is the way they handled things when Eric got jealous. One of Eric's not so great characteristics is his jealousy and I think he knows this. So I loved that he didn't push things further after Calleigh said they would talk about it later and he just gave her this little smile like yeah I'm being dumb. A lot of people were saying that Calleigh's smile at his jealousy showed her as weak because why was she accepting this? I say it makes her mature because she knows it's not something worth getting in a fight for and can be dealt by talking and communicating. After this little bump they even had another scene were they were fine and happy with each other which shows that both of them took the higher road. And of course we all know that in the evening everything was worked out. So I use this as an example of two people that could've dealt with this situation getting in a big, stupid argument and choosing not to talk about it, but it was the total opposite showing they are two adult, mature people. Even Eric who was the one that "started" everything realized that it was stupid and just let it go.

I hope that made sense, it's much clearer in my head :)

D&Daddict welcome :)

13. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Jessica your fic was wonderful, so please don't say you're not going to write it again, because it would be such a loss. You definitely have amazing talent in this area, so please don't waste it;).

I don't know what the other people were watching, but I definitely don't agree with their opinion. The looks they shared in Monday's episode mean only one thing that they know each other well enough to know what the other is thinking only by looking in the eyes. And because they couldn't express their feelings in any other way they just looked at one another to say that it's ok.:)
    Oh yes texmex, there's no doubt that if he looked at me the way he looked at her I'd be in 7 heaven. She's one lucky women.:)

14. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

^ I don't agree either. I thought it was sweet when he gave a little smile to Calleigh. I didn't see at as romantic but more of concern. It was obvious that Calleigh was upset with what just happened and felt bad for the son who just lost his father. I looked at Eric's smile to mean are you ok and Calleigh smiling back to say she's fine. Calleigh and Eric have been friends for years, they were always close. They know each other well, it's not like scenes like this are rare or only happened after they hooked up.

I agree delkolover, the writers are attempting to show them as a team again. I like that Ryan and Eric are working together again and Calleigh with Horatio, then last week she was with Natalia. It is a refreshing change.

15. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

One thing I have to say about people's perspectives:

I've heard of selective memory and selective hearing... but has anyone heard of selective seeing? :lol:

I love the little smile she gave to acknowledge him without saying 'hi'. A look says way more than a sentense. I think it was a very cute moment though.... anyone still waiting for their first fight? Just kidding, I'll wait and soak up all the good stuff from now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.