Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

2. csimiamilove

csimiamilove Dead on Arrival

just to let you guys know.. i am watching extra right now (hoping for a preview for tonight) and they said they would have one.. it didnt show anything so it could be one of the two that are already on but im hoping that it is something more!

and about the imdb thing.. i had checked it on google and it gave me the link to imdb that said jake collateral damage but then when i clicked on it it was gone. does this mean he might be the season finale? or in next weeks episode?

okay so i found it online.. its the first 7 minutes of the episode! heres where i got it
    http://extratv.warnerbros.com/videos/?autoplay=true&mediaKey=45d7b323-dfc4-4411-be28-acb169fe98ec
    calleigh isnt in all black! shes got another like pinkish/red top on, and all that i saw of her and eric was a quick glance between the two.
    ryan and tara's whole pill situation shows up earlier and different than id thought it would also..
    either way it looks like a good episode!

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  3. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Hi all :)

I have not been able to get in here latly, been busy, but I'd like to comment on some stuff...

I don't think Caliegh will get mad at Eric for any reason, I think she'll be worried and maby upset, but I don't see her getting mad at him for whatever is going to happen in the last episode, and on the same note, I really hope tptb, don't do anything stupid, like ruin them or somthing, becouse I literaly just started to like them, like in the middle of this season, and I hope they last well past next season

and where are these photos of the finale...i'd like to see them :)

BTW, they are so cute together, there everything I have always wanted in a TV couple :)

SMW

4. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Nicksarafan2, the photos from the finale are on page 27 of the spoiler thread from what I remember. Also, thanks csimiamilove for the clip of the opening of tonight's episode.

That glance between Calleigh and Eric looked somewhat meaningful, it was cute.. I'm kind of hoping we'll get more in tonight's episode from them but I doubt it. I just want something really cute and romantic to happen before the finale so we'll have a little something to get us through the summer while we have to wait.:rolleyes: Anyway, just two more hours until tonight's episode.. I'm excited. It looks really good.

And about Johnny Whitworth being in the episode.. I really think that was a mistake or a typo. I really doubt they'd bring him back this soon. I'd like to see Jake back.. but I don't see that fitting into this season. Maybe next season.
    By the way, remember 3 lines of on topic discussion.. no double posting.. and no posting of videos that aren't promos that include something pertaining to EC. We really do not want to get in trouble by the mods.

5. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Well Calleigh and Eric didn't have much scenes in this episode. Their first was the cute little smile they had while working at the crime scene, the second scene was when they were working the case together. We did see some flashbacks though, flashbacks of when Eric showed her pics of the team being watched. The episode wasn't bad, both are shown throughout the episode just not in many scenes together which is alright.

6. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

In the midst of all that chaos, I can't get over that super sweet smile from Eric and Calleigh in the intro :adore: melting... Nothing like a quick glance and sweet subtle smile to say hello without actually saying the words. Kinda wished they had more scenes together, though. The only scene with the debit cards gave nothing on the relationship end, but I'll take the smile - it was heartwarming.

I thought Ryan would find out about Tara in this Ep, I wasn't losing my mind :lol: She was scrambling for the drugs, she looked almost deranged. Ryan thought she lost it and couldn't believe his eyes! Poor Ryan has to keep another secret :(

IMO, this was another great episode. Every scene and scenario flowed into each other and was jam packed with intense moments. I guess this was the buildup to the finale. I also liked watching Eric and Ryan work together in the license plate scene and interrogating the camera man . Frank lost it in an interrogation, Eric had to jump in... Horatio was actually interesting to watch in this one. I also saw Corey's name in the credits, but no Johnny Whitworth (fheww).. I also loved angry Eric..

Sorry for the rambling, but I loved this ep and next Monday's episode looks amazing. I can't wait now, but can't help thinking it's one ep away from the finale :(

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Their scene in the beginning of the ep was awesome....it was too cute:adore: I mean it was just soooo eye sex!! :lol: I love the fact that the writers can go from the "eye sex" scene to them simply working together like there is nothing going on between them. Just shows that they can indeed be professional and separate their private lives while at work. Although, something tells me that these scenes were a foreshadowing to the finale b/c the story set up for the finale is soooo going to test the barrier between private and professional

Did anyone else just totally love angry Frank? I was like "you go Frank, make that kid piss his pants" :lol: I loved when he smacked the kid in the back of the head too :lol:

Next week's ep looks like it is going to be even more intense!! And have more Calleigh. :D That scene where both are aiming their guns looks very intense too.....so Eric protecting his woman ;)

8. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

ON the CTV promo , we will have Julia and her husband(ex husband now ) , i have a blank lol... i only saw a glimpse of Calleigh talking ...So Eric is protecting his girlfriend that is so CUTTEEEEE!!!

9. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

A heartwarming glance makes my shipper heart melt :adore: I am going to go out on a limb here and say that it was good morning (like this is the first time I am seeing you, not that we didn't see each other this morning) smile. :lol:

The credit card scene was all business, I did love how he pulled out his credit card and showed her where she had seen that logo. I guess she doesn't bank there. :lol: The flashback scene played well, at least they didn't show the pic of her & the horse guy again though.

***does a happy dance, thank goodness that Jake wasn't back***

Next week! Holy crap! Are Eric & Calleigh both going to have their guns drawn at the same time or is it for the finale. Either way, it looks really good. Only two more weeks and then it'll be a long summer. :scream:

10. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

I liked tonight's epsiode. Very good.:)

I really liked tonight's episode but I really just don't think that there was enough Calleigh. But hey, I'm not complaining because we got plenty of Ryan and some scenes with him and Eric.. so, I'm happy. But uh, I really liked the scene in the beginning when Eric and Calleigh kind of smiled at each other.. good amount of eye sex.:) I'd be happy with scenes like those every few episodes. There wasn't so much interaction between them in this episode, but it was nice for a change.

Next weeks episode looks pretty intense. The promo was good. There's seriously only two episodes left of the season??

11. VirGodess1923

I just watched the promo on youtube again and its still a little hard to see everything :rolleyes: After pausing so many times, I did see a very casually dressed Eric next to Calleigh, in signature black, with their guns drawn. Finally a Mr. and Mrs. Smith-like scene :D I wonder if it will escalate from just the guns being drawn. I honestly don't ever remember seeing them together in a scene like that :shifty: If anyone else can say they have, please share :confused:

12. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Next episode looks sooo intense :D E/C action, I mean, action really action, not that action :lol: It looks pretty good, I'm wondering what will happen in the interrogation scene when that man brokes something :shifty: Will Eric be there? Hmmm...

After reading what you guys said, I'm even more excited to see the episode, 30minutes and I'll finally see it :D

Actually VirGodess1923, there is a scene with the two with their guns :) It's in season 4 if I remember, just wait a minute and I'll post a pic ;)

[​IMG]
    [clickable]

13. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

You know, while watching the promo I noticed something. In that Calleigh/Eric action scene (I wish we had an action scene that would happen in bed, on the table, up against the wall...) Calleigh looks really scared and worried for Eric. She kind of looks at him and has that extremely worried facial expression. I really wonder what's that about. Maybe it will be nothing, but I hope it's not. I can see her remembering that Eric froze once, maybe she'll be afraid that it will happen again. What do you guys think?

Hey, anyone knows what happened with Midnight_Tiptoes? I don't think I've seen a post of hers since thread #31 or something.

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Gotta say that I've watched the cute smile scene like 10 times already ;). I think it was a good way to say good morning and acknowledge each other without the world noticing. It was nice :). Loved how her eyes lit up when she smiled at him :adore:.

No Jake...me happy :D

I hadn't noticed the Calleigh and Eric part in the promo since it went so fast so thanks for pointing it out. I looked it up and saw it and it looks like a pretty cool scene :cool:.

15. VirGodess1923

Thanks! You know, I didn't remember this one. Which episode is it from?

Do we still need the spoiler?

After watching Calleigh and Eric in the intro, it was so humbling to see them secretly sharing glances and smiles. Eric barely smiled, but it was noticeable and was like a "Hello, good morning Babe". Calleigh looked so exasperated after talking to that guy, but after seeing Eric, it seemed like time stopped, and she relaxed a bit. Her smile, IMO, looked like she was thinking "God, I love this man". Although it was a quick glance, you can tell he really took her breath away at the little moment. To me, they didn't see anyone or anything else but each other. When he walked away, Calleigh must've been thinking "What took me so long??!?" Its apparent she truly is falling hard for him. Maybe we won't get an actual "I love you" but a look that says its all. I still want to hear it though :)

Once again, I think they read our thread because, although the show had so many different things going on, they gave us a little glance and smile, which was something we addressed on numerous occasions. It was enough for me. Making it over the top should only come every so often because I feel it would be overkill.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.