Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric and Calleigh #35

To be honest, if one of them has to switch to the night shift, I think there'll be a fight about it. Well..... not a knock-down-drag-out fight, or a verbal-daggers-being-thrown fight, but I think each will think they owe it to the other.

I think she'd tell Eric if she intended on doing it. She may want to protect him, but I don't think she'd deliberately go behind his back just to be the "noble" one. It'd cause more problems than it'd be worth.

I don't think there will be a fight between them. If anything I think they will fight together against IAB. This relationship is such a strong bond that it wouldn't break them apart. If it comes down to it, they would discuss it together and whoever we see move would probably be around like Ryan was after he got caught. I know H and the whole team would fight for them to stay on days. Btw Ginnna, you had me laughing so hard about your H comment with pulling things out of his "a".

To be honest, if one of them has to switch to the night shift, I think there'll be a fight about it. Well..... not a knock-down-drag-out fight, or a verbal-daggers-being-thrown fight, but I think each will think they owe it to the other.

I think she'd tell Eric if she intended on doing it. She may want to protect him, but I don't think she'd deliberately go behind his back just to be the "noble" one. It'd cause more problems than it'd be worth.

I don't think there will be a fight between them. If anything I think they will fight together against IAB. This relationship is such a strong bond that it wouldn't break them apart. If it comes down to it, they would discuss it together and whoever we see move would probably be around like Ryan was after he got caught. I know H and the whole team would fight for them to stay on days. Btw Ginnna, you had me laughing so hard about your H comment with pulling things out of his "a".

I personally would like to see the whole team rally around them against IAB as opposed to just Horatio saving the day. Eric & Calleigh have obviously been working together with little or no conflict and they (the team) could attest to that. I have a feeling that if push comes to shove that Calleigh would beat Eric to the punch and switch to nights only because she would feel that he has given up so much already. Eric would in turn feel guilty and work twice as hard to have Calleigh come back up to days if they promise to not let their relationship interfere with their work.

But if they put that romper room in firearms like Ryan suggested :devil: off to the gutter now :devil:

Question: What kind of parents would Eric and Calleigh be?

Ginnna, I love your questions!

I think that Calleigh would be the disciplinairan and Eric would be the fun parent. Maybe its just the way things are with me & my daughters father. I am the one who has to be the bad guy and her father is the fun one. :lol:

I do see them both as great, loving parents and any doubts that Calleigh would have about being a good mother would be put to rest by Eric because he would reassure her that together they could do anything. :adore:
Those would be some very pretty babies, don't you agree?

I don't think they will fight about who should transfer to the night shift either. I agree with Delkolover, they went in this relationship aware of the fact that they might be caught one day. And that's why I also think that maybe even they have some plan;).
Even if they don't I still think they will just try to talk to each other to find the solution of this problem. In my opinion they trust each other too much to do something like that (switching to a different shift) behind another's back.

texmex said:
Those would be some very pretty babies, don't you agree?
I completly agree, those definitely would be cute and beautiful babies. They are two very good looking people, so it's natural the babies would be gorgeous.:)

Re: Eric and Calleigh #35 - She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

Aw, thanks Monica1604 & texmex327! I'm just glad y'all tolerate my incessant question-asking at all! Usually folks find it annoying.

Now, on the subject of the Delko/Duquesne (AKA "Double D") babies...

delkolover & restless-mess, you made a great point. Calleigh's crappy childhood almost certainly would translate into hesitation and insecurities (and maybe even panic) when it comes time to taking on the role of "parent" for herself. BUT, as pretty much everyone has noted, she'd love and care for her children since she's such a caring person (underneath her often steely exterior) and she'd want to make sure that she gives her children a much better upbringing than she ever got.

delkolover said:
See I don't see it happening in a way that she would do it intentionally without telling him. I see it being a split second decision b/c Stetler is standing right in front of her, hounding her and threatening to make a big stink about it and therefore broadcasting it. Cal would sooo not want her business found out that way and in order to stop Stetler from making some official complaint against her and Eric, she will simply blurt out the offer to switch to the night shift.

You know, you're so right! I read this and felt like smacking myself on the face. Of course this is how it'd go down. Can't believe I didn't think of it sooner. That's why you're here, delkolover, to show me the way!

You're right, Cal would DEFINITELY do this in a "back to the wall" situation. I think Eric would too, actually, though mostly to protect Calleigh and their relationship rather than being concerned about how people figure out his business. I guess it depends on who Stetler corners first!

delkolover said:
They went into this with their eyes wide open knowing that at some point they could get found out and Stetler and the rule would become an issue. These two are not naive enough to think they could hide it forever....so it is also possible they already have a "back up" or "escape plan" planned out. ;)

Also a distinct possibility! I hadn't thought about it this way, but you're right, it's logical to assume that these two have enough experience and foresight to plan for something so obvious and inevitable as Stetler trying to throw a wrench into their relationship. Once again, you have shown me the way!

texmex327 said:
I personally would like to see the whole team rally around them against IAB as opposed to just Horatio saving the day. Eric & Calleigh have obviously been working together with little or no conflict and they (the team) could attest to that.

I'd really love for that to happen too. I'm just so used to Super H stepping out of the shadows, Sunglasses of Justice in hand, goodness and virtue shining out of every pore, declaring that he will save the day again... that I forgot about other possible solutions. This would of course be much better than the 137th "Horatio to the rescue" moment.

By the way...

Monica1604 said:
I can imagine both of them tucking their kids to bed and maybe even reading them a fairy tale and kissing good night.

Isn't that just the sweetest image? :adore: I could definitely see this happening. Probably in a fanfic somewhere and not in the actual show, but still... :D

ITA with everyone who thinks Cal wouldn't tell him first. She wouldn't want him trying to talk her out of it. As much as it might suck for us because of diminished screen time, different shifts would make for great angst. I'm all for angst, because it usually pays off in the end.

I would expect Stetler to make an issue out of their relationship, but it wouldn't really be about them. It would just be a convenient way for him to take down Horatio and/or his team.

Re: Eric and Calleigh #35 - She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

Hi JackieGO630 welcome,
I agree with Monica1604 and Texmex327; Eric's and Calleigh's babies would look awfully adorable:adore:. Just the feeling of them tucking them in would be :adore:

I agree with Ginnna, she would probably be in the defense because her childhood was awful 'cause of her dad's drinking. i know Calleigh would put that aside and care for her children like Eric would too.Under all that Eric has been through and calleigh has been through. I'm sure they'll make great :thumbsup:parents.

Last edited:
Hi everyone and thanks for the welcome :) And thanks to CoachMom for explaining the "swing shift" concept. I have to admit, I had only heard of it not actually seen it in practice but it does make some sense. Maybe they could have either Calleigh or Eric on it until Super H talks some sense into the head honchos. I can totally see productivity decreasing and them having no choice but to re-instate which ever one of our duo gets bumped. Not saying the team would purposely lag behind but they have such a rhythm going, I think one of them switching would cause them all to lose focus, not just Calleigh or Eric.

As for the type of parents they'd be (yikes, I so don't want any babies yet...I think I'd probably pass out if that happened) I agree with most of you. I think Eric would be the one to take to it relatively easily just because of his home life and Calleigh would be the hesitating one because of hers. However, I really don't think it would last long because we've seen Calleigh be maternal to her co-workers before whether she knows it or not. I think the instincts are definitely there, it's just the actual practice of it that would make her go :eek:

BTW, I just completely went off into happy land in my head with that episode where Eric lifts the little girl out of the boat. I swear my ovaries jumped in gear when I saw that. *sigh*

I luv your questions too Ginna! Especially this one.

Calleigh and her child/children will be friends. She be the best mother, whether it's boyfriend issues, disciplinary issues (obviuosly) or just having fun. So'll be Eric, he sounds like the perfect dad and he'll be cool too, perfect person to set up a funny prank with, you know?

I know for a fact that:

black human + white human = usually cute kid

I've imagined how their children would look already. Call me crazy! But it was for fanfiction I think.

I know for a fact that:

black human + white human = usually cute kid

That is true, actually any mix of races or subraces makes adorable kids. However, Eric is not black. I don't know if it's really like that in US, but I've seen in movies a lot of people confusing race with nationality. There are only three races in the world, and Eric/Adam is white.

Ginnna, your questions are wonderful. You always start such a wonderful discussions.

I think Cal and Eric will be great parents. I agree with everyone that Cal would be a bit scared about being a mother, but still excited. And Eric, he'd just be natural. I loved that scene where Eric is holding that little girl. It was so :adore:... I'm sure we'll never get Cal and Eric with kids on the show, and I must say that I don't think we should (that belongs to fanfiction land) , but it's nice to imagine stuff like this.

JackieG0630 said:
BTW, I just completely went off into happy land in my head with that episode where Eric lifts the little girl out of the boat. I swear my ovaries jumped in gear when I saw that. *sigh*

Welcome Jackie. I laughed so hard when I read this.

To answer the question...I think Calleigh will be the strick parent...Eric makes jokes and clowns around more that she does even if he takes the job seriously...so I really think he might be more linient that she would...but I think that's why they will probably balance each other and be great parent...
I mean even if Calleight is more seriouse she has a very soft and funny side too so I think those kids will be lucky......

As for the most debated issue of who would transfer or what would they do....regardless of who transfers I really think they would try to do it behind each other's back no matter how romantic it sounds....especially considering the fact that she did not like that he did not tell her his problem with his birth certificate... I think the lesson of all of that ought to be let's discuss and do stuff together...!!!! I think. I mean they can argue over who would make te sacrifice but still I think they will discuss!

I agree with loveec, I think Calleigh would be the strict parent and Eric would be the one joking all the time. He does that now too. I think incase they do show their child but i doubt it. If their kid wont do something Calleigh would get mad and Eric would be let it go he's just a kid.

He would say it with his sweet vioce and that gorgeous have smile. . . . Now about who woul transfer first I think it would definately be Calleigh.Why? Because i think she dosn't want him to go through something else. Eventhough he has been through alot I think she would want to avoid another one.

But I think Eric would still feel awful she transfered. I think he would miss her and find a way to get her back on the team again.

I personally would like to see the whole team rally around them against IAB as opposed to just Horatio saving the day. Eric & Calleigh have obviously been working together with little or no conflict and they (the team) could attest to that. I have a feeling that if push comes to shove that Calleigh would beat Eric to the punch and switch to nights only because she would feel that he has given up so much already. Eric would in turn feel guilty and work twice as hard to have Calleigh come back up to days if they promise to not let their relationship interfere with their work.

I would definately love to see the team rally around them. It is obvious that Ryan has some inkling about them and seems to be happy for them in the sense that he is not saying anything negative and even joking about it with Nat. So I think if push were to come to shove the team would rally around E/C and no doubt stick up for them.

I think with this upcoming storyline for Ryan, the team will begin to come back together again...from the spoilers I've read, I don't get the feeling of a team being divided in the end. I think the idea that the mob is after all of them and Monday's two parter, this will pull them all closer and they will all come together. I feel like in the past when one of them was threatened it was that one person and either H or someone else who helped them through it but again since they are all in danger, I think it will be something that joins them and then when Stetler attempts to intervene with E/C they will rally to their aid.

I really feel like the writers are at the very least attempting to get the "team" back together again or at least closer. It seems like an odd way to go about it but hey, this is Miami :lol:

^ I 100% agree with Delkolover I think in the next two eps we will see all of the team come together. So when Stetler comes around the team is going to rally them and support them.

Hey Delkolover are there any E/C scenes for future eps like 7.21,7.22,7.23 or so on. Can you guys check the song I posted on the hiphugger Soundtrack.

^ I 100% agree with Delkolover I think in the next two eps we will see all of the team come together. So when Stetler comes around the team is going to rally them and support them.

Hey Delkolover are there any E/C scenes for future eps like 7.21,7.22,7.23 or so on. Can you guys check the song I posted on the hiphugger Soundtrack.

721...I didn't really see anything in this ep..which means nothing
722...Corey told me himself that he wrote a lighthearted scene for E/C in this ep. He said he felt that since the season has been "darker" he felt it would be nice to write a lighter scene for them.
723...again, didn't see anything but again, doesn't mean anything

BTW, I was never a huge fan of that group but I always liked that particular song, so it was a nice choice for E/C :D

Thanks DelkoLover your my hero. Can everyone check the song i posted for our Hiphuggers, thanks again.. . . .

Wow I can't wait to see what Corey wrote about them.:scream: But if Corey wrote it I bet it's great:thumbsup: I cant wait till Miami Monday:scream:, those two eps are going to keep me at the edge of my seat. . . . . hey but every ep keeps me at the edge of my seat:lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back