Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric and Calleigh #35

Oh your welcome, well i would have to agree with u that it seems calleigh really wants to make things work. I mean how Calleigh initiated the two kisses,that was nice!!

guys how do u add those smiley and different faces like the ones in my signature in my message or post? help me out guys.

Oh your welcome, well i would have to agree with u that it seems calleigh really wants to make things work. I mean how Calleigh initiated the two kisses,that was nice!!

guys how do u add those smiley and different faces like the ones in my signature in my message or post? help me out guys.

If you click the "Go Advanced" button right beside the button you click to post, it takes you to another window where there are smileys on the right hand side. ;)

...I hope we get a bit 'o conversation with them, whether it be one of them confronting the other about switching to the night shift, or maybe with their 'doing things together now' :)devil::devil:), they will discuss who would be the best to switch over. As mentioned before, that conversation would be incredibly adorable hearing their reasons, them being all protective over each other.

...If that doesn't happen, maybe someone will write a juicy fanfic about it:lol:

Last edited:
Seriously y'all- The mods have already been in here twice today to inform us to post at least 3 lines of on topic discussion. Please remember that.:)

E/C Lover, where it shows the smilies off to the side there is a 'more' button at the bottom of the smiley menu.. that's where the other emoticons are.

I agree with everyone who has said that Calleigh really seems like she wants to make this work. She entered the relationship with Eric knowing it would be a big commitment, not just a fling. Her relationship with Jake, while it was more than fling still didn't seem to carry so much commitment in it. It was convenient for the both of them, they didn't seem to be together so much. Like in the episode Deep Freeze when Jake noted that he didn't hear her leave his place that morning and she said something about a girl needing her mystery and liking her mornings or something like that.. just made me think..

Well, if her and Eric are sharing the same bathroom and getting ready together in the morning it just seems like her thins with Eric means more to her. She just seems willing to sacrifice her space.

But that could just be me reading way too much into it, and it probably is.

You're right, though, E/C Lover.. Calleigh initiating those two kisses in 7.16 was really nice. It's nice that it doesn't bother her to act like a couple out in public with plenty of people around. It shouldn't bother her, but the fact that it's Eric she's with just makes the situation more sensitive. They work together.. huge possibility of them getting caught.

Last edited:
Thanks restless-mess and JoannaRose897 for helping me out u guys are angels:) With Calleigh initiating the two kisses it shows shes ready to sacrifice everything foe Eric. I cant wait to see Calleigh and eric in the bathroom scene:scream:

Oh by the way JoannaRose897 i like your signature.

You're right, though, E/C Lover.. Calleigh initiating those two kisses in 7.16 was really nice. It's nice that it doesn't bother her to act like a couple out in public with plenty of people around. It shouldn't bother her, but the fact that it's Eric she's with just makes the situation more sensitive. They work together.. huge possibility of them getting caught.

Yes I also agree about Calleigh wants things to work out with Eric...because I mean she knows him when he was going through all thoes one night stands and she know what he has gotten through and what he wants....from their discussion about children and she knows and trusts him. If there was ever a guy that could love her and be there for her, Eric is it...so I think that's why she is initiating some of the kisses and the coffee and perhaps give up a little more to get so much more back....I think

As for the no dating rule I think when they are outted ...they probably will try to protect each other ...and I think Calleigh might win that battle and she might be the one to transfer...temporarly I guess. But I really hope they do it in a manner that would not affect their relationship with Horatio.

I think in the next few episode the team are going to be tested so I really hope even with whatever is going on with EC that they all manage to come together so the additonal bond between EC will not create a rift between them and the rest of the team...I would love to see Eric and Calleigh depending on the rest of the team as well!

Re: Eric and Calleigh #35 - She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

JoannaRose897, you make an excellent point. She did sneak out on Jake when they were together. If she wanted to maintain a little mystery then obviously she didn't plan on any consistent "shared mornings" with him, at least not yet.
With Eric, we know she'll be sharing a bathroom. No sneaking. No mystery. They'll be in the same bathroom, seeing each other with their messed up hair and morning breath. That's sexy despite the way it sounds... because it means they share a level of intimacy way beyond that shared between Cal and Jake.

restless-mess, you're quite welcome. I do love the conversations and idea exchanges that questions can and often do produce. That's why I love asking! In fact I have another... in just a moment.

loveec, I think you're right as well.
The upcoming two-parter is a chance for the writers to bring everyone together. The team will be tested and as a result we'll most likely see a spark of that old teamwork that we've been missing for so long. I also think that despite the photo with "the dude on the horse", this'll bring Calleigh and Eric closer. Then again, the writers may rip our hearts out and use it as an excuse to drive a wedge between them, but if they do that, we'll all have to riot in the streets and show them what we think of their horrible treatment of E/C! It's not fair to spend 7 years getting them together just to yo-yo them a handful of episodes later. Let the relationship establish itself and breathe for a while!

Now... loveec and a few others have brought up the topic of pregnancy and babies. I said that I'd want Calleigh pregnant near the end of the series. Anyway, we know that Eric thinks he'll be a good dad, and Calleigh was obviously interested in being consider "the right girl"...

===========

Question: What kind of parents would Eric and Calleigh be?

===========

For instance, would Calleigh be the one to handle disciplinary issues, and would Eric be the one to tuck them in at bedtime? Would they raise their kids Catholic (I know that Eric is Catholic but I'm not sure about Calleigh)? Would one of them or both of them start putting in part-time hours to spend more time with the kids?

I know it's a little early to be asking these questions, but assuming they're in this for the long haul and eventually want to have kids... I think these questions are valid.

Anyone wanna speculate? Or is this too weird to think about yet?

((edit)) E/C Lover, seriously, you've gotta follow the rules or you're gonna get in trouble. I'm not trying to nag you, just trying to look out for you. The mods don't want to keep reminding us - in this thread and in other shipper threads, we need to post at least 3 lines of discussion pertaining to the ship. At first I thought it was three sentences, but that's not good enough either. You have to post at least three lines, like the mod said.

Like that. I'd PM you, but you don't have access to that yet. So... please, keep that in mind.

Last edited:

Bahaha... the rioting in the streets made me cackle. Maybe because its late and I'm tired, but :lol:. If that happens though, count me in! Face paint, protest signs and all.

Hmm Parents. All I can really think of is that it would be interesting to see. For me, mostly seeing how Calleigh would be with a child. She seems the type to me that she loves other people's kids (her nephews & nieces, maybe Eric's etc.) but I think having her own would bring out some insecurites because of her childhood. Not to say she wouldn't embrace it, I think she would. And especially cause she's so married to her job and she is quite the perfectionist it would be hard for her to want to be a great mom and a great CSI.
I think Eric would be the natural Dad. I can just picture him with a little child, like in the season 5 finale. *melts*

Someone also mentioned before about them losing a baby. I think that it would be super interesting to see how they would take it. I know its highly unlikely to happen in the show and a terrible thing to go through, but I would really like to see how they would react. I can see Eric being openly really sad about it and maybe Calleigh comforting him. Maybe she really hadn't gotten used to the idea, and then she wouldn't know how to handle it , and then true to people who bottle it up, she might just break down. I know its really sad to think about but, it really stuck in my mind...

it would be really sad for me too:(

Hi E/C lover

Sometimes the ship does get the better of me too:). But perhaps some of you more experience shippers can help with some chatroom for direct comments...Is there a chatroom for online debats? If so can we/you help?

I - for one - can also get to caught up in the debat and go a bit short:).

And mayby I am at fault also.....So just to clarify:
Not 3 sentences = ok
3 new points of debat?
or 3 agruments to an exsisting debat?

So I will try again:
What storylines would be too normal for us as hiphuggers and the rest of the fanbase?
1.A fight about living together or buying a place together?
2. I still feel. that late season 9 a baby talk or storyline wouldn´t be out of place. But as you know my CSItime is not the same as yours...We get sort of a whole CSI year pr. season, which means we don´t sense any writers strike. so is CSI timeline just a week at the office or a year?:confused:
3. Would any relative(sister/dad not russian mob angel, but bonding angel)
provide sufficient drama?

Remember: I am looking beyond the "Outing" ( by Stetler and saving by Super H:lol:) .

If we look at showtimeline.The outing and who is doing what will give us 3 (?) episodes then 3 episodes of cooling down and letting other charcaters shine. But then.....

Last edited:

it would be really sad for me too:(

I don't mean to get stingy or defensive or anything but Ginnna and I have both already said that there needs to be at least 3 lines of on topic discussion and the mods were in here twice yesterday to tell us that as well. So please follow the rules.

Anyway--

That's a good question, Ginnna... but it's still hard for me to think of them as parents. I just don't see it happening anytime soon, and it probably won't as we've all speculated. If it does it'll be toward the end of the series..

But yeah I definitely see Calleigh being the disciplinarian when it comes to kids.. she'd be a good parent though.. it'd be really interesting to see. Eric, being the softy he is, would probably spoil their kid(s) like crazy. I can just see him being like that.. but he'd, of course, discipline when it's necessary for him to do so. When it comes to work, I think both of them would just work part time or at least try to have the same days off so they can pretty much have an equal amount of time put into the family. Really not sure...

Last edited:
Hi guys! New lurker, new poster. I just couldn't read and not join in the E/C happiness that is being spread around. :)

I just wanted to put in my two cents about the whole "night shift" dilemma. I guess I'm in the minority when I say i think Delko would be the one to switch before Calleigh. But here's my question...what about swing shift? I will admit that I've only heard of them referred to during the original CSI series but I would think it would be in effect in Miami too. It's not ideal but it's better than Calleigh and Eric kissing goodbye before one of them leaves from sunset to sunrise...

sorry...trailed off thinking about Calleigh and Eric kissing...I'm back now :thumbsup:

Hi guys! New lurker, new poster. I just couldn't read and not join in the E/C happiness that is being spread around. :)

I just wanted to put in my two cents about the whole "night shift" dilemma. I guess I'm in the minority when I say i think Delko would be the one to switch before Calleigh. But here's my question...what about swing shift? I will admit that I've only heard of them referred to during the original CSI series but I would think it would be in effect in Miami too. It's not ideal but it's better than Calleigh and Eric kissing goodbye before one of them leaves from sunset to sunrise...

sorry...trailed off thinking about Calleigh and Eric kissing...I'm back now :thumbsup:

Hi JackieG0630

Welcome.....As you have read some of us are really at the break - up and some of us are at the wedding.:) What is a swing shift? And how does that work in the storyline? and what effect would you say it would have on characters?

Last edited:
I see our little E/C community is still growing. That's great.:thumbsup:

Ginnna said:
Gina you're really amazing, you're questions keep this thread alive.:)
I have to say I have been thinking about that. I guess Eric would be fantastic father, he's so loving, open and protective. And he said he wants children when he finds the right girl, so since he found her it's seems only natural for him to become a father.
As for Calleigh I think she would be a great mother also.I mean her childhood wasn't easy, so I'm sure she'll do anything she can to make her children's childhood happy and free from problems. Maybe she's not so open like Eric, but she cares about people she loves. If she had kids she'd definitely love them and protect them.
I agree that Eric looks like the one to spoil them and Calleigh taking care of discipline:).
Though I can imagine both of them tucking their kids to bed and maybe even reading them a fairy tale and kissing good night.

Hi JackieG0630

Welcome.....As you have read some of us are really at the break - up and some of us are at the wedding.:) What is a swing shift? And how does that work in the storyline? and what effect would you say it would have on characters?

Swing shift is a middle day shift. Not mornings and not evenings (my ex-hubby worked swings in the Air Force and it was 3pm-11pm. So if there was a swing shift Eric and Calleigh would at least be working together/being at work at the same time, some. Is there a swing shift? I don't know. Maybe.

Parents? I don't know but to quote Calleigh, I think they'd both be "fantastic". :)

Last edited:

I totally agree. If she switches to night shift she will not tell him till after the fact. He will understandably be upset at first because she has done something like this for him before .
it will most definitely be an interesting conversation and reaction when she tells him/ he finds out!

Ah, but then he'd get to throw her line right back into her face: "aren't we supposed to do things together now?" If she went behind his back and made that kind of decision, even if she thought it was for the best, he'd still feel betrayed. Then again, he may deal with it swimmingly just like she dealt with him when he'd neglected to inform her about his citizenship status.

I honestly don't see her telling him if she was going to switch to night shift. It's such a Calleigh thing to do. She'd think she was doing the right thing, most likely. Eric wouldn't be happy about it, because he's probably just as willing to switch shifts since he did tell her he would in Sunblock if he were the one in Jake's place.

Lol.. I can totally see him throwing that 'Aren't we supposed to do things together now?' line back in her face too. If they argue about it.. I can see it kind of happening like that conversation did in Down to the Wire in the locker room about her covering for him about the cheat sheet. With him getting a little frusterated and her seemingly staying calm.

She's always pretty quick to cover for Eric or to help him out.:)

See I don't see it happening in a way that she would do it intentionally without telling him. I see it being a split second decision b/c Stetler is standing right in front of her, hounding her and threatening to make a big stink about it and therefore broadcasting it. Cal would sooo not want her business found out that way and in order to stop Stetler from making some official complaint against her and Eric, she will simply blurt out the offer to switch to the night shift. Which, I think for a moment will appease Stetler. Bit I don't tihnk she would approach Stetler with other behind Eric's back even if she thinks she is protecting him. I see it more of a "back against the wall" scenario. B/c for some reason, when sh*t goes down in the lab, Stetler always goes to Cal first.

Of course Eric will be upset and will no doubt tell her that two years ago he wasn't joking about switching shifts. He will probably then offer to go tell Stetler that like he did in "Down the Wire" with the cheat sheet and she will say no, of course ;) . I think then, she will tell him they need to figure something out and she did what she did, in order to buy them some time to figure something out. No doubt she will tell him it is only temporary and I think at this point they will tell H, who probably already knows, and no doubt he will tell them not to worry about it he will take care of it ;)

But again, I do see Eric getting upset....I don't see it being a huge, knock down, drag'em out fight....But I do see him feeling a little betrayed that is until she explains her reasoning. One thing these two DO do is give the other a chance to explain themselves. They get upset but still allow room for explainations (ie locker room scene in "Down to the Wire").

Whatever does happen, I think it will be interesting but I don't think that Stetler's interference will stop them from seeing each other. It didn't stop her from seeing to continue to see Jake, so I don't think it will stop them. They went into this with their eyes wide open knowing that at some point they could get found out and Stetler and the rule would become an issue. These two are not naive enough to think they could hide it forever....so it is also possible they already have a "back up" or "escape plan" planned out. ;)

I think that they would make great parents. No doubt that Cal would have her reservations about being a good mother since her childhood was soo screwed up. I think children of divorced parents who become parents themselves always have the fear in the back of their minds that they are destined to repeat the cycle of divorce. Knowing Eric he will put those fears to rest and reassure her that that will not be them. And Cal will do her very best to make sure her kids have a great childhood.

But I think there will be a moment of panic, as there always is with new moms, in Cal about being a mom. In the past Cal has been all about work. As of, I'd say, the last two seasons she has shown that she cares more about those around her than she does her job at times. Had these two gotten together maybe 3 seasons ago....I would definately say that kids would be something that Cal would put last in favor of her career. But now, I think she has realized there is more to life than work, not just b/c of Eric, although he is a huge help ;) So kids now, I don't think would be something that would send her running away or for the hills ;)

Eric of course would dote over their child or children and be the dad he probably has already imagined he would be....and I think he has already imagined having kids with Cal; considering he told his shrink that he would like to settle down with her. You don't just say something like that unless you have deeply thought about it or dreamed/imagined what it would be like to have a future with a particular someone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back